Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 1664 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18601
    Quote Originally Posted by JBird72  [View Original Post]
    Bummer, could really go for a jacuzzi LOL.

    Thanks for the heads up.
    Not sure why she has gotten bad reviews. I saw her back in September and she was amazing. I paid for a hhr session but she was ok with going for about an hour without even charging more! And she let me do videos!

  2. #18600

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan72  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number lead to this TER page. Only two reviews, although I don't have access to the details, both reviewers stated they would not repeat.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-360764?page=1
    Bummer, could really go for a jacuzzi LOL.

    Thanks for the heads up.

  3. #18599

    Reviews are not good.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBird72  [View Original Post]
    Been interested for awhile. She used to go by Kim in Gainesville and OTP East. Now I've seen ads under Gloria in Newnan. Very interested but can't seem to get a response from her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3226875
    Her phone number lead to this TER page. Only two reviews, although I don't have access to the details, both reviewers stated they would not repeat.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-360764?page=1

  4. #18598

    Thanks bro

    Yeah just texted her, no response yet. Plaid must've hit the wrong key or had some jokes for me today LMAO.

    Good looking out.

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I am interested as well. See post 18574.

  5. #18597
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by VMann7070  [View Original Post]
    I was out and about early Saturday morning. "K" was in Kennesaw. It turned out she was just a few minutes from me. W exchanged a few texts and I headed her way. She was at a lower cost motel off Barrett. I get there and she opens the door. She is cute and nice body. The room smelled pretty pungent from the wacky stuff. We move to the bed and she takes off her clothes. She is early 20's and has a good body. She started with a CBJ. It was okay. She gets me ready after a few minutes and quickly move to mish. She lubed up and felt good. She put her legs on my shoulder and allowed me to get deep. She had nice feet and legs felt great in my hands. I was able to get some good strokes and filled the bag. It was not a bad QV and might repeat if she is in a nicer hotel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/73128074
    Does she do bare?

  6. #18596

    Read the Post

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing this ones ad for a minute. Any reviews, don't trust LC for the obvious reasons.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/73297051#.

    Thanks and Happy New Year.
    I am interested as well. See post 18574.

  7. #18595

    You Got Me Plaid LOL

    Plaid why are you referring back to my Ashley post. That's not her LMAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    Just got reviewed. Post #18569.

  8. #18594

    Damn I Missed IT

    Thanks bro, must have missed that one LOL. Good looking out plaid!

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    Just got reviewed. Post #18569.

  9. #18593
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing this ones ad for a minute. Any reviews, don't trust LC for the obvious reasons.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/73297051#.

    Thanks and Happy New Year.
    Just got reviewed. Post #18569.

  10. #18592

    Ant Info on This One?

    Been eyeing this ones ad for a minute. Any reviews, don't trust LC for the obvious reasons.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/73297051#.

    Thanks and Happy New Year.

  11. #18591

    Give and take

    Quote Originally Posted by Loner247  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...2/190198665076

    Can anyone confirm if Leah is legit? Sounds a little TGTBT.
    You obviously done know how this forum works: you give and you take.

  12. #18590

    Be careful with this one

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNutter1991  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/61413733

    Anyone has seen her! I couldn't find reliable report.
    Attempted meet-up at no-tel on Old National. Get to the hotel and got the room number. Saw some knuckle-heads hanging around. Got upstairs to the room and the door was cracked open. I knocked, but no one answered. I peeked in and didn't see anyone, so I bounced. Felt like I was about to get robbed or worse.

    I doubt the photos are recent.

  13. #18589

    She is not legit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Loner247  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...2/190198665076

    Can anyone confirm if Leah is legit? Sounds a little TGTBT.
    Last time I heard, she is actually a "He". Have a good day, sir.

  14. #18588

    There is a search bar for a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loner247  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...2/190198665076

    Can anyone confirm if Leah is legit? Sounds a little TGTBT.
    If you can't take the time to search. There are plenty. Fucking plenty of posts about this girl, so read some posts you you can decide for yourself, or you could go see her and tell a story similar to someone else experience, BTW I shouldn't even reply. All you have to do is search.

  15. #18587

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this wknd. Fantastic experience. True GFE.
    I did too. She was great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape