Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 8276
-
01-14-22 18:42 #3296Regular Member

Posts: 14Pandoras Ava
Anyone have any intel on Ava?
-
01-14-22 18:30 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 46Pandoras Indica and Angel
Anyone have any intel on Indica or Angel?
-
01-14-22 18:29 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 46Playground and Ricks
Most reports seem to be from Pandoras. Anyone have any leads on the playground or Ricks? Been thinking about stopping by but haven't been there for years.
-
01-14-22 18:25 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 906Short timers
I always ask the girl how long she's been dancing before getting a dance. If they haven't been dancing for at least a year it is likely they don't know what they are there for and I do not have high expectations.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 17:53 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 1544[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-14-22 16:17 #3291Banned Member

Posts: 3How do you know she's doesn't have return customers? Are you there every minute she's working? I actually had many dances with her before, I see her every other month. The first time I danced with her we did 2 topless dances. It was really good, she let me touch her breast & most of the time we do a VIP & she gets nude for part of the time, she only do topless for longer dances in the main room & VIP full nude, that's what she told me at least.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 16:15 #3290Banned Member

Posts: 3Dances
How do you know she's doesn't have return customers? Are you there every minute she's working? I actually had many dances with her before, I see her every other month. The first time I danced with her we did 2 topless dances. It was really good, she let me touch her breast & most of the time we do a VIP & she gets nude for part of the time, she only do topless for longer dances in the main room & VIP full nude, that's what she told me at least.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 14:44 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 149Barbie
Creeped me out cause she so tiny and looks too young. Plus afterv talking to her I got the goody 2 shoes vibe and had to tell her keep it movin.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:08 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 54I had a dance from Barbie last summer once (pre heat wave I think?) No grinding, no technique, and she didn't even allow nipple touch. I guess her tactic is to just earn quick one dance dollars from trapping first timers with her petit cuteness.
Originally Posted by Bigguy7555
[View Original Post]
Clever if she's nomading around multiple clubs, but is dumb as she's only dancing in Pandora and not making returning customers.
-
01-14-22 05:15 #3287Regular Member

Posts: 3Bro she probably wanted the dance to be over quicker.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
That's what I heard when dancers give shitty dances LOL.
I don't think she give extra? , because of the list & many guys said she doesn't.
-
01-14-22 04:58 #3286Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks
Thanks, I didn't know Pandora's had an Instagram, I guess I'll check and see if she's in today or tomorrow.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:01 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 838I am really enjoying your strip club reports here, reading a lot of them. Up to page 15 now! LOL! I will be in Seattle next week to look for an apartment I will for sure drop in! It looks like Pandora's the the best best for extras? I am looking for sure BBBJ BBFS, do the girls allow you to CIP? A week is a long time, so have to check LU next week and see what's what! I am in Reno have not gone to a club in years, they all suck here. Just topless, very few if any extras. The city attorney is trying hard to shut them all down or moved out of town so they are all on their best behavior, and frequently LE is there "watching" looking for an excuse.
-
01-13-22 10:09 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 444Spotted
She might be the smallest dancer I have ever seen. Typically she's in there Friday around 3 PM. Often days you'll also find her on the Instagram stories from the club. But the club claims none of the dancers have regular schedules although many are pretty routine and when they come to work.
Originally Posted by Bigguy7555
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 10:00 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 1019Terrible dances. Bo extras. Barely grinds or even touches.
Originally Posted by Bigguy7555
[View Original Post]
Look up pandoras Instagram. They will post when she is in.
-
01-13-22 05:00 #3282Regular Member

Posts: 3Barbie From Pandora's
Does anyone know what days Barbie from Pandora works?
She's lean & athletic, has ebony skin & very pretty in the face.












Reply With Quote






