Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,311 to 17,325 of 44193
-
01-13-22 02:03 #26883Senior Member

Posts: 1143LOL, You trust Pps telling you that Anna is young. Hello No! Most of these old ladies put on heavy makeup to look "younger".
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
I used to remember Pps telling me how young Cindy was.
Save yourself the trouble, head to VT or 6 Stars for the real young girls.
-
01-12-22 22:57 #26882Senior Member

Posts: 1377Just so I don't have to answer everybody's questions same as F and C 100.00 tip.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 22:53 #26881Senior Member

Posts: 1377Thank you JJ I knew I can always count on you.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 22:46 #26880Senior Member

Posts: 101Thanks Slammer! Ill reach out before I go. You can hook me up with a good one sir.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 21:53 #26879Senior Member

Posts: 1377No hype just good sevice. Just let me know when you I'll give you the name of the girl. No discounts for me!
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 21:38 #26878Senior Member

Posts: 101LOL all this free hype they better be giving you some free coupons I got to try this one. See you over there on Friday. Tell them Slammer sent me.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 21:06 #26877Senior Member

Posts: 13776:30 is open
Anyone going tonite?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 20:45 #26876Senior Member

Posts: 1377I can't answer all the questions just let me know does anybody want appointment for tonight? Fucky 100.00 suckie 80.00.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 20:37 #26875Senior Member

Posts: 1377Also no Penny pinchers or tightwads. If somebody wants a 6 o'clock appointment or 630 tonight let me know.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 19:45 #26874Senior Member

Posts: 1377Also no want to be porn stars!!
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 19:42 #26873Senior Member

Posts: 1377Matinee lovers happy feet!!
Running an evening special today!! If you're not a pig or fat slob that doesn't shower.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
Don't contact me!!
If you want to try today PM me.
-
01-12-22 18:59 #26872Senior Member

Posts: 334My Happy Feet
Anyone familiar with Anna at My Happy feet on Bolsa? I had Cindy before, nice lady with lots of potential but way too old for me. Pps tells me there's a new girl, Anna. Much younger he says but I asked if she's pretty he kept saying young, she's young and won't answer. Just wondering if anyone has seen her.
-
01-12-22 18:59 #26871Senior Member

Posts: 925Comfy?
Any recommendations? What should I expect and for how much damage?
TIA.
-
01-12-22 18:58 #26870Senior Member

Posts: 1377Thanks Big Daddy!! When I had CC I don't know if it was tears of joy or tears of pain😁.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 18:55 #26869Senior Member

Posts: 1377Happy in Santa Ana!!
I'm really starting to love this place!! I'm walking in this the place and all I saw was big tits. Who's the chick in the blue short dress with the big Titties? I didn't get a good look at the rest. They rushed me to my room like I was the president!! I like it's not rushed an it's somewhat enclosed. I'm sorry I can't get the girl not to scream.








Reply With Quote






