High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 532 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Text me selfie, and definitely over 30's but ok looking. She an ave girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2677557185/1
    Looks like a chick from a few years ago. She bounced between walking and posting online. I had seen her pics, but in person she looked pretty rough so I always passed. That's IF it's the same girl, which I'm like 75% sure it is. I think back then Gator commented on her, maybe he will see this and confirm.

  2. #4675
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Text me selfie, and definitely over 30's but ok looking. She an ave girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2677557185/1
    Where is the ave? I keep seeing it mentioned.

  3. #4674

    Anybody know Richelle?

    Wondering if anybody has ever run into Richelle? A white girl in her 20's, average height, strawberry blonde, pretty, and a little thick. I believe she's originally from Jersey, but stays in Philly now. About a year and half ago I saw an ad on LC, she answered right away and had me come to a house in the Northeast where she was staying. She gave me top 3 BBBJ I've ever had.

    So just wondering if anyone knows her, if she's active, or has a current contact?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1642205848655.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220114-191839.jpg‎  

  4. #4673

    Armenian viv ne philly

    Text me selfie, and definitely over 30's but ok looking. She an ave girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2677557185/1

  5. #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Frankie has been working out of the motel 6 since she got out of jail. A lot of the girls from the ave end up there, at least for a little, before eventually ending up back at the ave. She is probably asking at least 80 for ss right now, but I'm sure you could talk her down. Keep in mind the motel 6 girls always have a handler, which is the reason for their inflated rates.
    120 ss which I'm like someone getting a cut, which is a nah for me.

  6. #4671

    Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Def no longer ave girl, text me some really inflated rates and motel 6 roosevelt.
    Most girls who go from ave to escorting then back to ave can be had at the ave rate.

  7. #4670

    Motel 6 girls

    Yeah Frankie has been working out of the motel 6 since she got out of jail. A lot of the girls from the ave end up there, at least for a little, before eventually ending up back at the ave. She is probably asking at least 80 for ss right now, but I'm sure you could talk her down. Keep in mind the motel 6 girls always have a handler, which is the reason for their inflated rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Def no longer ave girl, text me some really inflated rates and motel 6 roosevelt.

  8. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Just like Anon, I have known Frankie a long time, she is a (semi) -former ave girl. She is cute and overall she has a good attitude for the most part, so I recommend her.
    Def no longer ave girl, text me some really inflated rates and motel 6 roosevelt.

  9. #4668

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by MCatBeast  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full, PM me as well? Would appreciate info.
    Cleared some of it out, you should be able to PM me now.

  10. #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her, photos look TGTBT, I texted and see what comes of it.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/267-938-6544
    I never connected with her, but I crossed paths with her on two occasions. One time she was with a group of people sharing a room. One of the girls was supposed to do stuff with me but ended up just being super high and ripping me off. The second time, she was using someone else's pics and hosting in some black dudes house. She suggested just doing it on the floor. As I was about to get started, the black dude barges in and says to get out. So my interactions with her have been pretty negative.

    She also has a boyfriend who is "gay for pay".

    The last time I saw her, she looked a bit worse than those pics, so those must be a bit old.

    I'd say avoid this one but YMMV.

  11. #4666

    Frankie

    Just like Anon, I have known Frankie a long time, she is a (semi) -former ave girl. She is cute and overall she has a good attitude for the most part, so I recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her, photos look TGTBT, I texted and see what comes of it.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/267-938-6544

  12. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    I've been with her plenty of times before, she practically recognizes me on sight. PM me for more details.
    Your inbox is full, PM me as well? Would appreciate info.

  13. #4664

    Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her, photos look TGTBT, I texted and see what comes of it.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/267-938-6544
    I've been with her plenty of times before, she practically recognizes me on sight. PM me for more details.

  14. #4663

    Frankie

    Anyone seen her, photos look TGTBT, I texted and see what comes of it.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/267-938-6544

  15. #4662

    True

    This is one of the reasons I went the SB route. Partly was to get away from the drugs, but partly is I realized the sex could be much much better. I still supplement with the occasional AMP or high mileage strip club but that's just about getting off, in the latter example ideally in 2 songs or less, if you know what I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    That's why it's better to do ss / hh no matter what. You book an hour and they will still treat the session like a ss. It's better to book a ss and take 20 min then book an hour and they're hoping you're done in 20 min. Never done it, but I'm sure you could get more time if you party with them but I don't do that.

    These kind of gals are for getting off quickly and going home. If you want long prolonged sessions it's better to get a gf / friends with benefits situation. I got a friend that constantly pulls chicks from bumble and OkQupid. It may take longer for him to score, but when he does, he will have months long romance until the girl gets crazy and then he moves on to the next.

    Philadelphia just sucks all around for meeting chicks from escorting to regular vanilla dating. This city has zero nightlife so it's really hard to meet young single attractive women unless you live in the hood. All the top venues in Philadelphia have horrible Yelp reviews. Aggressive bouncers, phones / wallets being stolen, girls being sexualy assaulted right on the dance floor, overpriced watered-down drinks, ect. And now with the rise in crime and Covid many people are not going out anymore or are too afraid to venture downtown or to any venue. This city is a total joke and neighboring states like NJ / DE aren't any better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape