Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45724
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Sadly I can second that the only thing that was offered to me was DIY and they were going to leave the room even for that the massage was good but the rest was really horrible won't be repeating ever.
    I find it interesting that two months ago you posted (46172) that you knew the parlor where these girls worked so well that you could proclaim with great confidence that you could get anything but FS there. Now two months later you go visit same girls at new place and nobody knows you. Why didn't you remind them you were a regular a few miles up the road?

  2. #45723

    Get your facts straight

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    It's sad. Monica / Cici ruined a good place.
    She did not ruin anything, it is a new place. I had a great time there last week. We should all go there to support them and send a big FU to LEO!

  3. #45722

    Paper Mill Julie

    I must say Julie has been a favorite of mine for a number of years. Different locations. But always always a fantastic experience. Get to know her more. And more will come!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSir1  [View Original Post]
    So visited Paper Mill twice, and seen Julie both times. Was driving home from up North on NYE and it was a place I have seen reviews here on, so decided to call and see if they was available and Julie was. So I went in and saw her, she was the only on working that night I guess was around 830 pm. Anyways, standard initial setup, laid on the table bucket naked, she came in after about 10 minutes of hearing her flippy floppys slap against the tile floor as she was running back and forth. She came in Massage was great, very strong and she crawled all over me, made sure I knew happy times was coming as she rubbed her snatch all over the back of my head while face down and she was rubbing my back. On the flip dimmed the lights and tossed the cover over me just enough where it would fall of with a couple of movements and it sure did, she asked if its ok and said it was. 6 when I said sure and she oiled me up and went to town. She had really good pressure, did not jack hammer me to death either, did enjoy the hand release that's for sure, she allow utc, and she had the A cups with the magic easers which I like, played with those for a bit then worked my way under the pants, just got a hold of the Bush and a little tosh the first time I visited. Second time I got a finger inside that tight kitty, so Ill see what's on the table next go around. She gave me her Cell and said she's available 24/7 so text any time. Ill report more if more becomes available. Enjoy fellas.

  4. #45721
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    It's sad. Monica / Cici ruined a good place.
    How did she ruin it?

  5. #45720

    Sunny no more

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Sadly I can second that the only thing that was offered to me was DIY and they were going to leave the room even for that the massage was good but the rest was really horrible won't be repeating ever.
    It's sad. Monica / Cici ruined a good place.

  6. #45719
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Nice experience at Li in Marietta. Overall Helen is my go to. Alice has her features but overall Helen gives a good Medium / Soft massage with a nice tip.She delivers a pleasant result.
    How is she looks / body wise? I don't think I've seen her yet.

  7. #45718

    Smh

    S/o to those who are still able to finesse 1. 0 OTD or less for routine service. 1. 0+ for service is ridiculous when you take a step back and think about what you're receiving. Consumers drive the market yall. Especially in major cities. Food for thought.

  8. #45717

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple of ladies that I see regularly I also communicate with them via WeChat not on a daily basis but at least a couple of times a week. I will always say "Hey can I come see you tomorrow at this time" if they already have a appointment they tell me and we work around it. If it's getting close to our appointment and they get busy they will even let me know. I understand they might get busy and I try to be accommodating. This has always paid dividends for me when we do have our time together. Now with that being said there's some girls out there who are double and triple booked and then at the last minute you walk in and your sol.
    It's all about the relationship and communication. The ladies are all about making money when they can so they are not going to turn away walk ins (money in store) vs maybe appointment shows up because alot of guys do flake.

    If I like a particular girl, I build a relationship by treating her with kindness and respect. I get to know them through small talk and laughter. I am always on time, clean, and ready to go. I establish with them that I know their time is important and so is mine. This has worked for me so far.

    I have all my regulars direct numbers and wechat communication and we are able to communicate any scheduling conflicts and make different arrangements if needed.

    I also tip well so I know this help as well. As most time if I have to wait my regulars will give me extra time or have another girl massage me for until she is ready. They all ensure I leave extra happy. All and all being patient, nice, taking care of who take care of you will be rewarded.

  9. #45716

    Li Massage

    Nice experience at Li in Marietta. Overall Helen is my go to. Alice has her features but overall Helen gives a good Medium / Soft massage with a nice tip.She delivers a pleasant result.

  10. #45715

    Paper Mill Spa. Julie

    So visited Paper Mill twice, and seen Julie both times. Was driving home from up North on NYE and it was a place I have seen reviews here on, so decided to call and see if they was available and Julie was. So I went in and saw her, she was the only on working that night I guess was around 830 pm. Anyways, standard initial setup, laid on the table bucket naked, she came in after about 10 minutes of hearing her flippy floppys slap against the tile floor as she was running back and forth. She came in Massage was great, very strong and she crawled all over me, made sure I knew happy times was coming as she rubbed her snatch all over the back of my head while face down and she was rubbing my back. On the flip dimmed the lights and tossed the cover over me just enough where it would fall of with a couple of movements and it sure did, she asked if its ok and said it was. 6 when I said sure and she oiled me up and went to town. She had really good pressure, did not jack hammer me to death either, did enjoy the hand release that's for sure, she allow utc, and she had the A cups with the magic easers which I like, played with those for a bit then worked my way under the pants, just got a hold of the Bush and a little tosh the first time I visited. Second time I got a finger inside that tight kitty, so Ill see what's on the table next go around. She gave me her Cell and said she's available 24/7 so text any time. Ill report more if more becomes available. Enjoy fellas.

  11. #45714

    Thanks Pepe

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    I think you're referring to Oasis Spa, it's been closed for 2 years.
    Yep. That's the one. It's 3+hours for me now driving so it has even a few years.

  12. #45713
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Sadly I can second that the only thing that was offered to me was DIY and they were going to leave the room even for that the massage was good but the rest was really horrible won't be repeating ever.
    I'd say give them time since they've been spooked. Parlors usually resume the norm after a safe period, unless under new management.

  13. #45712

    Sunny Peachtree corners

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Not the same since they got popped a few weeks ago. Bordering on legit.
    Sadly I can second that the only thing that was offered to me was DIY and they were going to leave the room even for that the massage was good but the rest was really horrible won't be repeating ever.

  14. #45711
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderWood  [View Original Post]
    Years ago I would travel to Atlanta to visit a massage place near GA Tech. They would advertise in Backpage that they had young girls and had girls that while different from the ads photos were identical in proportion. Young busty spinners. I know it's impossible to figure these ladies age out but no kidding they had to be mid 20's at most. As is often said, we lost a lot of options with the demise of backpage but is this place still open? Anyone know about the girls there? My last visit they had the typical older Asian workers. Where are the young ones these days?
    I think you're referring to Oasis Spa, it's been closed for 2 years.

  15. #45710

    MeiMei Smyrna

    New to me is Mei Mei in Smyrna. Stopped in on a whim while shopping in the area. Drew Luna 4-5/10 50+ but firm legs, little gut and eraser A cups. Laid on the sheet so was naked when she came in. A little rub of her butt and she smacked my ass saying I was a bad boy. No real tease and on the flip worked her way around the wang and I went utc top. Eventually pulled her top / bra up and sucker her little eraser nips as she stroked. Sat up and laid her down to suck her nips some more while she jacked. Ended up shooting a big load all over her tits.

    Second visit more of same but offered her a massage. Was able to get her pants down past her ass slowly with some light resistance but I persisted. Finally got to rubbing her hairy pussy and was about to slide some fingers in when she arched up and pulled them back up. Moved a bit too quick. Next time. Shot another load on her tits. Both visits 60+60.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape