Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 26423
-
01-10-22 17:56 #16373Senior Member

Posts: 135Good time
So I saw this little beauty today, very nice girl. Clean tight little pussy, will be repeating.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 17:24 #16372Senior Member

Posts: 334Skeptical on this one
I saw this post for Destiny. There have been posts since December. Anyone have any info on this one. Said she was near 50th and Hampton. Ad seems a bit sketch but if real that pawg ass looks good. Anyone?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/003065390805
-
01-10-22 17:05 #16371Senior Member

Posts: 334Been around forever
In a pinch last year in October and nothing was around I saw her at "her" place. Obviously she was staying at someones house and it wasn't hers. Strangely enough, I felt safe which I really never do when dumpster diving. She is ok at best, and her best days are behind her. She has a habit. Her armed was wrapped up. She does have nice cans though which surprised me.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
Service was ok but not great / bad. I would probably only go visit her again with a low amount in mind but only if she was all that's out there. She does the trick but not by much.
-
01-10-22 15:24 #16370Regular Member

Posts: 7Ideas
Anyone see Nikki liynn in Milwaukee.
-
01-10-22 13:27 #16369Senior Member

Posts: 135Schandal
Has anyone had any recent experiences with Schandal, read a bunch of mixed posts from last couple years with the most recent being last March. Anything more recent would be appreciated.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tmtwhitgtlmttmnw/889494143860
BD
-
01-10-22 11:55 #16368Senior Member

Posts: 421The girl wanting 2,000/ hr?? Or is there another Amy Taylor?
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 21:59 #16367Senior Member

Posts: 44Lol
So who's the girl that gave you the top 2 sloppy toppy?
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
DM's open.
-
01-09-22 21:58 #16366Senior Member

Posts: 44Lol
So who's the girl that gave you the sloppy toppy?
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
DM's open.
-
01-09-22 19:42 #16365Banned Member

Posts: 505I always thought she's a fake ad, looks like Kaleigh Mackanany in the first picture, could bang out a fantasy in the right lighting LOL, I wouldn't care about a little rush seeing I'd probably pop quick anyway LOL.
Originally Posted by LikeHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 17:01 #16364Senior Member

Posts: 62Viva las vegas
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/66219485
Posting in mlwk.
Most of you can tell right away. Just a reminder to others to not get fooled.
-
01-09-22 16:04 #16363Senior Member

Posts: 299She's legit.
I've seen her before. She's a FMTY provider. She also puts out random posts to see how much interest in an area. If there's enough, she will travel. She came to Milwaukee shortly before the Covid shutdowns and I was fortunate enough to see her. Contact her for her schedule. You'll get her assistant.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:58 #16362Senior Member

Posts: 37Sexy Sicilian
This gal will rip you off. Arrived at Incall, and went to room undressed and as soon as we were there 5 min a knock on door said landlord arrived. She rushed me out and jumped in a car with some guy and drove off. Ripped off buck fifty!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/274990549185
-
01-09-22 14:24 #16361Senior Member

Posts: 299Where is?
Is anyone else wondering where her belly button is in the second picture??
Originally Posted by Apophis1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:07 #16360Senior Member

Posts: 62Being tracked
https://tryst.link/massage/hypnotictouch
For those who believe things are completely anonymous.
This is the 5th ad iv ever come across with similar biz practices.
Worst part is. She's old, thick and unattractive.
-
01-09-22 12:59 #16359Senior Member

Posts: 334She used to be really pawgy
I've met her twice. First time at a nicer hotel and she was much thicker and very pawgy. Another 20 and she'd been getting close to small bbw territory. RCG was pretty awesome with that ass.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
The second time I met her she had lost probably 30 lbs and met her at a more questionable motel. She realized that we met before and felt comfortable enough to got to bathroom and hit the pipe so she is on the crack diet. Been tempted to see her again but afraid she had fallen to far down the hill with her latest even lighter photos. Her menu was pretty wide open (for the right price).












Reply With Quote




