Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 1665 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 28547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18587

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this wknd. Fantastic experience. True GFE.
    I did too. She was great.

  2. #18586

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    Very nice. Beautiful woman.
    I saw her this wknd. Fantastic experience. True GFE.

  3. #18585

    Leah

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...2/190198665076

    Can anyone confirm if Leah is legit? Sounds a little TGTBT.

  4. #18584
    Quote Originally Posted by JBird72  [View Original Post]
    Been interested for awhile. She used to go by Kim in Gainesville and OTP East. Now I've seen ads under Gloria in Newnan. Very interested but can't seem to get a response from her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3226875
    Following to see.

  5. #18583

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeballing this one for a min and wondering if any had any dreams w her in the past.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...497/2292318088
    This one pretty much ticks all the boxes for a scam.

  6. #18582
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to SPP? The site has been down for days now.
    She's open. She said it's bad tech support. Just text her.

  7. #18581

    Southern Private Playmates

    Does anyone know what happened to SPP? The site has been down for days now.

  8. #18580

    Cuban honey

    Hey guys.

    Just wanted to know if anyone hooked up with her, Cuban honey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/73207214

  9. #18579

    Anyone have info on this one?

    Been interested for awhile. She used to go by Kim in Gainesville and OTP East. Now I've seen ads under Gloria in Newnan. Very interested but can't seem to get a response from her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3226875

  10. #18578
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeballing this one for a min and wondering if any had any dreams w her in the past.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...497/2292318088
    Most likely fake or a scam considering the language of the ad.

  11. #18577
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    Question for porn watchers. This is my porn channel again for those that don't know.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/whorevision

    But I was wondering what you guys think I should do. Do you think this style of filming is good or do yall prefer the "POV" style when watching escort videos.

    I just bought a new dslr camera so all of my future videos will be better quality. The ones you see were all shot on a phone. If I do POV, I will only realistically be able to professionally record backshots and blowjobs. If I continue with my regular style, I can record anything but you won't be able to get that "close up" view and see what I see in person.
    Nice videos, I'm not much of a POV guy, I like to see angles where you see the whole picture. By the way, on your video titled "Latoya" . Do you have a link for her or any information. I would love to see her.

  12. #18576

    Seems legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RYKean  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to spend some time with Baby. She had milk and I was thirsty. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/72926665#.

    Hard time getting to see her and had to wait a bit. Living with relatives but had own bedroom. Nice person. Breasts are smaller than photo now but that is her in the post. No drama which was a nice plus. If you need some breasts milk Baby is a good option. Dreamed I had a 30 minute option for. 80. Stay thirsty my friends. .
    Tried to dream with this one as I also like milk. Got the address instantly after the call. When I reached there 30 minutes later, no response. Knocked on the door and her room mate tried to wake her up but couldn't. Saw at least 4 to 5 old men in the living room and lot of smoke.

  13. #18575

    Latina

    Been eyeballing this one for a min and wondering if any had any dreams w her in the past.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...497/2292318088

  14. #18574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    Question for porn watchers. This is my porn channel again for those that don't know.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/whorevision

    But I was wondering what you guys think I should do. Do you think this style of filming is good or do yall prefer the "POV" style when watching escort videos.

    I just bought a new dslr camera so all of my future videos will be better quality. The ones you see were all shot on a phone. If I do POV, I will only realistically be able to professionally record backshots and blowjobs. If I continue with my regular style, I can record anything but you won't be able to get that "close up" view and see what I see in person.
    I am not a big fan of POV, I like the video style just the way it is. Good job! Looking forward to future videos with the new camera.

  15. #18573

    Closeups and good sound

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    Question for porn watchers. This is my porn channel again for those that don't know.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/whorevision

    But I was wondering what you guys think I should do. Do you think this style of filming is good or do yall prefer the "POV" style when watching escort videos.

    I just bought a new dslr camera so all of my future videos will be better quality. The ones you see were all shot on a phone. If I do POV, I will only realistically be able to professionally record backshots and blowjobs. If I continue with my regular style, I can record anything but you won't be able to get that "close up" view and see what I see in person.
    I'm a BJ and deepthroat fan. One thing that makes a BJ video good is well focused closeup and good sound. Live to hear a girl gag and slobber!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape