Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 7976
-
01-14-22 19:39 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 655Looks like a chick from a few years ago. She bounced between walking and posting online. I had seen her pics, but in person she looked pretty rough so I always passed. That's IF it's the same girl, which I'm like 75% sure it is. I think back then Gator commented on her, maybe he will see this and confirm.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 19:27 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 277Where is the ave? I keep seeing it mentioned.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 19:21 #4674Regular Member

Posts: 22Anybody know Richelle?
Wondering if anybody has ever run into Richelle? A white girl in her 20's, average height, strawberry blonde, pretty, and a little thick. I believe she's originally from Jersey, but stays in Philly now. About a year and half ago I saw an ad on LC, she answered right away and had me come to a house in the Northeast where she was staying. She gave me top 3 BBBJ I've ever had.
So just wondering if anyone knows her, if she's active, or has a current contact?
-
01-14-22 18:14 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 702Armenian viv ne philly
Text me selfie, and definitely over 30's but ok looking. She an ave girl?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2677557185/1
-
01-13-22 18:06 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 702120 ss which I'm like someone getting a cut, which is a nah for me.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 00:55 #4671Banned Member

Posts: 213Ave
Most girls who go from ave to escorting then back to ave can be had at the ave rate.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 23:10 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 165Motel 6 girls
Yeah Frankie has been working out of the motel 6 since she got out of jail. A lot of the girls from the ave end up there, at least for a little, before eventually ending up back at the ave. She is probably asking at least 80 for ss right now, but I'm sure you could talk her down. Keep in mind the motel 6 girls always have a handler, which is the reason for their inflated rates.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 18:58 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 702Def no longer ave girl, text me some really inflated rates and motel 6 roosevelt.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 18:24 #4668Banned Member

Posts: 213Inbox
Cleared some of it out, you should be able to PM me now.
Originally Posted by MCatBeast
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 12:57 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 514I never connected with her, but I crossed paths with her on two occasions. One time she was with a group of people sharing a room. One of the girls was supposed to do stuff with me but ended up just being super high and ripping me off. The second time, she was using someone else's pics and hosting in some black dudes house. She suggested just doing it on the floor. As I was about to get started, the black dude barges in and says to get out. So my interactions with her have been pretty negative.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
She also has a boyfriend who is "gay for pay".
The last time I saw her, she looked a bit worse than those pics, so those must be a bit old.
I'd say avoid this one but YMMV.
-
01-09-22 23:53 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 165Frankie
Just like Anon, I have known Frankie a long time, she is a (semi) -former ave girl. She is cute and overall she has a good attitude for the most part, so I recommend her.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 21:00 #4665Regular Member

Posts: 5Your inbox is full, PM me as well? Would appreciate info.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 20:56 #4664Banned Member

Posts: 213Frankie
I've been with her plenty of times before, she practically recognizes me on sight. PM me for more details.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 09:54 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 702Frankie
Anyone seen her, photos look TGTBT, I texted and see what comes of it.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/267-938-6544
-
01-08-22 17:20 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 988True
This is one of the reasons I went the SB route. Partly was to get away from the drugs, but partly is I realized the sex could be much much better. I still supplement with the occasional AMP or high mileage strip club but that's just about getting off, in the latter example ideally in 2 songs or less, if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





