Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,416 to 20,430 of 58934
-
01-13-22 21:27 #38519Senior Member

Posts: 175436 near Howell Branch Rd.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 18:04 #38518Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes it is
You are correct sir, it is the one on Colonial.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 14:34 #38517Senior Member

Posts: 99MM Massage
Is this Milk Massage on Colonial?
Originally Posted by HOD415
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 12:56 #38516Senior Member

Posts: 1670Ruby
Last I heard she was at nds by Florida mall.
She had told me in November that she was heading back to NYC, so I don't know for sure.
Originally Posted by Jiat2001
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 12:29 #38515Senior Member

Posts: 43TS = Table Shower.
Originally Posted by HOD415
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 10:15 #38514Senior Member

Posts: 154Mina spa. Umbrella saga
Had a dream about driving over to Mina spa on Colonial. I asked for the $$ Full service option. All included for 45 minutes. This is not what they were offering but it is what I requested and what they agreed to.
Tina took me back and showered me, very thorough and enjoyable. Tina is an older, Korean woman with a bit of tummy but very full breasts. Easy on the eyes but certainly not a knockout.
When we got back to the room we started with a back massage but I let my hands wander right away. Tina started moaning as I reached her shaved mons pubis. After Cupping my hand and rubbing back and forth for a minute or two I inserted a finger. Tina immediately got sanitizer and put it on the finger but then let me continue. I rolled over and laid on my back. Then, to my horror, she put on an umbrella before starting the BJ.
As I mentioned before, Tina is not a knockout. That, combined with the condom brought things down a bit. I have to say that Mina tried. Quite diligently. But it takes someone a lot hotter to turn me on to the point where I can enjoy a covered BJ. We played around for the remainder of the time but I really had no desire to take care of myself while paying her $$.
I'm usually good with an umbrella once a mouth has done sufficient preparation but not before. There was another, much hotter lady there but was not made available to me.
If Milk is too busy and you are horny enough, take a dream to Mina spa. Just be ready for the umbrella.
-
01-13-22 09:12 #38513Senior Member

Posts: 343That sounds awesome! Good for you.
Originally Posted by HOD415
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 06:36 #38512Senior Member

Posts: 270Ava looked pretty cute and came across a bit shy, I guess because she was just there to watch and learn. Kind of like a newbie showing up at the office on their first day and getting a tour to learn the ropes and where everything is. There was a later report of Ava as provider so I guess she's a keeper, for now at least.
Originally Posted by HOD415
[View Original Post]
-AG.
-
01-13-22 01:53 #38511Regular Member

Posts: 18Met kiki
Everything said previously was true. I had to wait some time to get started, but once it did, wow. Lasted almost 60 minutes, TS was the best, great cleaning of parts, great Nuru, great TUMA, great BBBJ. I had to ask her to stop. Saw to my every need with towels, shoes, etc.
On to the room. Right to the fun stuff, more BBBJ, MOVED ON TO 69, REVERSE Cowgirl. Forward cowgirl, mish, doggy. Somewhere in there lost it. Great. Oh lots of kissing, all with a smile and a laugh.
Did I mention gorgeous?
Then the hot towel treatment, then she helped me get dressed by putting on my clothes.
Overall rating 9.
-
01-13-22 00:08 #38510Senior Member

Posts: 48No to Green Tea Massage on Colonial
No table shower, 55 years old ladies, pathetic body rub (no massage), below average HE. Don't waste the time and money here.
Originally Posted by Dooner95
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 00:03 #38509Senior Member

Posts: 48Stay away from Greentea Massage
Total rip-off, 55 year old ladies, waste your time for 30.
Originally Posted by RonyBoy
[View Original Post]
Minutes of just rubbing your back. Poor he, no table shower and they charge $80 which is too much for the pathetic service they provide. I won't recommend this place even in $40/ hr.
-
01-12-22 23:09 #38508Senior Member

Posts: 434Monica again at King Spa
I was hoping to dream of Ruby but ended up with Monica instead. I didn't know that it was the same Monica that I saw at NDS until I saw the tattoos. That's when I realized that I screwed up. TS was the same and in the room, standard BBBJ and covered FS. Even though she's a great kisser, I just wasn't feeling it. Stay safe.
Jiat2001.
-
01-12-22 22:15 #38507Senior Member

Posts: 46Green tea therapeutic review
I have been there multiple times. The front desk lady is somewhat attractive and sits there to lure customers. The real masseuse is 50 years and hides in a secret room. There is standard he finish with otc and sometimes utc. Did not like my experience. But of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by Dooner95
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 20:40 #38506Senior Member

Posts: 811On Fairbanks?
Originally Posted by HOD415
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 20:26 #38505Senior Member

Posts: 175Blue Moon Now Winter Park Massage And Spa
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2486721
Pictures are 100% accurate according to the ad. Which pictures are accurate? The ones of the building? LOL!












Reply With Quote






