Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 1168 1668 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 26418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16413

    Too Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    I did the mom when they were in port Washington and last I heard is she was in West Bend as well. I have talked to some providers that won't even come to Ozaukee co. Cause it's its too risky cause people don't mind their own business. I too would pay a premium for a decent local provider! They could make a lot of money with little effort in oz, wash, sheb cty.
    These outlying counties are too damn risky to get busted in. There is a state statute agains prostitution, and the fine is at $240 or somewhere in there. These counties prosecute on a local ordinance and the fine is $600+ . Even Waukesha prosecutes on a local ordinance. A provider I know showed up at a Notel. Five UC were there to bust her. They used the condoms in her purse as probable cause for writing the ticket and they stole the weed she had brought along because the "guy" was 420 friendly. She never got charged with possession, because of course, they'd have to submit it as evidence. If you're going to pay for play, Milwaukee county is your safest bet. Same with Dane. If it's off the street, it's outa sight outa mind.

    Coochie (outa my mind) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  2. #16412

    Aria

    Has anyone seen Aria? I arranged to see her tonight but there was alot of people out watching at different points along the outside of her location.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-0-gaNycGzNB9E

  3. #16411

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    See post 16355 on her.
    Post 16268 from Eagle 19.

  4. #16410

    Latina


  5. #16409

    Those Posts don't say anything

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    See post 16355 on her.
    I assume she's a scammer than.

  6. #16408

    Same as before

    See post 16355 on her.

  7. #16407

    Same

    Same chick you asked about a few days ago. She real but I haven't seen her myself. I remember not so great reviews.

  8. #16406

    Cookie

    Has anyone seen Cookie?

  9. #16405

    Dasani

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Dasani? Kinda stiff, pussy was pretty good, last time I saw her I got my money's worth.
    Still around but doesn't post much. Be aware she tried to run a scam on me a couple months ago.

  10. #16404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261

    Doesn't seem real

    Quote Originally Posted by WenRegnom88  [View Original Post]
    The ad interested me so I searched thee ad history on stg by searching on the last four digits of the phone number in the ad. While the ad text is the same in the ads, the photos make a change in the more recent ads. Considering the ad claims the photos are real, certainly one set of the photos or the other or both sets are fake. To me, the newer photos are more appealing. She does offer Google duo and FaceTime verification. Definitely verify before setting an appointment.

  11. #16403

  12. #16402

    Dasani

    What happened to Dasani? Kinda stiff, pussy was pretty good, last time I saw her I got my money's worth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails InShot_20210221_121402605.jpg‎  

  13. #16401

    Back again

    I saw her a few times last year and was glad to see her back again given the current desert dryness of Milwaukee when it comes to what's available. Did a quick car date but had a good time! She's put on a little weight but still a spinner with perfect little titties and nice tight pussy!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/354774645241

  14. #16400

    Scammer!

    She real but will show up and scam you or dash with the cash. Don't bother fellas. She was around a few years ago and was known for being shady.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/767270675705

  15. #16399

    Chicago

    She's based out of chicago she's ok pretty mechanical a bit big for my tastes but for 1. 00 qwk its worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before, sometimes in Milwaukee?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...330/2246763389

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape