Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 1290 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12714
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #12713

    Loch Raven Latinas

    Haven't seen her but find it interesting reading posts of other Latinas at the Loch Raven House. One of my earliest forays into mongering was actually with another Latina at the same house during the spring of 2020 mid lock down. I literally daydream of her ever so often, right up to this day. Tall, maybe 5'8". Mid twenties looking. Long black hair with a sheen to it. Hour glass shape and a face which could pass for AOCs younger sister. Very extroverted and goofy. I tell ya, she had jokes. Long story short, she was damn fine and a rare occasion where TGTBT turned out to be true. Anyway, had may be another 4-5 other dates with her after. Last two were at my place, then she went dark. I got slightly depressed. Then one day, weeks later, I google her number and stumble upon this:

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=386cfe5c8

    Those curves gave me flashbacks. The good kind. Anyway, I'll stop drooling over old memories, but if there's anyone here still in touch with her, you would be doing this gentleman a fine favour if you could put him back in touch. Number on the ad seems dead. Cheers mates.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Well, that is a face that I have not seen in a long while.
    She is one of my ATFs. She has gone by many names like Red, Nina, and now Nata.
    I stopped seeing her after she got hooked on meth. Lost her curves and cheerfulness, but that is the norm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72534756

  3. #12712

    Latina

    Well, that is a face that I have not seen in a long while.
    She is one of my ATFs. She has gone by many names like Red, Nina, and now Nata.
    I stopped seeing her after she got hooked on meth. Lost her curves and cheerfulness, but that is the norm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72534756

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    So I had this dream a couple days ago. The set up was quick and easy. She operates out the basement of a residence off loch raven with another Latina girl. The pictures with her her face aren't real but the body pictures are real. Not to much of a looker but her body is decent. No addict marks and good hygiene. BJ was lackluster but the kat was A1. The backshots looked hella good. Would probably repeat if in a pinch. Wanted 100 but got her to agree to 80. Here is the ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73129148

    This is the latina I was talking about, she looks like her photo and I may try my hand with her next:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72534756

    I did asked if they did doubles and she said they do. Peace and stay safe bros.

  4. #12711

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    Be careful when you check this one out. When she is in good mood, she could be a good date. Other times she will act bat shit crazy. My fist few dates with her were amazing, back when she was a spinner, can't say the same about my last date with her.

    She is very open to BBFS and CIP, which could be a plus or red flag depends on your taste.
    Sheesh. That's wild. What makes these girls throw caution to the wind like that? I still want to see her just for the one time. But bb for everyone is a huge red flag.

  5. #12710
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    Be careful when you check this one out. When she is in good mood, she could be a good date. Other times she will act bat shit crazy. My fist few dates with her were amazing, back when she was a spinner, can't say the same about my last date with her.

    She is very open to BBFS and CIP, which could be a plus or red flag depends on your taste.
    Hmmm thought so. Had a date and it went fine. But got bad vibes. I know we all have our demons but I could deduce hers might be a little more disconcerting than your average one. And does she go bare with literally everyone? I've read a few posts and it sounds like it. If so, I plead the fifth on the baby, and I'm going to go get a safety check now.

  6. #12709

    CB Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    A huge ditto on this one. I'm down to check her out asap. Searched and found zip.
    Be careful when you check this one out. When she is in good mood, she could be a good date. Other times she will act bat shit crazy. My fist few dates with her were amazing, back when she was a spinner, can't say the same about my last date with her.

    She is very open to BBFS and CIP, which could be a plus or red flag depends on your taste.

  7. #12708

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by FapAway5592  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone pm me with her number? I read the form, and spent about two hours googling and got nothing. I'd love to see her especially pregnant!

    Thanks guys.
    A huge ditto on this one. I'm down to check her out asap. Searched and found zip.

  8. #12707

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    About 3 ish months along I believe (it's not mine, ha).
    Can anyone pm me with her number? I read the form, and spent about two hours googling and got nothing. I'd love to see her especially pregnant!

    Thanks guys.

  9. #12706

    With child

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont  [View Original Post]
    Again? Yowza! How preggos is she?
    About 3 ish months along I believe (it's not mine, ha).

  10. #12705

    Preggo Bree

    Can any of you fine gents PM me her number? I'd appreciate it greatly.

  11. #12704

    Simi or Semi?

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Just let dreaming with Simi. What an absolute waste of ttime. She takes robotic to another place. She has a bunch of don'ts and will only do doggy. She wants nothing to do with anything she views as intimate (even though she allowed DATY). I literally was apprehensive touching her out of fear she would jump out of her skin. It was unfortunate because she has a nice body and kitty. If you give it a try, I hope you don't have my experience.
    I had a similar experience unfortunately a few days ago. Was quick to respond with standard text / call to setup appt but then she hit me 25 minutes before the meet up and asked if I could come an hour later. Should've bailed but the little head got the best of me. Finally get to her place and stand outside in the cold for another 10 minutes after talking to her. I'm assuming she was wrestling the mangy mutts and / or slumping it down the endless flights of stairs. I felt like the scene with the Hulk from Avengers End Game walking up those stairs. To much work for a fat old guy like me but I enjoyed the view on the way up. Before the door could close she started with the "No" list. No missionary because she can feel you breathing on her, do not grab or push her head during bbj, do not rub her or caress her or do anything remotely intimate, etc etc etc. Also, I almost started to get up and leave when she started on the "3 strike" rule. If you do X then why = Strike 1!! I felt myself get a little nervous like I was about to take an exam! LOL. Nevertheless, cooler heads prevailed when she got undress. She has a pretty nice body with a phat ole a $$ that I had to sample. Lackluster bbj so flipped her over for doggy. Beat it up for a bit while she did the reach around to hold the twins. Filled the bag and held onto it for dear life on exit as this was her 3rd commandment. Though shalt grab the condom and don't even think about spilling a drop.

    One more thing that freaked me out was a pic of her deceased husband hanging near the bed (don't ask about this pic. Trust me) and pics of her daughter / family all over the wall. I'm a girl dad with older daughters so this was f&ckin with me. Had to close my eyes and concentrate!! LOL. YMMV as always but it's a no repeat for me.

  12. #12703
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielsan  [View Original Post]
    She's also very much pregnant. Not sure why that information would be left out. LOL.
    Again? Yowza! How preggos is she?

  13. #12702

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielsan  [View Original Post]
    She's also very much pregnant. Not sure why that information would be left out. LOL.
    Well you know what they say about pregnant kitty:

  14. #12701

    Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Xquisitely4  [View Original Post]
    Jazzy visits the DMV from CA regularly and is a longtime provider. Safety girl as everything is covered. The contact number ending in 5894 and displayed on her pics is the number I know as credible. I'm not sure about the 804 number as it could be someone using her pics.

    Xquisitely4.
    I can vouch that is her and a good number. She's legit. Saw her a few months back and had a good time. She gets into it but the last time, she started growling which sort of freaked me out. It wasn't in a bad way but more so in a mature minx sort of way. Also, she's picked up a few pounds which the current pictures show and preferred when she was a bit smaller. Either way a nice time will be had. She actually texted me when she got to town (yes, she saved my digits). Also she has a small dog which travels with her but is harmless.

    Peace out.

  15. #12700
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Bree, after being away for several months. She actually texted me and said that she is available. As always she did not disappoint and will be my go-to girl if she's available when I need service. Her number ends with #7057. Got her permission to post these pictures.
    She's also very much pregnant. Not sure why that information would be left out. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape