Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 1122 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14733

    Jocylynn Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad for a long time. Reviews are mixed. Some could be fake. Just wonder if the mongers who are donating close to 4 Roses for an hour keep returning? She looks a lot bigger in the A. Search video.

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...s/830133324692

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/arl...scorts/2358135
    She came to NoVA a year or so ago and was going by some other name. Something generic like Brandy (After testing the market at a reasonable 200 H rate, she reinvented herself as Jocelyn Stone and the price shot up. I would only pay $400 if it were the real pornstar Joclyn (different spelling) Stone.

  2. #14732

    Sidney Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrayMan  [View Original Post]
    I will be travelling to the NOVA area in about a week. I'm into GFE and / or PSE. I'm hoping to find one or two providers that have recently been reliable and worthwhile. Also, if there is some with excellent BBBJ skills that might be able to satisfy the quick urge please put it up. Feel free to DM me if you like. Thanks in advance.
    Sidney Starr usually has incall in Tysons Corner. Very reliable. https://yoursidneystarr.com/.

  3. #14731

    Care to share some reliable memorable providers?

    I will be travelling to the NOVA area in about a week. I'm into GFE and / or PSE. I'm hoping to find one or two providers that have recently been reliable and worthwhile. Also, if there is some with excellent BBBJ skills that might be able to satisfy the quick urge please put it up. Feel free to DM me if you like. Thanks in advance.

  4. #14730

    Anny

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHomeRoger  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time posting. I visited Anny a couple months ago as well and like you, I must call out the BS. She is definitely at least 60, cannot take dick in any position and was rushing. The "massage" at the beginning was just her swirling a puddle of baby oil on my back with her fingertips for less than a min.

    But as always, YMMV!
    Just want to offer my 2 ˘ here on Anny because she earned it. If you're looking for a rush job this is your girl. If you can pop in 30 seconds this is your girl. Went for a 30 minute visit. Back in the car and pulling out 10 minutes later. She must be super high volume because I can't see people returning. Unless you can pop and 30 seconds.

  5. #14729

    Just curious about Jocylynn Stone

    I've seen her ad for a long time. Reviews are mixed. Some could be fake. Just wonder if the mongers who are donating close to 4 Roses for an hour keep returning? She looks a lot bigger in the A. Search video.

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...s/830133324692

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/arl...scorts/2358135

  6. #14728

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good, did you face fuck her? And saw her ad prices. Did you pay less?
    I have fucked her several times. Very tight pussy.

  7. #14727

    Bella and Kitty

    Was cruising the ads, and saw some pictures I recognized. Turns out the girl posting is an old friend of a friend who I actually know.

    Anywho, after some chatting, I asked rates and she quoted 4 bills. Nope. I told her I knew her and called her by her real name and she was a bit shocked I knew her, yet she doesn't know who I am. I was thinking of pulling the trigger on her, but after some digging up, I'm convinced she's either working for uncle LEO or she's gotten herself mixed up working for a pimp. Also another thing noted is the fact her social media accounts all follow or like the local police depts.

    These are her ads. The white girl is the one I know I real life.[Deleted by Admin].

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/501393752305

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/019898675531

    But when you search her numbers, you get:

    https://xescorthub.com/info/northern...17565774991360

    https://callescort.org/240-839-9557

    If anyone has other intel that proves me wrong, please share (or DM).

    If any of you are considering, then please do your research.

    And no, I'm not going to tell everyone her real name.

  8. #14726

    I won't get this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I was able to meet with Marissa today. For a one-on-one. It was amazing. Enthusiastic bbj, huge tits, a great fuck, and I came on her face. It took some talking to to get the solo, but they was Bacăyou's I've already met kris. As always I'm open to trade, but you won't get this one. But I'll share some photos. Contact kris to get rates.

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...s/698766015134
    Definitely looks better in the ad.

    But your thoughts on not getting her rather funny. I posted Krissy hating on solo's.

    And being Krissy isn't my cup of tea wasn't a issue.

    Not alot to convince Krissy. All it takes is the favors of the month. But nice post. LLS.

  9. #14725

    Make up

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Makeup might as well be magic with the amazing transformations it can create.

    https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-lov...ore-and-after/

    In America, just not being fat makes her an 8.
    I agree. All look way better with.

  10. #14724

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Krissy body not my cup of tea. I noticed she advertising doubles with two different providers with only her info. I reached out for an appointment with Marissa only. Got a series of replies but nothing resulting in a meet with Marissa.
    I was able to meet with Marissa today. For a one-on-one. It was amazing. Enthusiastic bbj, huge tits, a great fuck, and I came on her face. It took some talking to to get the solo, but they was Bacăyou's I've already met kris. As always I'm open to trade, but you won't get this one. But I'll share some photos. Contact kris to get rates.

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...s/698766015134
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B68CF2BC-E304-4028-916E-319D7A03E428.jpg‎   4E92FF0A-AEE7-49B0-8853-51B14153667E.jpg‎   B9FF4D59-E8CF-4B49-9E67-DEFCC56B889B.jpg‎  

  11. #14723
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    I got to be honest. A lot of these women are still hotties without makeup on.
    I'll go the other way. Wow, makeup makes such a difference.

  12. #14722
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    Meet Monica the other day. That's her in the photos. Skinny girl. Somebody take her out to eat. I'm guessing I woke her up. She wasn't ready for my visit. She is friendly and willing to please. In my dream Her head game was very strong. No problem DT thick big head guys. There's no gag reflex and the CIM was very enjoyable. She was staying at a low to mid level place. Not super clean but not a disaster. I would say the place looked lived in. I'm sure she could use some business. If you are a BJ dreamer give her a visit.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...k/039577871675
    Sounds good, did you face fuck her? And saw her ad prices. Did you pay less?

  13. #14721
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Makeup might as well be magic with the amazing transformations it can create.

    https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-lov...ore-and-after/

    In America, just not being fat makes her an 8.
    I got to be honest. A lot of these women are still hotties without makeup on.

  14. #14720

    Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I personally have my doubts about Krissy's claim; she seems far too plain-looking for porn. Then again, who knows?..
    Makeup might as well be magic with the amazing transformations it can create.

    https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-lov...ore-and-after/

    In America, just not being fat makes her an 8.

  15. #14719

    Krissy is great

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I personally have my doubts about Krissy's claim; she seems far too plain-looking for porn. Then again, who knows?

    FYI, Krissy's ads claim that she is moving out of state soon. We'll see. I've never seen her as her rates are too high, plus at least one monger said that he heard kids in an adjacent room during his visit. I sure wouldn't want to be around if child protective services showed up while I was busy with her.
    My friend has visited Krissy plenty of times. She does not have custody of her kids, the other room is an elderly relative that she takes care of.

    Krissy has gone slightly down hill the last couple years, and signs of the monkey are more evident. Having said that, my friend still highly recommends singles with her. She is a 90 pound five foot minx that is a rockstar in bed. If you like giving it rough, Krissy will take it all, beg for more, and thank you for it. She is not a clock watcher, and will negotiate down to a Benjamin instead of $.3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape