Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 519
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #339

    I have that info

    Quote Originally Posted by HdRideHer6969  [View Original Post]
    How about a pm with contact info.
    Feel free to PM me and I do have updated contact info for her.

  2. #338

    Contact

    How about a pm with contact info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckold1970  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, Meme2474 is the real deal and she is beautiful, sexy, amazing and exciting and she will exhilarate you and you will be more than satisfied during your time with her. I highly recommend her. She is fun, classy, open-minded, has incredible endurance and you can never get enough of her.

  3. #337

    You won't go wrong here

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme2474  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good time? Me too!
    Gentlemen, Meme2474 is the real deal and she is beautiful, sexy, amazing and exciting and she will exhilarate you and you will be more than satisfied during your time with her. I highly recommend her. She is fun, classy, open-minded, has incredible endurance and you can never get enough of her.

  4. #336

    Escort here Princeton area

    Looking for a good time? Me too!

  5. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by Humengofer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, not much news, except I've tried to reach her a few times in the past. Each time got a reply hours or days later. Hope you get to see her and report.
    Looks nothing like her pics, about 2 years ago she had a great spinner body, now she got pretty large. And the incall location is horrible. I will not be seeing her or her gf ever again.

  6. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNuts812  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have a dream with her?

    Her name's Jordan.

    She's at fleabag motel off wv612 in Mossy. Just wondering if anyone ever pulled the trigger with her.

    https://charleston.skipthegames.com/...e/948214250630
    Sorry, not much news, except I've tried to reach her a few times in the past. Each time got a reply hours or days later. Hope you get to see her and report.

  7. #333

    Think this one is amazing looking

    Anyone ever have a dream with her?

    Her name's Jordan.

    She's at fleabag motel off wv612 in Mossy. Just wondering if anyone ever pulled the trigger with her.

    https://charleston.skipthegames.com/...e/948214250630

  8. #332

    New to this.

    Looking for a Ute provider in the bluefield / Princeton area. Cost, within reason, is not really an issue.

  9. #331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrguy  [View Original Post]
    Originally think I have this girl's number saved as from SA but can't find a profile anymore. It's been almost a year since I think I first came in contact with her. We never met. She's reached back out to me now. Anyone recognize her? Says she's in Princeton.
    When the discussion turned to "what would make this worth your while", this is the response I got from her:

    "I'm missing out on a $300 bonus and a 12 hour shift at $25 an hour. That's $600. I don't do less than $400. So you choose?

    At that point I moved on. Not paying that much on a first visit in Princeton.

  10. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrguy  [View Original Post]
    Originally think I have this girl's number saved as from SA but can't find a profile anymore. It's been almost a year since I think I first came in contact with her. We never met. She's reached back out to me now. Anyone recognize her? Says she's in Princeton.
    If she's taking new clients I'd love contact info.

  11. #329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Anyone? Any info?

    Originally think I have this girl's number saved as from SA but can't find a profile anymore. It's been almost a year since I think I first came in contact with her. We never met. She's reached back out to me now. Anyone recognize her? Says she's in Princeton.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B6459780-A1BE-47D1-A883-8D37EB8DDB6F.jpg‎  

  12. #328

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by NewB42B  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this post before. I reached out for a verification pic before committing to meet. She responded with a request for a donation for her content. I said I just need a current pic before I commit and get in my car right now. I said "You can keep your clothes on. " Now she's silent. I assume TGTBT but I just want to be sure.

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...f/189720395103
    Yes it's a scam.

    Never give a donation upfront.

    You will never see that money again or get anything for it.

  13. #327

    Fake, right?

    I've seen this post before. I reached out for a verification pic before committing to meet. She responded with a request for a donation for her content. I said I just need a current pic before I commit and get in my car right now. I said "You can keep your clothes on. " Now she's silent. I assume TGTBT but I just want to be sure.

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...f/189720395103

  14. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegentleman43  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are definitely not her. I have seen those pictures on xxx porn image sites for at least 15 years. I only know this because she used to be one of my favorites LOL.

    But I personally will take what you say as advice. I have reviewed a couple of providers in the past but I do think I monger and ask more questions than I actually give said info.
    Appreciate the clarification on that advertisement! And yeah I don't meant to sound rude or make this sound like an exclusive club with information because you're right too. A new person to the hobby should ask questions and tips, since you can be taken advantage of by providers, but there is a balance. I've been to Beckley once, reviewed one girl, and tried to at least leave detail of other girls I saw people were trying to reach out to and not get in contact with. Him being on this forum I think he could've done so at least once, since he is from here. Then again I'm not native to WV so things are probably different which is fine too.

    Safe Mongering,

  15. #325

    To each his own

    I like to chase the dream and don't mind paying, for a quality time. But I haven't ran across a skip the games girl that was worth over $60 an hour. I don't know why men will pay 100-200 dollars to cum one time. I guess you got money to throw away. Mongering does not have to be an expensive habit, unless people are willing to drive the price of admission sky high by pay much more than a girl is worth. Most of the women on skip the games are dopers, scammers and a few might be consider semi pros. But in my opinion none, I repeat, none are worth more that they would be worth if they were working a job. Some are not even good looking enough to be a stripper. I can't tell anyone what to pay to play, but the market can be manipulated by the people who drive it. Don't let the providers control the price of the services, there is always somebody that will do it for less. At the current time I have no reviews to post but will do so when I find a worth while post. Be careful guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape