Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16878

    A to Z

    Morning gents.

    So I went back to A to Z yesterday and asked for Eva (who I saw in my first report), she came out and greeted me with a hug, but she introduced me to a new girl (Mia) and said you try new girl today. Mia was cute, nice ass so I figured what the hell. Initially I just wanted to get right into it, but her massage was actually really really good and relaxing. On the flip though, she bent down and kissed my chest and asked if I wanted FS, I said yes and she collected $.5. She got undressed, nice body and she gave an incredible BBBJ. The rest is pretty much self explanatory, but the shocker came as I was leaving. Another girl came out and hugged me and asked was I happy, I told her yes and that I wanted her next time. She said "I need your help" and I said ok, she pulls out her phone and come to this site and says "can you make post about Mia" and I told her yes no problem. She also asked if I can make a post on Rubmaps. She said they get new girls every 7 days and they need more customers. I showed her the post I made on here about my first experience with Eva and she she kissed my cheek and said I be right back, she refunded my initial $60 that I paid when I walked in and said "thank you, please please tell your friends" so here I am fellas. It's on Broadway if you look it up.

  2. #16877

    VIP 3 some Mina and KiKi

    Every man should experience this at least once, a 3 some with the VIP girls. I showed up for my appointment with Mina and was greeted by KiKi. I've seen KiKi in passing before but never up close to see how beautiful and pretty her face really is. I realized we all have different tastes in looks, body types, etc. But if you like young, beautiful face, petite spinner, with nice MM on a small frame, do not miss your opportunity to see her before she leaves. What a beauty!

    Shortly after I entered the spa the sexy Mina comes and greets me with some sensuous DFKisses. We continued kissing until we made our way in the first room. I love this new location. Quite, clean and is nicely decorated. After the welcome kisses I asked to go wash my hands.

    I returned to my designated playroom and Mina was finishing up getting the table set up with new sheets. She then called out to KiKi and invites her to the room. At this point Mina and I are making out as she helps me undress. KiKi enters the room and Mina said let's party. I was going to be in heaven. KiKi removed her dress to reveal her beautiful body. Mina and I continued kissing and I still had my boxers on; KiKi quickly removed it and starts kissing me all over my body.

    We finally get on the table and I start a DATY session on Mina as KiKi is kissing my body, back, all over. After I get Mina nice and relaxed she asked KiKi to lay on the table so I can dine on KiKi. Mina is now kissing on me and on KiKi's body and lips. What a sight to see. KiKi has a small Bush and her kitty tasted great. I was allowed to gently put FIV and she was tight. After I was satisfied with my first round of DATY, Mina asked that I lay on the table and both ladies are kissing me all over. I continued to make out with Mina and KiKi puts on a cover and begins CG. She felt great. We then switched to doggy. I love KiKi's small frame as I thrusting in this beauty and grabbing hold of her small booty. After a couple of positions with KiKi, Mina said it was her turn and we started in Missionary. I love this position with Mina because we can lock our lips as we made some good lovin.

    I wanted to finish in CIM and asked to lay on my back and let the ladies do their amazing BBBJ and kissing my entire body. These two are amazing and it became a blur until I blew in Mina's mouth. Best session ever. Thank you ladies for an amazing time.

    Those who have seen Mina knows she is a beauty and makes sure we leave happy. If you have not seen KiKi make sure you add her to your list because this lady is gorgeous.

  3. #16876
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Happy to hear you are visiting San Diego and had a great time with Mina and Kiki. They are nothing short of amazing. The idea of concept that some people think that a Spa has some sort of exclusive membership is comical. You roll into town call the original location and ask for the new location and get the phone number and do doubles with 2 hot girls. What a country.

    Cheers!
    I believe I lucked out. Pure human error. When I reached out, they thought I was a regular. In addition, I reached out two weeks ago so I could determine best time to schedule during my visit. Perhaps the cordial communications helped my lucky outcome. Either way, VIP was amazing. I do plan another visit before I depart.

  4. #16875

    Extremely exclusive VIP 2 club. Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Pntblnfun  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting the area on business and reached out to VIP. She gave me the number for the new location. I suspect she thought that I was a previous customer. Communication was super easy. Parking was simple. No attendant in parking garage to worry about. Paid the house fee. I was met by Mina and introduced to kiki. Much to my surprise, they both did the service together. DFK with Mina. Light kissing with Kiki. Usual roaming and foreplay. DATY. Lots of dirty talk by Mina as I did Kiki. After I finished, massage by both. The experience was nothing short of amazing. You fellas in SD are super lucky to have a service oriented business like VIP. I have never seen such a place in my many travels.
    Happy to hear you are visiting San Diego and had a great time with Mina and Kiki. They are nothing short of amazing. The idea of concept that some people think that a Spa has some sort of exclusive membership is comical. You roll into town call the original location and ask for the new location and get the phone number and do doubles with 2 hot girls. What a country.

    Cheers!

  5. #16874
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear you had fun with them! But shit, these girls better be careful with discretion LOL.
    Been looking at reports for VIP and sounds awesome. I don't see any mention about tips. How much is this going to set me back?

  6. #16873

    Kiki round 2

    I went to go see Kiki again this time over at the SV location. Another great session with her despite an incident in the middle of my session.

    There was a dude who went inside the building and started touching / groping one of the ladies (I saw through the ipad next to the massage table). I don't know everyone's name but one of the ladies shouted "don't have money why you touch? Get out get out" and yelled some other things I couldn't hear well. Luckily the dipshit left quickly, but it was kinda a mood killer afterwards.

    Kiki was still attentive to me despite the yelling, which cheered me up real quick. She probably didn't understand the yelling so wasn't aware what was really going on.

    Definitely going to see Kiki again.

    Can anyone tell me who speaks English the most fluently? Jojo, coco, or Lisa? I know Mina speaks English really well, but was wondering about the other girls. Kiki doesn't speak a lick of English so sometimes I'd like to have a friendly conversation during my session.

  7. #16872
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    You know that all these reports / stories are just that. For adult entertainment purposes only.

    Contribute some stories as well.
    Here a tip fortune114, write a review first either good or bad because most senior member will not give a location to a spa if you haven't contribute.

  8. #16871
    Quote Originally Posted by Pntblnfun  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting the area on business and reached out to VIP. She gave me the number for the new location. I suspect she thought that I was a previous customer. Communication was super easy. Parking was simple. No attendant in parking garage to worry about. Paid the house fee. I was met by Mina and introduced to kiki. Much to my surprise, they both did the service together. DFK with Mina. Light kissing with Kiki. Usual roaming and foreplay. DATY. Lots of dirty talk by Mina as I did Kiki. After I finished, massage by both. The experience was nothing short of amazing. You fellas in SD are super lucky to have a service oriented business like VIP. I have never seen such a place in my many travels.
    Good to hear you had fun with them! But shit, these girls better be careful with discretion LOL.

  9. #16870

    Vip

    I am visiting the area on business and reached out to VIP. She gave me the number for the new location. I suspect she thought that I was a previous customer. Communication was super easy. Parking was simple. No attendant in parking garage to worry about. Paid the house fee. I was met by Mina and introduced to kiki. Much to my surprise, they both did the service together. DFK with Mina. Light kissing with Kiki. Usual roaming and foreplay. DATY. Lots of dirty talk by Mina as I did Kiki. After I finished, massage by both. The experience was nothing short of amazing. You fellas in SD are super lucky to have a service oriented business like VIP. I have never seen such a place in my many travels.

  10. #16869

    7 spa- Nancy

    As always YMWV but I had several sessions with Nancy and I certainly couldn't complain, I posted reviews but she was always provided a good sensual experience with DFK.

    One thing that came to mind is maybe she felt self-conscious one of my session she had been snacking a little bit of food right before I walked in and she didn't want to kiss me at first because she hadn't rinsed or brushed her teeth. Yeah she was trying to offer me that apology I went ahead and kissed her and we proceeded to have a great session. Thoroughly enjoyable.

    I don't mean to be rude but the other consideration is was your hygiene up to her standards?

    I've had a variety of girls over the years tell me that sometimes they don't want to be as intimate with a customer if they haven't brushed their teeth or have some smell but who knows, I wasn't there. But regardless, every provider has a different interaction with every customer. It's always your mileage will vary.

    But I've had multiple encounters with her and every time was absolutely awesome for what it's worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbktek1  [View Original Post]
    I have been to 7 Spa multiple times, and 108 just once, but I can tell you, Nancy is my favorite, she is a pleaser.

  11. #16868
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster224  [View Original Post]
    I had always wanted to try the two girl thing so on my last visit at VIP new location I had tried Mina and Kiki and it was pretty amazing. All the girls I have experience at VIP have been so customer focused its almost unbelievable.

    Anyways back to the threesome, I have to say I just wasn't at my A game I guess being surrounded by two beautiful women will do that to you. Mina She was so eager to please and make sure I was happy with what was going on throughout.

    Both surround me one making out with me while the other goes down on me. Of course I'm in heaven at this point. Then they switch just to be fun and though out were all laughing and enjoying each others company then.

    They both decide to work on my lower half one going down on Jr while the other is licking around and under everywhere I wanted to feel.

    Mina really starts to take charge puts the cover on and climbs on top of me and feels amazing while I daty Kiki and as we try several position changing out both girls it became somewhat of a blurrrr an amazing one for the most part but I have to say Mina really surprised me she aims to please and must be able to tell what your liking because she is quick to change if your not really digging something but will milk you dry if your enjoying what is going on.

    Finally as I know I'm running short of time Mina somehow knows I'm ready and starts changing the rythem or pace or something and pushes me over the top and I collapse on the table. And As Kiki is offering me a water Mina says would you like a message to finish off? Well I thought we out of time but apparently they must not have been in that much of a hurry. So of course I said yes. Now I'm not discounting the sex it was over the top and I thought the majority of the pleasure of the session was over but as she is rubbing my back I'm melting into the table. With Kiki occasionally kissing me and around my body, which I think was because she probably doesn't have the experience that Mina does messaging but those kisses where great as well.

    So about a few minutes later I left one happy guy.
    Miss VIP girls, I can't wait to go back in town to see them all.

  12. #16867

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie619  [View Original Post]
    It was Anna I think, the truth is I was disappointed I didn't care to remember her name. She acted like she didn't want to be there.
    I hear you. I think any of us who have been mongering for awhile have been there (disappointed / disgusted, just wanting to get out of there, pissed at ourselves for wasting X amount of $$ etc.), it's part of the game. Thanks for the report though. Negative reports are just as important as positive ones.

    Mr MuffMan.

  13. #16866
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    7 Spa

    Anna was definitely a very interesting lady. Definitely a YMMV type. She was on station in November well before Thanksgiving. Not much of a talker. She did not like me grabbing her ass during the massage. However, I thoroughly enjoyed her BBBJ, and I found doing the boom boom with her a lot of fun.

    I ended up seeing her twice. The last time I saw her, I did a double header, seeing Anna in the morning and 108 Eva later that evening. Then two days later I saw Anna's replacement, Mia.

    Regarding Mia's replacement, Nancy, I've done a good amount of follow ups with her. Interruptions are always a constant possibility, and I've learned how to be prepared for it. I've come to enjoy Nancy's soft, sensual touch, and I especially love it when she climbs the table placing her legs at both sides of my head, just allowing me to go to town kissing her soft inner thighs and calves.

    On the flip, she lets me go to town on her natural tear drop C cup tits. I've realized though, I really enjoy 69 ing with this lady. I would go as far as saying, she's currently my favorite 69 partner.

    I love making and feeling her body tense up, which in turn makes her work harder with her BBBJ to please me. We've come to the non verbal agreement that there is no need to break the momentum, while we are both feeling that good to change positions. I usually opt to complete the pleasure portion of the session with Nancy in the 69 position.

    Also, I've realized, in case of an interruption, it's easier to restart a 69 BBBJ session than if your member is wrapped up already.

    But yup, interruptions suck. I was with this one lady, and she wanted to keep her dress on while we did the boom boom, just in case she had to deal with guests. Being unable to see her tits got me soft.

    What I do now is work on interruption mitigation efforts. Like does the lady have a partner to deal with walk ins? Is the MMS on station to deal with walk ins?

    Regarding Nancy, last couple of times I saw her, her partner Vivi was on station, so I never had to worry about interruptions.

    I would love to see and have fun with Nancy again, but her new partner, Sophia, is on site, so still need to see the latter again. Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie619  [View Original Post]
    It was Anna I think, the truth is I was disappointed I didn't care to remember her name. She acted like she didn't want to be there.

  14. #16865

    Contribute before asking for more info

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortune114  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please pm me or tell me how to get to this location?? I'm missing out LOL.
    You know that all these reports / stories are just that. For adult entertainment purposes only.

    Contribute some stories as well.

  15. #16864

    My experiences at the 7 spa with Nancy

    I have been to 7 Spa multiple times, and 108 just once, but I can tell you, Nancy is my favorite, she is a pleaser.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveTucson  [View Original Post]
    I have had stellar times at both 108 and the original VIP since moving to San Diego two months ago (I have been to each place twice). I was in the mood for some fun today, but am currently a little leery of VIP due to the LE reports a few weeks back. I considered going to VIP to see if my third trip there would qualify me to be given the information on their new location. After debating where to go, I decided to try 7 Spa as I have read nothing but good things about them. I called ahead to make sure I didn't need an appointment and was told they weren't busy and to come on over. I got there within 15 minutes and was happy to see street parking available. I also really like the plain appearance and low key signage and entrance. I didn't feel like I have spotlights on me at the entrance like I do at the entrances of VIP and 108. I walked in and was greeted by "Nancy". Decent looking but nothing awesome like the girls I have met at 108 and VIP. She showed me to the room and I gave her the customary half hour fee. She returned shortly, gave me a brief message, then asked what I wanted. I told her everything and gave her the same half hour tip as I did at the other places.

    Nancy immediately told me no kissing. A big downer for me. She started to go right to 69, but I prefer to be able to watch the girl as she performs, so she switched positions and started giving a very lackluster BJ. She had just started, and the doorbell rings. She jumps up, puts her dress on and goes to check. I couldn't hear what was being said, but she returned about two minutes later and resumed. She seems very uninterested, so I decide to see if I can warm her up with some DATY. I consider myself pretty good at DATY, but despite giving my all, she just lays there like a dead fish with her eyes wide open looking at their monitor. I put her in missionary to finish and get out, but a couple of minutes into it while she is still laying there like she is in a coma, another customer comes in. She jumps up, dresses, and leaves again. She returns a couple of minutes later. I am almost completely out of the mood by now, so I tell her to finish me with a BBBJCIM. She says. 40 extra. I am pretty pissed by now with her lackadaisical attitude and the two interruptions, but agree. I finish, she still insists on the extra pay despite our two interruptions. I give it to her because I had agreed.

    I hate to be the first to give a bad report on 7 Spa. I know the old saying is YMMV, but I really don't think it was me. Just for the record, I am mid-60's, in very good shape and always go in freshly showered. I only want a good time and for the girl to enjoy herself or at least fake it. I may return to 7 Spa sometime, but only if it is to see a well reviewed girl there. Looking forward to going back to 108 or VIP after today's poor experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape