Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 135 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1313

    Craigslist

    Here's the ad for those who been messaging me.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...445764732.html

  2. #1312

    Craigslist

    She has an ad up in Craigslist for anyone looking for her contact number.

  3. #1311

    Still active?

    So I was thinking of hitting her up soon, is she still working? Didn't see an add recently but saved her number from before. Anyone got current info on her?

    Mahalo in advance!

    T.

  4. #1310

    He's right

    Quote Originally Posted by MongeringIn808  [View Original Post]
    She always took good care of me. I've heard your mileage may vary, but she was also very into hygiene.

    You needed to shower even if you just showered 5 minutes before you walked in the door.
    I posted this back in Aug 2020.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    I know she is picky about hygiene. She once told me how appalled she was at some customers who "stink." Make sure you shower at her place, even if you just took a shower before arriving.

  5. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboi  [View Original Post]
    Her good hygiene habits were probably instilled in her by her parents over 60 years ago when she was a young child.
    Yes. Good hygiene is very important for me. I rather be with a older provider than with a young one that you can smell strong odors coming from all of their body openings. But my taste in women is probably different from yours.

  6. #1308

    She is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by MongeringIn808  [View Original Post]
    She always took good care of me. I've heard your mileage may vary, but she was also very into hygiene.

    You needed to shower even if you just showered 5 minutes before you walked in the door.
    We go to kokoHead a lot of last year. She going up the stairs only 20 minutes and going down almost run.. Can't believe!!

    And her pussy is Super tight squeeze hard like 20's amazing. I'm not big size but strong feel. Mostly time no more feeling with cover but not her!

    Also personality is awesome. She's my favor.

    Important is how look like Not age. That's I think.

  7. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by MongeringIn808  [View Original Post]
    She always took good care of me. I've heard your mileage may vary, but she was also very into hygiene.

    You needed to shower even if you just showered 5 minutes before you walked in the door.
    Her good hygiene habits were probably instilled in her by her parents over 60 years ago when she was a young child.

  8. #1306

    Junko saw her about 10 years ago

    She always took good care of me. I've heard your mileage may vary, but she was also very into hygiene.

    You needed to shower even if you just showered 5 minutes before you walked in the door.

  9. #1305

    Not sure

    Either she blocked me or I'm being ignored.

  10. #1304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Yupps,

    Quote Originally Posted by Franki3  [View Original Post]
    I'm noticing the age chatter on Junko's thread and figured I'd offer another perspective: EXPERIENCE.

    I've been seeing Junko for over ten years and don't effin care when she was born. I pay for a service and Junko knows exactly what I (is in Franki. Not JQ public) wants. Her service is precise and impeccable. Whatever journey she's been on to lead her where she is I accept.

    She's an independent provider, which results in scrutinizing first (2nd or 3rd) timers and may lead to occasional paranoia. I've even been blacklisted by her, which was frustrating. Still, it's par for the cross-cultural communication course. Fortunately, I was able to retain her services again and I'm grateful.

    Junko is old school. She's got skills and has been doing the work for many years. And, IMHO, she's worth whatever age she is.

    More-than-satisfied customer.
    For the senior senior here, these ladies we have been seeing for 5, 10,20, some even 30+years who are still around but more stealth UC age accordingly how they care for themselves (Junko) or age many times are not kind (take your pick and insert here). Junko been around for years, I swear I saw her before she was at Univ. But oldsheimerz comes and goes for me. Why I like it here, makes me remember and keep the atama as sharp as possible for now. I have been booted, blacklisted, blocked, and luckily to get back in her good graces and enjoy what is loves to do. YMMV as Yoda Kapalua (RIA) as always said in his advice. They provide a good time, compensate and enjoy your time. They no good, do what need to be done, No go back, Ff'it, report back and they will learn. Like any business, peeps talk, when good, they get popular, sometimes too much. YMMV, but I know for a good handful, Jenn is all that, she might not be choke fun like HOF Angela or back in the day Kim or Mia, or Sua, but they all good depends on your taste. So different than back 20,30+ years ago.

  11. #1303

    Experience

    I'm noticing the age chatter on Junko's thread and figured I'd offer another perspective: EXPERIENCE.

    I've been seeing Junko for over ten years and don't effin care when she was born. I pay for a service and Junko knows exactly what I (is in Franki. Not JQ public) wants. Her service is precise and impeccable. Whatever journey she's been on to lead her where she is I accept.

    She's an independent provider, which results in scrutinizing first (2nd or 3rd) timers and may lead to occasional paranoia. I've even been blacklisted by her, which was frustrating. Still, it's par for the cross-cultural communication course. Fortunately, I was able to retain her services again and I'm grateful.

    Junko is old school. She's got skills and has been doing the work for many years. And, IMHO, she's worth whatever age she is.

    More-than-satisfied customer.

  12. #1302

    Come on you guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Asstro  [View Original Post]
    My friend used to see her at Century Center over 20 years ago, and witnessed her bi-polar paranoia. I saw her when she was mama at the Atkinson / Plus Spa location, she was already on the older side. I would say 60 yo is a fair estimate.
    She's not over 60 yet you guys. LOL.

    I'm not guessing I have Proof to say.

    She is yeah of the horse I saw her driving license. If you visit her you can ask I'd she can show you.

  13. #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboi  [View Original Post]
    The photos she use make her look like she is in her 40's, but she looks 60+ years old in person.
    My friend used to see her at Century Center over 20 years ago, and witnessed her bi-polar paranoia. I saw her when she was mama at the Atkinson / Plus Spa location, she was already on the older side. I would say 60 yo is a fair estimate.

  14. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by AssCastro  [View Original Post]
    That's 100% Junko. She may look just a little older in person because of lightning and makeup but she's still a nice looking lady.
    The photos she use make her look like she is in her 40's, but she looks 60+ years old in person.

  15. #1299

    Area

    So where is she located. Was planning on scheduling a visit but would be good to know the general area where she works.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape