Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11347

    Rose spa.

    Went down Dixie hwy this evening and thought I stop in at rose the one on blanton ln and well it was dark inside and out. Not heard anything going on so just wanted to pass along that it was closed and this was around 730 at night.

  2. #11346

    Go check out Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    Those were the finest Asians I have ever witnessed. They said they went on vacation in December and still not back at Eva! Anyone knows where these sexy women in their cute black shorts went? I'm hoping they went to another AMP.
    At Island breeze fucking killer body. The new girl coming tomorrow (Sunday) is 5'3 and 110 lbs.

  3. #11345

    Sorry man

    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    Those were the finest Asians I have ever witnessed. They said they went on vacation in December and still not back at Eva! Anyone knows where these sexy women in their cute black shorts went? I'm hoping they went to another AMP.
    They are in New York and all the hot ones will not be coming are way until the Chinese New Year celebration is over, probably at end of February. I just delivered you you to Eva yesterday, there will be two new girls at Island breeze starting Sunday. That fat girl April will be gone from there.

  4. #11344

    Lola and Lulu

    Those were the finest Asians I have ever witnessed. They said they went on vacation in December and still not back at Eva! Anyone knows where these sexy women in their cute black shorts went? I'm hoping they went to another AMP.

  5. #11343

    AMP reviews

    I'm visiting on Monday and would appreciate some AMP reviews. Having trouble finding reviews of brick & mortar AMPs in Louisville. Lots of ads; Preston hwy, etc.

    Any help is much appreciated!

  6. #11342
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    An ad I saw said that she saw mongers who uberred her to their residence. Is that still the case?
    She's had an incall at a hotel by the airport when I saw her, but I'm sure she would. I think I saw outcall listed.

  7. #11341
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleOx  [View Original Post]
    Recognized most of names you listed, but Rene in Middletown is a new one. Any info on her?
    I honestly don't have her contact info. Haven't seen her in months. She maybe retired. Definitely UTR on super stealth mode. Not to sound too much like an old man but while there is still fish to be fried the BR game in Louisville is certainly past its Golden Age. Sorry.

  8. #11340

    Year ago

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleOx  [View Original Post]
    Recognized most of names you listed, but Rene in Middletown is a new one. Any info on her?
    She used to work out of a studio near evergreen. Saw her when I was new and didn't understand about menus, so it was a standard for me. Been a while since I have seen an ad.

  9. #11339

    Help on Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I heard Brooke would do FS but I only got to DATY. Not.

    Even a BBBJ and it was too much effort and money for that. So I bailed. Still her body was 100% smoking. BR.

    Game has changed for the worse so much in Louisville. My list of FS or BBBJ is Kali, Veronica, Tiffany, Karma, Rene (black chick in Middletown) Sarah Jane, Jaz, a blonde whose handle I can't remember but worked with Jaz in the highlands and.

    Got busted, Anastasia / Anna, Reign / ISIS, Jozel, DeeDee, Christina a couple.

    Of chicks at CD I won't name because I don't want them to get in trouble. Jaz is my atf but Anastasia / Anna's rack was.

    Unbelievably massive real and firm with a flat stomach and tight ass and Jozel in that school girl outfit that by the end of the session was just those white thigh highs while you were plowing her. Man. Good.

    Times.
    Recognized most of names you listed, but Rene in Middletown is a new one. Any info on her?

  10. #11338

    Thanks! Will see her next visit

    Wow!

    That sounds great. I missed her this visit but I will definitely see her on a future visit.

    You are correct that the quality is very low right now and some of these WGs are charging way too much!!

    I have had better luck with travelling talent and will pretty much stick to that policy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denzo  [View Original Post]
    She's back in town till tomorrow I guess.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/245532 This time she's here with a friend. She's sexy as hell too. https://louisville.rubratings.com/264311 The 4 hand would be expensive, but I bet it would be crazy.

    With the quality as low as it's been in this city lately, its hard to get excited about any of them. The amount of times I've left a provider (escort or massage) Thinking why do I do this, is sad. At this point, when a girl comes around that is good looking, in good shape and obviously into what she does, I'm willing to pay a little more. Mature and so damn sexy (not old) She's shorter than the ads make her look which I like. That body is just crazy. The milking table is fun too. Didn't know what I would think about it, but I was into it. Something about having a lady that wants to get covered more than you want to cover her, just lay there and beg for it.. That's always an experience.

    I met her friend. She's younger, taller, mixed and also pretty sexy. I'd love to hear feedback on her.

  11. #11337

    Uber?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denzo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this description is spot on. She looks good. Everything covered though, kinda slow and pretty boring. But she does look good. She's also not a massage provider as far as I know, so this is probably the wrong forum.
    An ad I saw said that she saw mongers who uberred her to their residence. Is that still the case?

  12. #11336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Golden finger

    In the mood to try different AMP, I went to Golden Finger. Slim good looking girl but completely legit massage. I asked for hhr, and wasn't asked to flip. I should have known when I noticed there were no doors but curtains. The massage was very good otherwise.

    Stay safe.

    Dbusa.

  13. #11335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to maybe be dumb about this, but what site is SA?
    SA is Seeking Arrangement.

  14. #11334
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Brooke was sort of fun, I did get to daty with her a couple of times, but never pushed it. Another monger on here did FS with her and reported she was a dead fish lay. I got FS (take out) from a popular stadium gal a few times and no regrets there. I originally found her through a SB site. I know there were a few a Carla's that would do FS on take out back in the day, but never participated. FS was also to be had by several at Chrystal's in middle town, including Chrystal. Never got FS in the s Indiana location where Randi started, but that where the twins got their start. FS was also to be had by several at Honey's off durret.

    I really miss the days of 8's vs the 2's of today.

    There is a girl from Churchill on SA, so if you are a member you could probably hook up with her for sure. Not saying who.
    Sorry to maybe be dumb about this, but what site is SA?

  15. #11333
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    She might have done a 180 and be good now, but that was some low down stuff she did in the past. Personally I wouldn't risk it.
    Yea, I'm not defending her and I wouldn't see her, manly because of the arm. I saw her for FS a couple of times when she worked at a massage place off Blanton and St Andrew's Church.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape