Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 912 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 962 1012 1412 1912 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23693
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Does she still ask for a deposit?
    Didn't ask me for one but I probably caught her at the right time. She said she trusts the vibe and she is a huge stoner so who knows. She is legit, but I for one never pay deposit.

  2. #23692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Be careful bb fellas with this one because if she's going from ass to puss and mixing fluids she's guaranteed to end up burning like a furnace. You've been warned LOL.
    Yea no judgements but WTF? If you're hitting that with no cover going from one hole to another OMG your junk gunna rot the fuck off dude. At least stick to one hole lmao! Be safe and maybe get checked.

  3. #23691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    I know Jasmine is located in Arlington but I just had to post. She's 32 yo Slim, sexy Thai with beautiful dark eyes: https://www.models-world.com/virginia/jasmine-27/ 1 HR $$ and well worth it. I saw her reviews on TER and called her up then got screened and was heading up 95 all in an hour. Made the trip and she met me at the door in a nighty with fishnets. LFK (covid) we headed to the room and got undressed. She is very tight and juicy but not much of a booty. Not a problem at the time. BBBJ with attention to the boys the DATY mmm man that was nice then she wanted 69. Wierd she put her legs straight out? I couldn't get a good shot so I slip the index finger in and find the gspot. She was kicking like a swimmer. LOL Slipped on a condom and she rode but stopped a couple times? Not sure why I started pumping and she liked that with some moaning. Went mish and she was talking but what a nice tight kitty. Doggy was next but once again it was wierd as she put a pillow under her stomach and put her legs straight out kind of like she didn't want me all of the way inside. I'm not huge but I asked her to get up on all fours and pounded my way to the end. Very lovely educated lady 30 ish with great conversation!
    Dude thanks for the review I'm that way once a month and I love slim slim. Appreciate it. Be safe.

  4. #23690

    Jasminelove28 Arlington

    I know Jasmine is located in Arlington but I just had to post. She's 32 yo Slim, sexy Thai with beautiful dark eyes: https://www.models-world.com/virginia/jasmine-27/ 1 HR $$ and well worth it. I saw her reviews on TER and called her up then got screened and was heading up 95 all in an hour. Made the trip and she met me at the door in a nighty with fishnets. LFK (covid) we headed to the room and got undressed. She is very tight and juicy but not much of a booty. Not a problem at the time. BBBJ with attention to the boys the DATY mmm man that was nice then she wanted 69. Wierd she put her legs straight out? I couldn't get a good shot so I slip the index finger in and find the gspot. She was kicking like a swimmer. LOL Slipped on a condom and she rode but stopped a couple times? Not sure why I started pumping and she liked that with some moaning. Went mish and she was talking but what a nice tight kitty. Doggy was next but once again it was wierd as she put a pillow under her stomach and put her legs straight out kind of like she didn't want me all of the way inside. I'm not huge but I asked her to get up on all fours and pounded my way to the end. Very lovely educated lady 30 ish with great conversation!

  5. #23689

    Foxy?

    Hey Fellow Mongers.

    Can anyone PM me info on Foxy, please?

    I appreciate it, been reading reviews all over and I'm curious about her.

    Trying to sample LOL.

  6. #23688
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting Nicole. Her pictures are recent and accurate. She is a very beautiful fun spinner of Asian decent. GFE and open minded, and very chill. Treat her nice, warm her up, and enjoy a great time.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/091060902111
    Does she still ask for a deposit?

  7. #23687

    Uti

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Be careful bb fellas with this one because if she's going from ass to puss and mixing fluids she's guaranteed to end up burning like a furnace. You've been warned LOL.
    Those are the things UTI dreams are made from. LOL.

  8. #23686

    Visiting

    I will be in Richmond in a few weeks for one night. Who would be my best choice for an outcall session to my motel? Please PM me.

    Thanks.

  9. #23685

    Inflation is for real!!

    Anyone have any discounted or free f*out there? This inflation is hard a man hahah.

  10. #23684
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseQuervos  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Saw the one in red a couple days ago on Midlo. In my opinion not worth it. Much uglier in person and the attitude to match. She is definitely of age. She looks it in person. Pics are flattering.
    Was the service covered?

  11. #23683

    Fun sized

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Careful. Ages may be of (major) concern. Especially first one.
    Hey fellas. Saw the one in red a couple days ago on Midlo. In my opinion not worth it. Much uglier in person and the attitude to match. She is definitely of age. She looks it in person. Pics are flattering.

  12. #23682
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21;5723824[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/73376176[/URL]

    I'm hoping this ad isn't too good to be true.

    Thanks!
    100% fake! Do your own research dude. Google image search is a good start.

  13. #23681

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/73376176

    I'm hoping this ad isn't too good to be true.

    Thanks!

  14. #23680

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Not that she ever responds to my texts but hadn't seen her post in awhile. Anything up? Still hoping to dream of her.
    I texted her Sunday and she said she had a stomach bug.

  15. #23679
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/924220857786

    Anyone see these girls. Communication was swift but gave a Henrico hotel and that always sets my monger senses off. I'm reluctant to pull the trigger.
    Careful. Ages may be of (major) concern. Especially first one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape