Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 43527
-
01-12-22 16:51 #34317Senior Member

Posts: 784I gave it to her pretty good once she said f-me! after I pulled out the trojan was milk white, she said thank you ill sleep good tonight LOL.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 16:32 #34316Senior Member

Posts: 784C-lane
Got a full hour at c-lane in the tham today not long ago provider name was mimi very pretty petite girl. Nude no touching h.e kneeling down while i was sitting edge of the table 1 $.
Great rub great clean up good service nice clean pretty ladies.
-
01-12-22 15:37 #34315Senior Member

Posts: 3853Are you talking about a four-hand massage? Or, FS threesome? Four-hand, you can get anywhere if they got the staff. But, FS, maybe Providence. But, doubt it if it's Asians that you're looking for. They don't even like to be topless in front of each other during a four-hand massage, never mind full blown nude.
Originally Posted by KingSunshine
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 14:36 #34314Senior Member

Posts: 56Recommendation?
Can anybody recommend a provider in the greater Waltham area? I'd like a good massage with HJ from a friendly or happy person. UTC access is a plus!
In this time of masks looks don't matter that much.
Thanks!
-
01-12-22 14:26 #34313Senior Member

Posts: 2121Jojo main
Anyone know where Jojo or Juju however you knew her at main in Watertown know where she or the other favorite ones may be. She wore daisy Duke shorts and a white tight t-shirt most the time.
-
01-12-22 10:46 #34312Banned Member

Posts: 21Threesomes in Massage Parlors?
I know they are really hard to set up even with an appointment.
I found a guy who has like 7 threesome videos online on pocket stars, plus like 35+ other massage videos of him. DM me for link.
My question is, any tips on setting up a threesome at the massage parlor? I'm trying to do this.
-
01-12-22 05:46 #34311Senior Member

Posts: 349Post-Mall Swansea
Good to hear that was your experience too. I thought perhaps I was giving an uncle LEO vibe or something that put them off.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
Now I know it's them, not me.
-
01-12-22 01:49 #34310Regular Member

Posts: 242The same Green Door as Chinatown executions?
On Tyler St. Back in the 90's. It truly shows you the corruption in Boston with the oinker's!
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 21:02 #34309Senior Member

Posts: 2121I do not know now how many times over the years I have heard the question asked and no one ever really answers.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 20:59 #34308Banned Member

Posts: 180Green door
Behind the Harrison Ave spas.
The door is cast iron and looks more like turquoise.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 20:15 #34307Senior Member

Posts: 235It's a no name AAMP in CT, not a store AMP with a sign.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 12:11 #34306Banned Member

Posts: 384Agreed on Swansea
Thought about going to give it another try. That guy is a fuck. You could hear him in the hallway the whole time going back and forth, into the bathroom. There was a girl there I did get friendly with. But, it stopped after a few visits. She claimed the owners said no fooling around. I doubt anyone has had any success in the last year or there would have been some posts. I don't know how they stay open.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 11:35 #34305Senior Member

Posts: 664Where I'd green door zz Rub maps says closed
Where is green door.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
Thanks CM.
-
01-11-22 09:41 #34304Banned Member

Posts: 180Sophia
She's worthy waiting for.
Seems stuck in NYC.
Originally Posted by EMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 06:14 #34303Senior Member

Posts: 349I recall the Swansea mall. Easy, no-stress in and out. I sampled the the new place which moved to Rte 6 after the mall closed. It was useless then. No action, terrible massage.
Originally Posted by Momo2
[View Original Post]
The new guy at the desk acted like he didn't even want you there.










Reply With Quote





