Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 1759
-
01-11-22 21:01 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 838Seattle in general
Gents-.
If someone could send me a PM, I have a couple of questions about the Seattle area that does not pertain to the hobby. I'd appreciate any assistance!
-
01-11-22 07:28 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 1544I usually do a chica friendly air BNB in Sosua. If you haven't been there, you must go. Trust me.
Originally Posted by WillieDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 00:54 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 70How much do they charge?
Originally Posted by WillieDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 23:41 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 52Blackbeards in the DR
I have been to Blackbeards resort in the Dominican Republic and it is nice as they have chicas on site there and they all charge the same price, so no haggling if you don't want to. But I would always ask for two shots and would pay extra for that. I did also stay out a Hotel outside of Blackbeards that was near the main strip and while the girls are cheaper you have to do more vetting of them. I hear now the place to stay in the DR is the Ahnvee Resort as they have a bunch of chicas that hang out at the bar looking to go back to your room kinda like it is at the Hotel Cocal in Costa Rica.
I have been wanting to goto Medellin in Columbia and I hear the Mansion is the place to stay there as they also have a bunch of chicas that hang out at the bar. I keep seeing pics of the chicas down there and they are so fucking beautiful I don't think I would come back to the states if I did go there.
-
01-10-22 22:06 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 1544Latin America is the opposite. The civvy women don't like the "dirty" hookers and refuse to use the same bathrooms as them and like I said before, Catholic countries. Prostitution is allowed (because people have to eat), but if definitely frowned upon.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 21:36 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 906Kind of depends on where.
I'd say ninety percent of hotels in Asia were guest friendly.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
They might charge you sometimes obscene "joiner" fees. But you could almost always get a girl to your room without too much trouble. When I traveled to Hong Kong for business there was one hotel that always gave you this little folder when you checked in. One whole page of the folder was the procedure for bringing a "guest" to your room.
-
01-10-22 21:01 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 1544Oh. Also, (most) inclusive resorts (and many, many hotels) do not allow you to bring in locals. They say it's "for your protection". Even though prostitution is legal in most countries, they are still Catholic countries and frown upon it. You must always check to see if the hotel / resort or AirBnb you use is guest friendly, the vast majority are not. When I left my poon hotel in Jaco, Costa Rica (hotel that allowed hundreds of hookers to roam freely hitting on the single men there), I took my "girlfriend" to a real hotel in San Jose. We had to lie and say we were married or they wouldn't give us the room.
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 19:50 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 1544I do Latin America regularly. Any time someone brings pussy to you, you will be paying US prices (instead of the just the standard Gringo tax). I was just in Costa Rica. I paid $100 per visit, found out other American guys were paying $60-80 and locals were paying about $40. Of course, paying $100 was heaven for me and I honestly would wake up at 10 AM walk outside my door, grab a girl. Have breakfast, do my touristy shit and come back at 5-6 PM, hit up another girl and then have dinner. I would go out at night to the bars and nightclubs, but they closed at 10 PM for because of Covid. So, I'd grab someone before everything closed. Afterwards, If I couldn't get to sleep, I'd go out at 2-3 am and pick up another one and bring her back to my room. I honestly had about 35 different women in 10 days (and had to buy Viagra for the first time in my life to do it).
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
Dominican Republic is about the same. I paid $75 and everyone bitched at me for paying too much, but just like Costa Rica, I couldn't walk a block or have a meal alone without someone trying to fuck me for money. On a lesser scale, Peru ($40-50), Ecuador ($20) where I had to put a little more effort into it, but I never had trouble finding an extremely hot woman for a decent price without help.
I just want to quickly say that if you're doing to the tourist sex-resort, you will be getting pros. Your best sex will be with local girls that will take your $50-100 and then go home for a month because they made the money they needed. Also, you still have to abide by US laws. The age of consent in Honduras (a place I used to travel extensively) is 14. Don't even think about it. You can be jailed in the US for up to 30 years for doing stupid shit like that. In Costa Rica and DR, the hotels I stay at check the girl's I'd before they allow her to enter with you. Other places don't care, but you are subject to being blackmailed if you're an idiot.
-
01-10-22 18:07 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 217I've seen a few out of the Dominican Republic. DR Nights, etc. From what I understand those "package" deals is pretty much you paying above regular rates for an Air B&B and delivery of a prostitute or two to your room, and a few bottles of booze. It might be a lot of fun, and I've been tempted, but I also read that you get more bang for your buck to get a regular inclusive resort package deal and just hire your own local entertainment. Recommendation is to avoid "family frendly" resorts and stick to adult or couples only places.
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 14:40 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 70Trip to SA
Thinking of planning a trip to South America to check out the scene in Colombia, Brazil, or somewhere else. Saw one of those articles for the all inclusive sex resort. Me being lazy, I figured I'd give that a shot but can't seem to find any more info on it. Has anyone made a trip down before? And if you have, could you give me some pointers or recommendations?
-
12-09-21 17:38 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 179Thai Lily
She hasn't posted since COVID started, but she had provided exactly what you're looking for. Was located near the Fred Meyer in Greenwood. Might be worth seeing if she's still providing, and if not, if she has a recommendation. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232651-Thai-Lily.
Originally Posted by Incendix77
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 12:29 #1298Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for same in the north end.
I get this done but a bit of a nicer finish would be amazing.
Originally Posted by Seaperv
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 23:59 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 31Looking for a Unicorn?
Looking for a waxing studio that also does a HJ finish.
Two words to describe a male Brazilian, Pretty nuts!
-
11-26-21 22:22 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 269Almost every encounter with an Asian provider, for me at least, has been better than a non Asian. There are a few exceptions but overall I'm much more impressed with Asians.
Originally Posted by Ggwp996
[View Original Post]
I also have a weakness for Asian ladies so that might cloud my judgment too.
-
11-26-21 15:29 #1295Regular Member

Posts: 23Asian providers / body rubs vs non-Asian providers. #notaracist
I wanted to see what others think. In my experience the Asian providers provide and do much better service and experience. The communication frequency is better and also they don't suffer from GPS. But, non Asian providers are arrogant, buzz kills, average looking and are looking to scam me. I know the pictures of Asian providers are never the same but, I do enjoy the service they provide.
What do you'll think or have experienced?











Reply With Quote





