Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 1098
-
01-25-22 16:49 #198Senior Member

Posts: 37That's not how Sugar works
I believe you were here couple of weeks ago asking the similar question. Nothing wrong with you trying to be a Sugar Daddy but there are couple of hurdles. You are too young and not sure if you have the means to be an SD. Most SBs won't just respond to you even if we gave you their number. The very first question generally is "what's your seeking I'd? And even if you get past that, they are going to be very cautious with you being 21.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
So the best thing to do would be create an honest profile. Put the truth out there, that you are young, won't encourage you to lie, but go with 24-25 atleast, and tell them that you have the means to be an SD. Lotto, crypto, stocks, old money, whatever is your story. Say you are looking for Mutually Beneficial arrangement, and open to financially supporting your partner.
Good Luck.
-
01-25-22 14:49 #197Regular Member

Posts: 17Ray
I was in Tampa for a week long event and scheduled several PPM with this sweet one from SA. She is legit, and very accommodating. $$PPM. Has her own place (dog and cat) but will come to you. She would be interest in a monthly allowance setup but I'm not from the area or I would lock her in for myself. PM me for more info.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-0b95cd25d767
-
01-25-22 00:06 #196Senior Member

Posts: 107Need A Sugar Baby
Hello. I'm a 21 year old virgin. I've decided that rather than losing my virginity to an escort I would rather lose it to a sugar baby because escorts are a lot more cold and transactional. If anyone has sugar babies they could share with me please let me know (will also pay ofc for whatever the charge is as long as it's not outrageous). Would any of you guys be able to help out by sharing through pm's their contact info? Getting a girlfriend isn't an option for me.
-
01-24-22 08:07 #195Senior Member

Posts: 908I have all 3 blocked. That should tell you all you need to know.
Originally Posted by DLover64
[View Original Post]
None show up when I click their links. If the page is still present, they are blocked.
-
01-20-22 15:56 #194Senior Member

Posts: 135Visiting from Chicago
I will be in Clearwater Beach soon and am looking on SA. Some folks that expressed interest include the following. Appreciate any thoughts and lmk if I can help with any providers in Chicago.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-cfc1aeaf5cd5
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f4accbb30f50
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-02429473d392
-
01-19-22 21:28 #193Regular Member

Posts: 2This one is awesome. I invited her over for a bachelor party and she took 3 of us on and kept going. Yes it was $$ but worth it. True pro.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 21:20 #192Regular Member

Posts: 2Tiny Montana is a ripoff
Tiny Montana aka Shelby is a rip off. She wants money up front and never shows.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 08:56 #191Senior Member

Posts: 60Met this one when I was in town last week. AVOID. She seemed like she was on something and after a very disappointing short time, I sent her on her way.
Originally Posted by Indyguy1565
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 10:32 #190Senior Member

Posts: 718First time out, go high end very well reviewed escort. Someone that is at a price point above this forum, but with lots of reviews demonstrating high professionalism. Get the V card out of the way. Then you can consider Sugar Babies, GFs or regular escorts. The high end service provider is more likely to guide you through an almost educational process.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 09:49 #189Senior Member

Posts: 1151I totally agree. Go to the bar, and look for a fat ugly girl. She'll be thrilled, and after doing her every girl will look good. I'm in my mid 70's, and my pick-up line is hey baby, do you like sucking dick? That only works on drug addicted ******, you need to develope some game. Game comes from confidence, confidence comes from past success. Good luck!
Originally Posted by PlaneShift
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 18:52 #188Senior Member

Posts: 174Neither
Go to a bar pick up a desperate single women or what not, make some friends and hang out, you'll fail in picking girls up but eventually succeed, you don't know what these girls have or how many guys have run through them. Get yourself a girlfriend & try try try until you succeed
.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 23:23 #187Senior Member

Posts: 60Any Intel on ArtisticLAdy
I will be in Tampa this week and have a meet set up with her. Any info is appreciated and let me now if any of you need info on Indianapolis or Portland, OR.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-4b8113ecd5b6
-
01-08-22 19:55 #186Senior Member

Posts: 37Seeking is shit show now. Even couple of years ago, the ratio of SB to riff raff was 50-50. Now its 1:9. You gotto get lucky. Too many rinsers and tiktok SBs who have learnt their ways to be sweet upfront to rinse you for whatever they can. Never pay for an M&G. If they want few platonic meets before the deed, I pay for dinners and such but no allowance.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 19:53 #185Senior Member

Posts: 37Being 20 yr old, you are going to have tough time convincing anyone that you are legit SD. And SBs are not that experienced either. Anyways. Good luck though!
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 13:22 #184Senior Member

Posts: 438Gangbang
Just out of curiosity wondering if anybody jumped on this mid thirties 4'11" blonde asking to be roughly gangbanged?
Originally Posted by FLBugg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




