Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 17724
-
01-11-22 14:45 #9009Senior Member

Posts: 240Not a complete surprise as this is listed in her bio on her site.
I have BiPolar (and major depression and general anxiety disorder) This makes life a lot more difficult than its got to be sometimes.
Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 13:49 #9008Senior Member

Posts: 335Summer's Ad
So I was mistaken and she does have an ad up, although not the best IMHO as to pics. https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 13:32 #9007Senior Member

Posts: 484Aphrodite
Saw her on an outcall to my place several weeks back.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
The good: She is educated and polite, not unkind. Seemed to enjoy herself and likes what she does. She isn't a BBW as much as she's just tall and larger.
The not-so-good: She was pretty businesslike. The hour was more like a half hour, which is pretty common these days. She's not a girl, but a mature woman and a mom, so she had a larger mid-section than I expected and lots more baby damage. Her photos are well-selected to show her at her best, which we'd all do, I suppose. Now, I know enough to expect a bit less than the pics, but it was enough of a come-down that, looking back now, I couldn't square the expectations I had with the reality.
Conclusion for me: Not a value at 300. For 200, I'd see her again.
LTB.
-
01-11-22 13:04 #9006Senior Member

Posts: 44Old Posts
There were some old posts here regarding her. Searching them would be helpful to you!
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 12:21 #9005Senior Member

Posts: 250I'd like to see her as well. She's sexy!
Originally Posted by LeaveIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 12:17 #9004Senior Member

Posts: 110Gemini
TOFFT. Saw her yesterday. Probably won't repeat. Face pics are filtered of course, but she still was cute and had all her teeth. And of course bigger than pics. Nice person. Notel / motel on Route 66.
Originally Posted by RBM1234
[View Original Post]
I did the QV. Glad I didn't do the HHR. BBBJ was OK to good, not great, too much hand. Started with BBBJ, tried full service briefly, not a good fit, so finished with a combo BBBJ and HJ.
-
01-11-22 11:09 #9003Senior Member

Posts: 335Summer
I had a recent visit with Summer which I definitely enjoyed. While she may not be the youngest provider out there I feel she is one of the best. She definitely always gets the job dome for this old fart!
Right now she doesn't have an ad up but you can reach her by phone at 314 502 1143. And I'm pretty sure she will send some pics if you ask.
-
01-11-22 07:55 #9002Senior Member

Posts: 457Tia
Saw her and had a good time. 120 qv FS. Was in an apt in Dupo. Looks like pics. Cute and sweet. CBJ (I know I know. But I knew it heading in) was actually pretty good. Then she climbed on top. Super firm small B cups. Hard nips. Small little ass to squeeze. Rode me til I filled the bag. Was a good little quick visit. Will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73260949
-
01-11-22 07:37 #9001Banned Member

Posts: 30Blair Fox
No Call, No Show.
Thank you Bob for taking my call; I am a big fan! Long-time listener and first-time caller.
I have seen Blair popup on the normal provider sites and it seems she is starting to get some popularity, so I reached out two weeks ago to set up a date for this week when she was travelling through STL. Communication was a bit slow but we managed to agree on a date and time. I will point out that most of her replies were very short without the pleasantries of someone like a Tavia or Parker. If Blair wants to have better reviews and seriously make it in this business I think she could learn a few things from them. I reached out the day before to confirm our date, as I always do, and was met with silence. A no call; no show in my book. I hope it is a simple case of "lost in the mass of other messages", but who knows. I'll give her one more shot and then I am done. I hope other people have better luck.
https://www.blairnikolefox.com/
Peace.
-Shivers.
-
01-11-22 06:28 #9000Senior Member

Posts: 47Aphrodite
She post on Tryst anyone try her bigger girl shared a few text wants $300 like everyone these days any help appreciated I'm trying to see if just big or Bbw pm or post thak you.
-
01-10-22 22:04 #8999Senior Member

Posts: 164Anyone try this one
Has anyone got any Intel on this one? Much appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73277512
-
01-10-22 21:22 #8998Senior Member

Posts: 398Aphrodite
https://www.aphrodite813.com/
Anyone seen this lady I see like one review any help she use to be Avalon Rose I think.
Pm with any info thank.
-
01-10-22 11:21 #8997Senior Member

Posts: 103Parker
Her P-411 is back up.
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
Treat her well Fellas.
-
01-10-22 09:27 #8996Senior Member

Posts: 56Parker
Just an FYI, Parker posted she's looking for new clients on her SC.. Call the booking line. Search her name on this thread for number.
-Peace.
-
01-09-22 23:24 #8995Senior Member

Posts: 112Not yet, but I have been having the same thoughts-not local to me, but not all that far either.
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




