Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 44190
-
01-13-22 19:05 #26895Senior Member

Posts: 1377It's all over boys
It was a great run! Laying some serious pipe from 2:30 to 3:45. I heard the giggles in the next rooms.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
From the other girls. And I didn't get soft it stayed hard as a rock the whole time well I had a little help OK I won't talk about this place anymore onward and upward stay safe kitties.
-
01-13-22 18:14 #26894Senior Member

Posts: 925Thank you. I will be going there soon.
Originally Posted by Sticker
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 17:32 #26893Senior Member

Posts: 101You must be a star there now with so many trips.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:54 #26892Senior Member

Posts: 137740 to 50 . But it works for me!! Not super models but not a rush job when you pay 140.00 to 160.00 tip.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:47 #26891Senior Member

Posts: 577Slammer, what are the age ranges at happy? I know age is just a number but I personally prefer smaller number lmao.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:39 #26890Senior Member

Posts: 309Dude, the girls at Happy are going to put a Viagra-shaped bronze plaque with your name on it on the door to the back left massage room. And under your name of course it will say (in all caps no less) "LEGEND. ".
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:34 #26889Senior Member

Posts: 309In my 10 visits here over the last year, there is no human in that place under 45. Even the office pet dog is 49 in dog years. Plenty of enjoyment from CiCi, Jenny and Angela though.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 14:08 #26888Senior Member

Posts: 27Is this the one with the dental office? If so I will swing by and test those knockers out.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 12:49 #26887Senior Member

Posts: 700In all of my encounters there, all girls would get naked and allow DATY and do HJ for a c-note. Recently I've been enjoying Cindy the most. 30's, slim, pretty and tasty.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 12:20 #26886Senior Member

Posts: 1377This date in history. 1-12-22
Slammer beats all time best of seven days straight! Could it be number 8 today?
Does Slammer have what it takes?
Does Slammer have enough in the tank?
Can it be done?
-
01-13-22 11:39 #26885Banned Member

Posts: 308It's a matter of perspective
I happened to be there yesterday and saw Anna. She's the youngest woman at Happy Feet. Which in this instance means 40-45 and stocky. Cindy is 46 but you guys have been wearing her out. Angela is there too. Prettiest face about Cindy's age. All open to your requests. When I was there a woman came in and asked for a woman and wanted to see her first. Hmmm. They were in the next room giggling. Was that you, Lovergrrl? LOL. In any case the $30 fee is the most attractive thing about the place. I got a handy down stairs at King's. I was surprised.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 11:14 #26884Senior Member

Posts: 334Anna
But have you actually seen Anna? I don't trust pps, that's why I asked. And I don't expect young to mean 21.30's 40's would be fine, late 50's or 60's like Cindy was a bit much though.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 02:03 #26883Senior Member

Posts: 1143LOL, You trust Pps telling you that Anna is young. Hello No! Most of these old ladies put on heavy makeup to look "younger".
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
I used to remember Pps telling me how young Cindy was.
Save yourself the trouble, head to VT or 6 Stars for the real young girls.
-
01-12-22 22:57 #26882Senior Member

Posts: 1377Just so I don't have to answer everybody's questions same as F and C 100.00 tip.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 22:53 #26881Senior Member

Posts: 1377Thank you JJ I knew I can always count on you.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






