Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 8286
-
01-14-22 17:53 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 1544[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-14-22 16:17 #3305Banned Member

Posts: 3How do you know she's doesn't have return customers? Are you there every minute she's working? I actually had many dances with her before, I see her every other month. The first time I danced with her we did 2 topless dances. It was really good, she let me touch her breast & most of the time we do a VIP & she gets nude for part of the time, she only do topless for longer dances in the main room & VIP full nude, that's what she told me at least.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 16:15 #3304Banned Member

Posts: 3Dances
How do you know she's doesn't have return customers? Are you there every minute she's working? I actually had many dances with her before, I see her every other month. The first time I danced with her we did 2 topless dances. It was really good, she let me touch her breast & most of the time we do a VIP & she gets nude for part of the time, she only do topless for longer dances in the main room & VIP full nude, that's what she told me at least.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 14:44 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 149Barbie
Creeped me out cause she so tiny and looks too young. Plus afterv talking to her I got the goody 2 shoes vibe and had to tell her keep it movin.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:08 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 54I had a dance from Barbie last summer once (pre heat wave I think?) No grinding, no technique, and she didn't even allow nipple touch. I guess her tactic is to just earn quick one dance dollars from trapping first timers with her petit cuteness.
Originally Posted by Bigguy7555
[View Original Post]
Clever if she's nomading around multiple clubs, but is dumb as she's only dancing in Pandora and not making returning customers.
-
01-14-22 05:15 #3301Regular Member

Posts: 3Bro she probably wanted the dance to be over quicker.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
That's what I heard when dancers give shitty dances LOL.
I don't think she give extra? , because of the list & many guys said she doesn't.
-
01-14-22 04:58 #3300Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks
Thanks, I didn't know Pandora's had an Instagram, I guess I'll check and see if she's in today or tomorrow.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:01 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 837I am really enjoying your strip club reports here, reading a lot of them. Up to page 15 now! LOL! I will be in Seattle next week to look for an apartment I will for sure drop in! It looks like Pandora's the the best best for extras? I am looking for sure BBBJ BBFS, do the girls allow you to CIP? A week is a long time, so have to check LU next week and see what's what! I am in Reno have not gone to a club in years, they all suck here. Just topless, very few if any extras. The city attorney is trying hard to shut them all down or moved out of town so they are all on their best behavior, and frequently LE is there "watching" looking for an excuse.
-
01-13-22 10:09 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 444Spotted
She might be the smallest dancer I have ever seen. Typically she's in there Friday around 3 PM. Often days you'll also find her on the Instagram stories from the club. But the club claims none of the dancers have regular schedules although many are pretty routine and when they come to work.
Originally Posted by Bigguy7555
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 10:00 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 1019Terrible dances. Bo extras. Barely grinds or even touches.
Originally Posted by Bigguy7555
[View Original Post]
Look up pandoras Instagram. They will post when she is in.
-
01-13-22 05:00 #3296Regular Member

Posts: 3Barbie From Pandora's
Does anyone know what days Barbie from Pandora works?
She's lean & athletic, has ebony skin & very pretty in the face.
-
01-12-22 17:06 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 63Avoid Winter from Kittens
Complete Rob! I never prepay. But somehow did with this **** (my own fault, I know) and got completely scammed. Several of these chicks there are the same way. These were the lamest dances I've gotten since being out here.
-
01-12-22 15:06 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 483Agreed. Fuck EXTRA. We pay enough to enjoy her as we wish for a two-minute song-and-dance!
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 01:54 #3293Regular Member

Posts: 20Pregnant
I know it is a long shot, but are there any clubs with a visibly pregnant dancer?
-
01-12-22 01:41 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 379Stassie
Same experience from a while ago. Kinda cold, all about negotiating for every little thing, extra for topless, extra for hands on but very low mileage. She's hot but I'd avoid.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





