Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 1633 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15540

    Newbies beware Krissy

    I visited Kristy today in Bellevue and it's not as advertised. She is in a extended stay in Bellevue and after the setup, I headed that way. There was a handler / pimp / boyfriend hanging out by the door. When I drove up he moved away for a moment. Once she was paid, she threw the money on the window sill and I heard him talking outside. It was a minimal back rub, fully clothed and on the flip, she covered quickly and started a CBJ. When asked about touching, nothing but her but fully clothed. I inquired about the GFE and PSE listed on her add, she said she took out FS intercourse. She asked me to finish myself, but told her to keep up what she was doing till I couldn't hold out anymore. Do not recommend her!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...7/198854854665

    There was another girl next door that the guy was watching also:

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...4/257707570817

    140 roses for a 10 minute back rub and a 5 minute CBJ is what I got. TOFTT.

    Be safe!! I was glad to get out without more disappointments.

  2. #15539

    Cutiepie643 on SB

    I can't vouch for this one personally. Only chatted on SB. She's too high for me, asking 300. But nice enough to chat with. Said she needs business so it's ok to give her digits out. Pm me for them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0A98A64F-FC06-4DB0-AC67-388E48D70C30.jpg‎  

  3. #15538

    Genie

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Genie, a little out of the way. But a knock out all around. BBBJCIM quick visit $100. No rush, top 5 best head of all time. ATF overall. Smoker, but very affectionate.
    Damn, I've tried hitting up genie so many times. I think she maybe replied once? But there's dozens of "hey"s I've sent that she hasn't responded to LOL. Is there any secret?

  4. #15537

    Genie

    Hit up Genie, a little out of the way. But a knock out all around. BBBJCIM quick visit $100. No rush, top 5 best head of all time. ATF overall. Smoker, but very affectionate.

  5. #15536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty disturbing.
    What's disturbing?

  6. #15535

    Donbabie

    Turns out she wants a deposit. I'm not going to get scammed. Which sucks, she looks like fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you might want to pull the trigger and do a write up about your visit.
    .

  7. #15534
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how to link her profile, but she's at Donbabie on snapchat. Thinking about pulling the trigger.
    Maybe you might want to pull the trigger and do a write up about your visit.

  8. #15533
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I saw angel recently and she was the girl in the pic. She had a little acne on her face but nothing bad. A little thick in the right spot. She's very shy. And yes she have a pimp and this pimp seem to know how to make them do their job since I saw Shawna twice and angel now and none of them get the money and go open door to handle it to him. They take their money and so their job. The only thing that got me scared when I visit Angel was how many locks she had on the outside door.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/836660284376

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/365997710600
    That's pretty disturbing.

  9. #15532

    Anyone try her out? Donbabie?

    Don't know how to link her profile, but she's at Donbabie on snapchat. Thinking about pulling the trigger.

  10. #15531
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Calls herself Butterfly. She is a sweet very clean spinner. I saw her many times I would pick her up and bring her to my place. Everything covered. Her sweet little pussy tasted great. I was giving her 140 and then all of a sudden she went up to 180 for half. So that put her out of my price range. She can hear a bit wears a hearing aid but she dose know sign language. Good luck.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/73281950
    Thank link doesn't work. Can you PM me a better link?

  11. #15530

    Deaf Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about a Missy? She used to be the third with Kris?
    No I am talking about the Puerto Rican girl in the pictures. One calls her self Butterfly and the older one is Rose both hard body's. Butterfly is 24 she had her birthday about a month ago. Not sure why it says the age is 31 I think Rose is actually 28. I have seen Rose but never did a date with her. She is a dancer at one of the clubs not sure which one.

    I just googled the number and all of those pictures are Rose. The younger deaf girl Butterfly has a very similar body a bit slimier and she has a butterfly tattoo on her chest.

  12. #15529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Angel

    I saw angel recently and she was the girl in the pic. She had a little acne on her face but nothing bad. A little thick in the right spot. She's very shy. And yes she have a pimp and this pimp seem to know how to make them do their job since I saw Shawna twice and angel now and none of them get the money and go open door to handle it to him. They take their money and so their job. The only thing that got me scared when I visit Angel was how many locks she had on the outside door.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/836660284376

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/365997710600

  13. #15528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Do not go see the darker girl. She's cape verdean and tiny. She's going to use the tiny excuse to not let you fuck and if you do fuck her. She will only let the tip in and start complaining. She suck even though she got a nice little body. Also, if you doing 1 quick visit with her, you need to tell her more than once you want full service or else she won't let you fuck.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/701616869326

  14. #15527
    Nope, surprisingly prudent. No bb anything, no FIP wouldn't kneel for CBJ. Kept trying to up sell BBBJ for another $50. $160 hhr donation, I'm good without.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Is anal available?

  15. #15526

    Deaf

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Calls herself Butterfly. She is a sweet very clean spinner. I saw her many times I would pick her up and bring her to my place. Everything covered. Her sweet little pussy tasted great. I was giving her 140 and then all of a sudden she went up to 180 for half. So that put her out of my price range. She can hear a bit wears a hearing aid but she dose know sign language. Good luck.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/73281950
    Are you talking about a Missy? She used to be the third with Kris?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape