Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,651 to 16,665 of 41294
-
01-09-22 14:32 #24644Regular Member

Posts: 11I believe you
Obviously she fucks and sucks. I don't doubt she's a nasty, she looks the type. I can spot them a mile away. It just appears she's more into the guys who have deep pockets to accommodate her; lifestyle. She wants daddies, not mongers.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 11:35 #24643Senior Member

Posts: 244Ariana Cruz!
Guys had the chance to set a hour visit up with Ariana this past weekend! She looks exactly like her pics but even better in person. Not petite but not too curvy! She might still be in town today. One of the best JAX visiting providers I have seen over the years. Total GFE, gets into it and enjoys what she does. PM me if you would like more details. Miami is her home base and is from Columbia!
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...9365.htm?cat=1
-
01-09-22 10:04 #24642Senior Member

Posts: 108Pristine Chase
I'm a Columbia SC guy but Pristine asked if I could give the heads up that she's in your city for a bit.
Two bits of advice, follow her instructions for meetings and leave your damn heart in the car🤣. She's a special one and she won't disappoint. Treat her right and she'll take you to an amazing place.
I've seen her three times and can't wait to see her when she's back.
You can message her here for faster booking: AdorePristine.
She mentioned no BB and no kissing.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/945754296054
-
01-09-22 09:27 #24641Senior Member

Posts: 624Mandy
If anyone sees her posting on STG please let me know. I had that one taken down. The notes were on the account my friend just forgot to hit the delete button. LOL!
-
01-09-22 09:24 #24640Senior Member

Posts: 624Never good
I concur, always some older out of shape woman answers the door. I tried about 4 or 5 times before giving up.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 09:08 #24639Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone seen your dream bbw?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/694207539079
I'm new to the scene but haven't seen any reviews on her.
-
01-09-22 06:05 #24638Senior Member

Posts: 690Any Intel on this Amazon?
She lists no name and her phone number gives nothing via search.
This amazon was willing to lower her asking price. A little too willing, which has me wondering if she looks like her pics and if her services are any good?
Any intel please?
Thanks.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/074899751529
-
01-09-22 02:01 #24637Regular Member

Posts: 8Laney
How's her face? Her body is actually quite nice imo and I've been eyeing her for a while.
Originally Posted by Beachesnole02
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 23:50 #24636Senior Member

Posts: 154Better yet pay for us to find out! That way if she ripped us off it don't hurt our pocket. If she did good service I'd brag about her!
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 20:15 #24635Senior Member

Posts: 1260Reverse Unicorn
Damn Bro. You're a first. Just about every mother fucker on here had nothin but shit to say about Mx3. Your good fortune with her is a rarity. Guess some guys are just that lucky. LOL.
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 19:21 #24634Senior Member

Posts: 26Lexus
Anyone have any intel on this one? Was wondering for a bit now, and haven't found any reviews on her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/046397055345
-
01-08-22 18:58 #24633Senior Member

Posts: 522You should make her your sugar baby! All jokes aside, she has always hit me as the hottest thing on that site. But she hasn't ripped me off.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 17:44 #24632Senior Member

Posts: 1260LOL 😆 J / k
Joshin around. Don't go near Mandy. She's a thieving b!+ch. LOL.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 17:39 #24631Senior Member

Posts: 624Run away!
She has videos of her and her friends ripping people off. Search her on utubes.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 16:47 #24630Senior Member

Posts: 1260Dude She's Awesome
She does it all. BBBJ, raw, throated, anal, COF, CIM, COT, cream pies, anal cream pies, MSOG. The whole alphabet. Loves to be slapped, loves anal gaping, loves her tits to be groped and sucked on and loves it when you're fucking her anal doggy while cupping her fake skin bags. Pound her asshole and she'll thrust it right back you. Call Mandy a wh0re and she'll call you daddy.
Originally Posted by MasterFive555
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





