Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 770 820 1220 1720 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 27836
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17051
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflCopter22  [View Original Post]
    She actually contacted me LOL. Everything she posted before was complete bullshit. It's actually rather difficult to obtain a restraining order and she's an idiot who thought just using those two words was scary. Even though she's been hooking for 6 years now she has no client base. When money became an issue she contacted me and presumably every single other guy she'd seen recently. I just refused to pay her for covered anal sex and she gave me what I wanted because she needed the money and was already there. As far as motivation behind not just embracing you're a bareback prostitute goes it's probably just that they don't want every guy they see to expect it. If they can still get some chumps to pay them for covered everything why not fight tooth and nail to defend that you've never gotten fucked unprotected for money? Ultimately the only people who know that it happened are the hooker and the selected dudes she's letting penetrate then without a 4.
    Piece of advice. Avoid.

    Women can say anything to get a temporary civil order through.

    They will do it just to ruin any reputation you had.

    They will have papers served at work, at your home on Thanksgiving.

    They will call the cops and make up stories.

    Stay away and full off all communication.

    I cut off a woman from my life once.

    When she found out I was with a younger hotter woman, she did everything in her power to destroy me.

    A scorned woman is evil and will say and do anything to destroy you.

    Years later and I am still dealing with it.

    Trust me. There are other women to fuck in the ass.

  2. #17050

    Full inbox: Want a UTR SPINNER IN NEED

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    I know a 30 yo white spinner who likes to party- white 5 foot 100 pounds, A's. BBBJCIM or elsewhere, BBFSCIP, she's multiorgasmic. Talented hands mouth and pussy. Not a greek speaker though. She is not a fan of roses. If you can help her out she will take good care of you. PM me if you are interested. Maybe we can work something out. Senior members only.
    Predictably, Peter's inbox blew up. Let us know when it's cleaned out, and we'll flood it again; there seems to be pent up demand for what you described. Thanks!

  3. #17049
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a meeting or experience with this one. Minimal reviews on other site. Text friendly.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....londe-playmate!Come-relax-with-me.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1960071-New-blonde-bombshell-come-pop-my-tna-cherry!!!-Specials-today-amp-tomorrow&p=12930263&highlight=#post12930263

    Any feedback is appreciated. Pics real or outdated etc. supposedly the links are the same provider but I can't be sure...Comparing the two leads me to believe something aint right...But hey what say the experts here?
    Does the session come with a gold bar or something? 460/ HR is way much.

  4. #17048

    Any feedback on this beauty?

    Anyone had a meeting or experience with this one. Minimal reviews on other site. Text friendly.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....londe-playmate!Come-relax-with-me.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1960071-New-blonde-bombshell-come-pop-my-tna-cherry!!!-Specials-today-amp-tomorrow&p=12930263&highlight=#post12930263

    Any feedback is appreciated. Pics real or outdated etc. supposedly the links are the same provider but I can't be sure...Comparing the two leads me to believe something aint right...But hey what say the experts here?

  5. #17047

    Yes please!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    I know a 30 yo white spinner who likes to party- white 5 foot 100 pounds, A's. BBBJCIM or elsewhere, BBFSCIP, she's multiorgasmic. Talented hands mouth and pussy. Not a greek speaker though. She is not a fan of roses. If you can help her out she will take good care of you. PM me if you are interested. Maybe we can work something out. Senior members only.
    Tried to respond to your inquiry and also ask for the details about this provider Mr Houston but your mailbox has exceeded its capacity so please respond back and clear your mailbox. LOL.

  6. #17046
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    She has 3 reviews, one from 2020 which is your standard 5-stars-for-just-showing-up-and-taking-money review which obviously occurs after the great * 5-star-only-review sanction of 2019, so fuck that one. It's the other 2 that are worth the read. Holy shit does she sound like a dumpster fire. If you want to be entertained for a few minutes, go read them. I won't post any spoilers.
    Yeah, those were awesome! LOL!!

  7. #17045

    Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    This ad looks very promising. Did anyone try to find out more https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Tacoma-incall.

    I won't mind the $$ if they are real mother and daughter and BB is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    She has 3 reviews, one from 2020 which is your standard 5-stars-for-just-showing-up-and-taking-money review which obviously occurs after the great * 5-star-only-review sanction of 2019, so fuck that one. It's the other 2 that are worth the read. Holy shit does she sound like a dumpster fire. If you want to be entertained for a few minutes, go read them. I won't post any spoilers.

    Also, I wonder how long until all of the bad reviews of the past, which occurred prior to the aforementioned sanction, are retroactively deleted.

    Regarding mother / daughter. I've only seen one mother / daughter duo posted which I believed to be legitimate, which was sexipetitesammy probably on BP, so that was a while ago. But I am curious if it's legit. That's one that's always on my bucket list.
    Yeah the reviews are definitely worth reading. She should have posted at least one pic of her alleged "daughter."

  8. #17044

    Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    This ad looks very promising. Did anyone try to find out more https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Tacoma-incall.

    I won't mind the $$ if they are real mother and daughter and BB is available.
    Sounds hot, but I'm skeptical. Found one post from April 2017 referencing she was a new mommy and had reappeared after a two year hiatus. Got to say I find it hard to believe she's been over at the other place since January 2009 and she's suddenly managed to get a daughter working with her, especially "for one night only. " Also found posts stating she failed to provide services for prepaid time and that she was hard up for rent money.

  9. #17043
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    I won't mind the $$ if they are real mother and daughter and BB is available.
    Ad clearly states "like mother and daughter."

    I've done a few civvie mother and daughter things. All weird, all fun.

  10. #17042

    Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    This ad looks very promising. Did anyone try to find out more https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Tacoma-incall.

    I won't mind the $$ if they are real mother and daughter and BB is available.
    She has 3 reviews, one from 2020 which is your standard 5-stars-for-just-showing-up-and-taking-money review which obviously occurs after the great * 5-star-only-review sanction of 2019, so fuck that one. It's the other 2 that are worth the read. Holy shit does she sound like a dumpster fire. If you want to be entertained for a few minutes, go read them. I won't post any spoilers.

    Also, I wonder how long until all of the bad reviews of the past, which occurred prior to the aforementioned sanction, are retroactively deleted.

    Regarding mother / daughter. I've only seen one mother / daughter duo posted which I believed to be legitimate, which was sexipetitesammy probably on BP, so that was a while ago. But I am curious if it's legit. That's one that's always on my bucket list.

  11. #17041

    Russian Barbie Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    I guess what they say is true crazy girls do have the best pussy lmao.
    It's not her pussy that's anything special. It's her asshole. She doesn't need lube, doesn't gape, and prefers backdoor entry to any other hole. I only cum in her vagina because I can.

  12. #17040

    Mother and Daughter

    This ad looks very promising. Did anyone try to find out more https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Tacoma-incall.

    I won't mind the $$ if they are real mother and daughter and BB is available.

  13. #17039

    No roses?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    I know a 30 yo white spinner who likes to party- white 5 foot 100 pounds, A's. BBBJCIM or elsewhere, BBFSCIP, she's multiorgasmic. Talented hands mouth and pussy. Not a greek speaker though. She is not a fan of roses. If you can help her out she will take good care of you. PM me if you are interested. Maybe we can work something out. Senior members only.
    Not a fan of roses so what does she want? Party favors?

  14. #17038

    Want a UTR SPINNER IN NEED?

    I know a 30 yo white spinner who likes to party- white 5 foot 100 pounds, A's. BBBJCIM or elsewhere, BBFSCIP, she's multiorgasmic. Talented hands mouth and pussy. Not a greek speaker though. She is not a fan of roses. If you can help her out she will take good care of you. PM me if you are interested. Maybe we can work something out. Senior members only.

  15. #17037

    That's part of the thrill

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    You do know you would likely get stuck with a large monthly payment for the next 18 years?
    Its the risk that brings the thrill bring it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape