Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by Al1968  [View Original Post]
    I didn't believe it, but I did get a good laugh out of it. You have to admit it was pretty funny.
    Some of the shit that comes out of these girls mouths is fucking crazy (it's the drugs). I hope she gets some help.

  2. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    No I don't guess posting mugshots is very cool. But links get posted all the time that go to mugshots or stories about arrest made. Not really sure there's a big difference in posting a mugshot or just a link to a story with a mugshot.
    IMHO there isn't a difference. Posting a link to a mugshot would be the same as posting a mugshot picture, common sense should tell you that. Let me ask you this, if RogueReviewer1 posted a link to a mugshot do you think the admin would ban him? I doubt the "you said mugshots not links" defense will fly with A2.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]

    Do it again and I will ban you, no warning, you post a mug shot, you get banned.

    I hope that's clear enough

    A2

  3. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    Stop it, just stop. No one here believes that BS.
    I didn't believe it, but I did get a good laugh out of it. You have to admit it was pretty funny.

  4. #1177

    I 2nd Cromwell

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCBitt  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.
    Very Very Tragic This thing Addiction? I'm a miracle and a recovering drunk? Medical establishment sweeps us out the door? Much like your thread due to the other BS going on! Statistics. Less than 2% of addicts and drunks have more than a year of any meaningful sobriety? I'm a miracle at 12 yrs? Does anyone care to read my 2 pages published article New England Journal of Medicine "The God Gene" Since the day I laid down my 10 cases a week beer habit. I have never craved another drink? Only your God can change the way you really think! 97% in recovery crave a hit, Drink, Shot, etc for the rest of their life? Call pray beg for Him to come? He will find you! Not a preacher. It's the God Gene.

    JCBitt I can only imagine your suffering? I destroyed My Mom and Dad's life and victimized hundreds? They never gave up! Much like you I'm sureOur loved ones would not have us Sad? A wise man told me this? Truth is, let's pray to find our own peace I'm Truly Sorry.

  5. #1176

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    Thank You Sir! I was wondering when someone was going to pick up on that and point it out. Everyone thinks it cool to post mugshots until the day they get caught up in a sting and their mugshot gets taken.

    Monger Etiquette.
    No I don't guess posting mugshots is very cool. But links get posted all the time that go to mugshots or stories about arrest made. Not really sure there's a big difference in posting a mugshot or just a link to a story with a mugshot.

  6. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    These are in fact all the same person and these are 100% my child's father. LOL have a blessed life.
    Stop it, just stop. No one here believes that BS. As a man I can tell you that your X wants as little to do with you as possible, that's why he isn't with your ass anymore.

    Jesus Fucking Christ, stop blaming all your fuck-ups in life on everyone else. It's really time for you to put your big-girl panties on and start living and acting like an adult. Woman the fuck up! The road you're going down is a dead-end.

  7. #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    The funny thing here is that Rogue is accusing crackhorelover for white knighting for the chick, but dude's roasted her probably more than Rogue has.

    He just thinks posting mugshots is in bad taste. Admin also seems to agree.
    Thank You Sir! I was wondering when someone was going to pick up on that and point it out. Everyone thinks it cool to post mugshots until the day they get caught up in a sting and their mugshot gets taken.

    Monger Etiquette.

  8. #1173
    The funny thing here is that Rogue is accusing crackhorelover for white knighting for the chick, but dude's roasted her probably more than Rogue has.

    He just thinks posting mugshots is in bad taste. Admin also seems to agree.

  9. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    My condolences for your loss.
    Thank you.

  10. #1171
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    I hear you admin. So you're telling me to go post her mugshot on other sites on other sites and not scribbled the info out. Say no more bro. I got you!

    She is a bad provider and folks should know about it!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-sierrrrraaaa/41334267
    These are in fact all the same person and these are 100% my child's father. LOL have a blessed life.

  11. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    LOL my phone rings just fine
    Sure it does, that's why you have to post ads everyday.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a bad reputation & I don't have bad reviews.
    Yes you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    Because someone got mad I wouldn't kiss them so they gave me a bad review.
    They got mad because you rushed them. You also hate selling pussy to men twice your age and it shows when you rush men out the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    The only reason my numbers changed because ads go down you would know because you don't do what I do.
    Are you saying once an ad goes down you can't repost it with the same number? BS, the only reason your name and number changes so much is to hide your bad reputation and to get a fresh start.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    None of any of this is relevant. Like I said, nobody listens to your bad reviews.
    Not everyone but some do, and as time goes on more and more guys will listen.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if I was ugly they would, but considering I'm pretty they obviously still take the chance
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Dog years are 7 to 1, hooker years are 10 to 1. Right now your in your mid 20's, next year you will look like your in your mid 30's, and the year after that, mid 40's, and so on. How much life do you really think your pussy has? The first time you walk the streets and sell that pussy for 30 bucks think of me, I tried to warn you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    because my phone doesn't ring any less and then they realize it's just a bunch of faggots harassing and talking down on people they've never even met to feel better about their own miserable selves.
    Meltdown, table for one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    See you can't make me feel any less or myself or hurt my feelings or anything like that. I know who I am, what I do and how I do. All my clients are happy I could careless about proving myself to anyone else.
    Some advice, get off the drugs, get away from you loser BF/pimp, get your shit together, and go take care of your kids, they need their mother. I wish you the best, get off this road you're going down.

  12. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    No crackhorelover, I just have a life and don't feel like justifying my actions to someone who can't do anything to stop them. I don't have as much free time as you or the crack head you're defending to sit on my phone bitching and complaining.

    You're typing novels defending the crackhore and she's typing her own autobiography. And reading these long responses from the 2 of you clowns, doesn't benefit me. This mess has been going for about a week, and I just got better things to do than give the 2 of you anymore of my time. Since ya'll can't do anything except ***** and complain, i'll just leave you guys to it.

    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

    Do it again and I will ban you, no warning, you post a mug shot, you get banned.

    I hope that's clear enough

    A2
    I understand panhandling takes up most of your time and that you only have so much data on your Obama phone.

  13. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    No crackhorelover, I just have a life and don't feel like justifying my actions to someone who can't do anything to stop them. I don't have as much free time as you or the crack head you're defending to sit on my phone bitching and complaining.

    You're typing novels defending the crackhore and she's typing her own autobiography. And reading these long responses from the 2 of you clowns, doesn't benefit me. This mess has been going for about a week, and I just got better things to do than give the 2 of you anymore of my time. Since ya'll can't do anything except ***** and complain, i'll just leave you guys to it.

    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

    Do it again and I will ban you, no warning, you post a mug shot, you get banned.

    I hope that's clear enough

    A2
    Please tell me again how I can't stop you.

  14. #1167

    Admin Demonstrating why the Mewe Group was made

    I hear you admin. So you're telling me to go post her mugshot on other sites on other sites and not scribbled the info out. Say no more bro. I got you!

    She is a bad provider and folks should know about it!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-sierrrrraaaa/41334267
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220108-104027_Adblock Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220108-103917_Adblock Browser.jpg‎  

  15. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    What's the matter Gomer did I use too many big words? I'm not disagreeing with you that she's a drug addicted, felon, thieving, stalking, pussy selling, hooker, 98% of hookers are. I'm just saying you can post your warnings without posting mugshots.

    You already got your hand slapped once for breaking the rules, if you do it again odds are you will be put on double secret probation. Posting mugshot or links to mugshots is against the rules and might even get you banned if it contains personal info. You better check with A2.
    No crackhorelover, I just have a life and don't feel like justifying my actions to someone who can't do anything to stop them. I don't have as much free time as you or the crack head you're defending to sit on my phone bitching and complaining.

    You're typing novels defending the crackhore and she's typing her own autobiography. And reading these long responses from the 2 of you clowns, doesn't benefit me. This mess has been going for about a week, and I just got better things to do than give the 2 of you anymore of my time. Since ya'll can't do anything except ***** and complain, i'll just leave you guys to it.

    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

    Do it again and I will ban you, no warning, you post a mug shot, you get banned.

    I hope that's clear enough

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220107-192336_Gallery.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape