Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 9866
-
01-09-22 06:00 #7496Banned Member

Posts: 600I am wiseass, along with the other handles. You guys are so dumb that it took you that long to figure it out. But, I don't blame you because living in a tent is so hard and getting rammed up from behind isn't fun neither. Feel sorry for you guys. By the way, I'll throw a quarter the next time I pass the truck stops. That might satisfy your handler just a little bit. I'll be writing from CrazyCroton in just a few minutes.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
Oh, getting threatening PM isn't cool. You know it's Wiseass, CrazyCroton, Mattis1775 and others that's doing it. I've already gotten a few nasty grams and it's uncalled for. If you can't fight and have fun, move on to the beginners forum. Your feelings won't be hurt there.
-
01-08-22 23:12 #7495Banned Member

Posts: 660Okay I can help you cheezefist.
Hey cheezefist. Stop sending threaten messages to cheezefist!
.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 18:48 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 1247Madman JohnGlobalCorp
Can someone, please, explain to JohnGlobalCorp that it's not OK here to send threatening private messages to another board member (that would be me) just because I didn't give him WeiWei's WeChat? Some of you, good people, may remember this virtuous woman, rotating between Watertown Square and Waverley. Thanks!
-
01-08-22 14:18 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 215I know, I know. Of course your are not CF. You are just an old self-admiring worthless sack of shit. Isn't that how your wife calls you?
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 13:10 #7492Banned Member

Posts: 1036Jack, Cheeze, or None of the Above
Sorry Dude, not by a long shot! Not too long ago, Andir accused me of being Jack and Crazy accused me of being Cheeze, and both realized they were mistaken. I'm just a Lone Wolf, and someone who agrees with what you posted:
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
Or as Crazy said "the same person or a group of trolls. ".
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
It's just getting to a point of being ridiculous!
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 12:16 #7491Banned Member

Posts: 180Cheese
Monterey or Pepper?
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 12:12 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 2189Hmm. I am Cheeze?
Originally Posted by OldtimerMa
[View Original Post]
But you said I was Jack!
Obviously you can't keep what shit you post from your various accounts straight. I know it must be confusing. Maybe we should call you Sybil.
Originally Posted by OldtimerMa
[View Original Post]
When you only have one account, it is much easier to remember things!
-
01-08-22 10:52 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 215After a careful consideration, I came to the conclusion that Sounds is CF. Convince me that he is not!
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 10:12 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 1247Oh no, I always thought that Wiseass is you, Jack. I am so disappointed.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
Anyway, how's it going? Any good golden showers lately?
-
01-08-22 09:50 #7487Banned Member

Posts: 660Your thoughts?
I don't know man. The way he dismantled two of his handles with one fell swoop is more than I ever saw from Olgary or Cheezefist when he was using those two handles to battle himself. I mean that was really pure gold. But I'm listening. How did you come up with that conclusion?
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 09:48 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 2189I would disagree on that one.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 09:33 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 357Wiseass is also Cheezefist.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 08:02 #7484Banned Member

Posts: 600Bro. No one is taking your thunder. It's not my fault that my shit is edited before posting. Relax and keep posting fake reviews.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 22:58 #7483Banned Member

Posts: 660Can you sound any more like a female?
Vicious writings? Damn ma'am. All I said is that I fucked her and she liked my thick cock. This is valid information so other guys could try and do the same. I actually never disrespected her. You really are a sensitive one. I think you may be from some organization trying to mess up the hobby. You are certainly driven and emotional about this. So yes I did fuck Ella. I swear to God. Why don't you tell us your fairy tale about how you did. You already stated it was close to $500. Way more than I paid. In the meantime, give your other handles a rest. Oh ya. I saw you posting in the New York BBFS thread just like you did with your Cheezefist handle. Remember the one A2 banned?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Tagreplacement0}.
-
01-07-22 22:28 #7482Banned Member

Posts: 660Pure gold
Bro thank you. This is just more proof that Cheezefist, Olgary has dominated much of the board spreading misinformation. I hope everyone uses caution sharing info through pms. Mattis1775, Andir, Activeman, OldtimerMA, Trickster666, Maybesometime and many more all the same person or a group of trolls.
Thanks again Wiseass
.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




