Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1531

    "Erika"

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    If you google search her pics theres a few links that pop-up. I didn't investigate fully but so far I sense it may not be her. I can be wrong though.

    I looked a bit into it and saw she has a post on Nashville and Las Vegas. Saw a name other than Erika which is the one on the link you provided.
    Okay. This one was pissing me off, because it was a pain to find anything, and she's (in my opinion) super fucking hot. Haha.

    After much cracking of the knuckles, and "challenge accepted" posturing, I somewhat cracked the case. The pics are of an Instagrammer https://www.instagram.com/sarah420_/?hl=en.

    See also https://modelzentz.com/2016/12/28/sarah420/.

    So I think it's safe to say that this, along w / the pics being used on several differing escort postings, one of which lists her as being 40 years old, it's almost certainly not her. *shakes fist at the heavens* "NOOOOOOOOoooooooo. !

  2. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by Nydru90  [View Original Post]
    I have seen hannah twice but I'm just now getting around to writing a review. She works independently in a kearny mesa office building. The pics on her ads are not her but very similar to how she looks. She does the massage in bra and panties but after the filp gets nude and allows full mutual touch (pussy, asshole and boobs) while she strokes you away to a satisfying nut. NO FS or oral, Kinda hard to get ahold of her to schedule but worth it when she does answer. She is very talkative and nice I will continue to repeat.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124425
    Hannah is always a fun time. If mutual touch and nude visual are important to you then Hannah is a great choice. She's very easy going and wants to make sure we leave happy.

  3. #1529

    Hannah

    I have seen hannah twice but I'm just now getting around to writing a review. She works independently in a kearny mesa office building. The pics on her ads are not her but very similar to how she looks. She does the massage in bra and panties but after the filp gets nude and allows full mutual touch (pussy, asshole and boobs) while she strokes you away to a satisfying nut. NO FS or oral, Kinda hard to get ahold of her to schedule but worth it when she does answer. She is very talkative and nice I will continue to repeat.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124425

  4. #1528

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/260466

    Thise pics, the price and the age look too good to be true. I hope its not though.

  5. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous girl, but only offers outcall at a good rate.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/224027

    Please let me know if you have some Intel.
    If you google search her pics theres a few links that pop-up. I didn't investigate fully but so far I sense it may not be her. I can be wrong though.

    I looked a bit into it and saw she has a post on Nashville and Las Vegas. Saw a name other than Erika which is the one on the link you provided.

  6. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous girl, but only offers outcall at a good rate.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/224027

    Please let me know if you have some Intel.
    Pics are all over the place, it seems. Wasn't able to locate an original source, but I'd wager that the pics are absolutely fake. I saw the pics and as much as I like them, they definitely give me the TGTBT vibe.

  7. #1525

    Intel?

    Gorgeous girl, but only offers outcall at a good rate.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/224027

    Please let me know if you have some Intel.

  8. #1524

    Poor Hygiene = Poor Service

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    She did say that she was really happy to get a place with a shower because a lot of guys are "smelly" when they show up. I can't imagine going to see a provider without being freshly groomed / showered. No matter how much you are spending a girl is not going to be happy / pretend if you smell like crap. Haha!
    LOL. Not just Niki has told me this, but other providers as well about guys going to appointments smelling like crap. Smell like crap will for sure guarantee poor service. No providers want to be around that.

    Niki's new location is nice. She plans on putting in a TV, futon, etc.

  9. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree NiKi is one of the best independent FBSM providers out there now. The sessions get better with repeat visits as she gets comfortable with you. YMMV. Good hygiene, be respectful, etc.
    She did say that she was really happy to get a place with a shower because a lot of guys are "smelly" when they show up. I can't imagine going to see a provider without being freshly groomed / showered. No matter how much you are spending a girl is not going to be happy / pretend if you smell like crap. Haha!

  10. #1522

    NiKi on RR

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Saw Niki at her new spot in Miramar earlier this week. I was worried the mirrors wouldn't be set up as nicely as her old place but the views are still great. As always her sessions just keep getting better with every visit. She is part of my regular independent provider rotation and one of my favorite providers in SD right now. Great bodyslides and sensuality in an equally sexy woman.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244532
    I agree NiKi is one of the best independent FBSM providers out there now. The sessions get better with repeat visits as she gets comfortable with you. YMMV. Good hygiene, be respectful, etc.

  11. #1521

    Niki

    Saw Niki at her new spot in Miramar earlier this week. I was worried the mirrors wouldn't be set up as nicely as her old place but the views are still great. As always her sessions just keep getting better with every visit. She is part of my regular independent provider rotation and one of my favorite providers in SD right now. Great bodyslides and sensuality in an equally sexy woman.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244532

  12. #1520
    Hi there!

    Any intel on this provider is greatly appreciated. Her boobs in her pictures look good. Not bad for $160/ hour.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/257885

  13. #1519
    Yes, those are Izabeli's pics. Her ass and her quads are easy to recognize in the pics. She is short but really hot. When I saw her, I asked about upgrades but her body slides were all that were offered to me. YMMV. She does stare you in the eye when giving the HJ and she looks like a sexual deviant. The release was pretty hot as she got into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Does she do FS and Is she the one in the pics?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/190039

  14. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeking massage therapists that offers a solid massage and FS is guaranteed ideally for no more than $$$. Please list your recommendations or PM me. I'm really trying to steer clear of the AMP scene at this time and really don't have any go-to therapists outside of Zara, Aleczis, Holli Wood and Melissa Karen

    Zara's FS is nice but the massage lacks. On the flip side, although Holli Wood didn't provide FS at the end of her run, the quality of her massage was exceptional - plus she's now retired and long gone. Aleczis was the closest to the full package and was a great economical resource but she became too unreliable and raised her rates (although I still consider her rates reasonable). Melissa is a great massage and the bbbj upgrade is great but to date no FS seems available.

    Who are your current top 2 or 3 go-to FS massage providers that are independent? I realize some of these girls might require me to see them a couple of times before the FS door opens which is fine. Appreciate the intel
    I found an ad for Zara from August for 200 for the hour. Does that include FS?

  15. #1517

    The End of Soft Touch

    A couple of my go to ladies with Soft Touch told me it's the end of their group. Some of the ladies are going independent on their own, doing outcalls, etc.

    Several of the ladies are on the lookout for a new place to work together; new location still to be determined.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape