Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 553 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3306
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    I had a dance from Barbie last summer once (pre heat wave I think?) No grinding, no technique, and she didn't even allow nipple touch. I guess her tactic is to just earn quick one dance dollars from trapping first timers with her petit cuteness.

    Clever if she's nomading around multiple clubs, but is dumb as she's only dancing in Pandora and not making returning customers.
    How do you know she's doesn't have return customers? Are you there every minute she's working? I actually had many dances with her before, I see her every other month. The first time I danced with her we did 2 topless dances. It was really good, she let me touch her breast & most of the time we do a VIP & she gets nude for part of the time, she only do topless for longer dances in the main room & VIP full nude, that's what she told me at least.

  3. #3304

    Dances

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    I had a dance from Barbie last summer once (pre heat wave I think?) No grinding, no technique, and she didn't even allow nipple touch. I guess her tactic is to just earn quick one dance dollars from trapping first timers with her petit cuteness.

    Clever if she's nomading around multiple clubs, but is dumb as she's only dancing in Pandora and not making returning customers.
    How do you know she's doesn't have return customers? Are you there every minute she's working? I actually had many dances with her before, I see her every other month. The first time I danced with her we did 2 topless dances. It was really good, she let me touch her breast & most of the time we do a VIP & she gets nude for part of the time, she only do topless for longer dances in the main room & VIP full nude, that's what she told me at least.

  4. #3303

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    I had a dance from Barbie last summer once (pre heat wave I think?) No grinding, no technique, and she didn't even allow nipple touch. I guess her tactic is to just earn quick one dance dollars from trapping first timers with her petit cuteness.

    Clever if she's nomading around multiple clubs, but is dumb as she's only dancing in Pandora and not making returning customers.
    Creeped me out cause she so tiny and looks too young. Plus afterv talking to her I got the goody 2 shoes vibe and had to tell her keep it movin.

  5. #3302
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy7555  [View Original Post]
    Bro she probably wanted the dance to be over quicker.

    That's what I heard when dancers give shitty dances LOL.

    I don't think she give extra? , because of the list & many guys said she doesn't.
    I had a dance from Barbie last summer once (pre heat wave I think?) No grinding, no technique, and she didn't even allow nipple touch. I guess her tactic is to just earn quick one dance dollars from trapping first timers with her petit cuteness.

    Clever if she's nomading around multiple clubs, but is dumb as she's only dancing in Pandora and not making returning customers.

  6. #3301
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Terrible dances. Bo extras. Barely grinds or even touches.

    Look up pandoras Instagram. They will post when she is in.
    Bro she probably wanted the dance to be over quicker.

    That's what I heard when dancers give shitty dances LOL.

    I don't think she give extra? , because of the list & many guys said she doesn't.

  7. #3300

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She might be the smallest dancer I have ever seen. Typically she's in there Friday around 3 PM. Often days you'll also find her on the Instagram stories from the club. But the club claims none of the dancers have regular schedules although many are pretty routine and when they come to work.
    Thanks, I didn't know Pandora's had an Instagram, I guess I'll check and see if she's in today or tomorrow.

  8. #3299
    I am really enjoying your strip club reports here, reading a lot of them. Up to page 15 now! LOL! I will be in Seattle next week to look for an apartment I will for sure drop in! It looks like Pandora's the the best best for extras? I am looking for sure BBBJ BBFS, do the girls allow you to CIP? A week is a long time, so have to check LU next week and see what's what! I am in Reno have not gone to a club in years, they all suck here. Just topless, very few if any extras. The city attorney is trying hard to shut them all down or moved out of town so they are all on their best behavior, and frequently LE is there "watching" looking for an excuse.

  9. #3298

    Spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy7555  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what days Barbie from Pandora works?

    She's lean & athletic, has ebony skin & very pretty in the face.
    She might be the smallest dancer I have ever seen. Typically she's in there Friday around 3 PM. Often days you'll also find her on the Instagram stories from the club. But the club claims none of the dancers have regular schedules although many are pretty routine and when they come to work.

  10. #3297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy7555  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what days Barbie from Pandora works?

    She's lean & athletic, has ebony skin & very pretty in the face.
    Terrible dances. Bo extras. Barely grinds or even touches.

    Look up pandoras Instagram. They will post when she is in.

  11. #3296

    Barbie From Pandora's

    Does anyone know what days Barbie from Pandora works?

    She's lean & athletic, has ebony skin & very pretty in the face.

  12. #3295

    Avoid Winter from Kittens

    Complete Rob! I never prepay. But somehow did with this **** (my own fault, I know) and got completely scammed. Several of these chicks there are the same way. These were the lamest dances I've gotten since being out here.

  13. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Same experience from a while ago. Kinda cold, all about negotiating for every little thing, extra for topless, extra for hands on but very low mileage. She's hot but I'd avoid.
    Agreed. Fuck EXTRA. We pay enough to enjoy her as we wish for a two-minute song-and-dance!

  14. #3293

    Pregnant

    I know it is a long shot, but are there any clubs with a visibly pregnant dancer?

  15. #3292

    Stassie

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Nada. Go for a warm up dance. Maybe she declined me because of my size. Idk.
    Same experience from a while ago. Kinda cold, all about negotiating for every little thing, extra for topless, extra for hands on but very low mileage. She's hot but I'd avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape