Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 979 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 1029 1079 1479 1979 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 30328
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15658

    Deal cutters

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Raven needs help making rent: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/129246188611 Cutting deals.
    Think she'll go BBFS?

  2. #15657
    Meth sores, shooting up sores? Maybe someone smacked her ass too hard? Who knows? It isn't something I want part of.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Meth sores?

    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjq3mdezzwziywzhmwq3mja1m2u3ngjmmti2mmvhytcymzvlyzu.jpg‎  

  3. #15656

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    What are all the sores on her ass in the last picture?
    That's nasty looking. Looks like her ass also has pussy lips on it. Or would that be asslips??

  4. #15655

    Sores

    Meth sores?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    What are all the sores on her ass in the last picture?
    .

  5. #15654

    Ceecee

    I have had heard a few good things about this MILF, any people seen her lately and can give me some info, thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/918478865351

  6. #15653

    Sherry

    Those in her pics are nasty looking but I didn't notice them Sunday night when I was hitting it doggy.

    BTW, I also consider you a senior member in good standing. I neglected to include you in the group.

    I also sent you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    What are all the sores on her ass in the last picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Sunday night at the same low budget motel as you. I paid 120 for a hh. As you said, she is not a clock watcher. The pics on your links and mine are her legit pics. I liked her enough to revisit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/823552552092

  7. #15652
    When someone comes in with their first post and posts something that is out of line on what has been reported by reliable posters I have every right to be a skeptic. It does NOT make me a white knight nor does it mean I am saying that poster is lying. I just need more evidence before I draw any conclusions, especially since he has been running up his post count by attacking me or defending his initial post. It takes time for someone new to build any credibility and that isn't the way you do it. We all know Jenna is a damn mess. That has been documented many times. Maybe she has hooked up with some handlers while she was visiting her uncle? I am not saying anybody is lying. I just need to hear more evidence that her MO has changed. I tend to stay away from totally sky high airheads. That is a turn off for me. When I say "grains of salt". It just means I need to hear more evidence from others.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I did post the wrong link the other day. Next up is Jenna: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/427453925800 I see the bad reports. However, it seems to be hot or cold with her. I'll toftt and report back. Also, I'll line up all the other girls with thief & scam written across their pictures on stg and give them a test drive as well. I believe my fellow monger that he got ripped off or was given poor service but he's the only one reporting a rip-off report which makes me think he just didn't have chemistry with these women and he feels cheated but that doesn't mean it was a scam or ripoff. Only one way to find out. I'll test the water.

  8. #15651
    What are all the sores on her ass in the last picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Sunday night at the same low budget motel as you. I paid 120 for a hh. As you said, she is not a clock watcher. The pics on your links and mine are her legit pics. I liked her enough to revisit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/823552552092

  9. #15650

    Jenna.Wrong Link

    I did post the wrong link the other day. Next up is Jenna: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/427453925800 I see the bad reports. However, it seems to be hot or cold with her. I'll toftt and report back. Also, I'll line up all the other girls with thief & scam written across their pictures on stg and give them a test drive as well. I believe my fellow monger that he got ripped off or was given poor service but he's the only one reporting a rip-off report which makes me think he just didn't have chemistry with these women and he feels cheated but that doesn't mean it was a scam or ripoff. Only one way to find out. I'll test the water.

  10. #15649
    Quote Originally Posted by Delltate  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting confused about who you all are discussing. The reported thief (Niki maybe?) Jenna, or Demi. Are they all scammers? And who did "our friend" report on?

    Sorry, but I'm slow sometimes.).
    I got robbed by Jenna. The scammer may or may not be Niki or Demi (I have no clue). I'm the friend. My username wasn't dropped or I didn't get a directly quoted for some reason.

    I'm slow as hell too bro. Don't worry about it.

  11. #15648

    Scam reports

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    What about it? I saw the scam post on STG when it was first posted. I thought they were different people. And I didn't put the 2 together because there's no name and thief and scam written are all across her face. You must really love your cape my guy.
    I'm getting confused about who you all are discussing. The reported thief (Niki maybe?) Jenna, or Demi. Are they all scammers? And who did "our friend" report on?

    Sorry, but I'm slow sometimes.).

  12. #15647

    Sherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenss  [View Original Post]
    I have visited with this one a few times in recent weeks. A very attractive MILF who really enjoys this and aims to please.

    She is at a low budget, S. Charlotte hotel. My communications with her have consistently been very good. Almost all texts.

    Her ad says 5'8", but she looks to be more like 5'5". Close to being a spinner; fit, but not rail thin. Her pics are accurate and current.

    She has been right on time for each of my appointments and ready / willing to get down to business. She smokes, but not often, so I don't even notice on arrival. Always freshly showered, open to what I want and really gets into the session. BBBJ and any full service position one would want. Great attitude overall. Willing and able to carry a conversation as desired. She has been in this area for a couple of months and plans to stay. She has a "real" job, so may have some availability issues on occasion. A great value at 180 for 1 HR.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/323732172952

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/808658489040
    I saw her Sunday night at the same low budget motel as you. I paid 120 for a hh. As you said, she is not a clock watcher. The pics on your links and mine are her legit pics. I liked her enough to revisit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/823552552092

  13. #15646
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    I have no bone to pick in this argument but cameras:

    Every time you step into an AMP, you risk being recorded by their security cam or worse by Vigilante Underground.

    Every time you step through a hotel lobby, you risk being recorded on a security cam.

    Every time you book an Airbnb, same story.

    What difference does it make?
    None of those you listed above is a private residence.

  14. #15645
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    Yes, to each his own if you're too scared, LOL.
    Yes Jimbo, your fearlessness is well documented. Or shall I say Mr. I want to BBFS everybody.

  15. #15644
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Our friend is the one that reported that Jenna robbed him. Now he got good service from a known robber.
    What about it? I saw the scam post on STG when it was first posted. I thought they were different people. And I didn't put the 2 together because there's no name and thief and scam written are all across her face. You must really love your cape my guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape