Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 946 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 996 1046 1446 1946 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16630

    Snow

    It would be nice if there were a quick way to cross-reference reviews; I don't know how that would be done outside of searching, because this chick has about 163 reviews over the past year-plus, and they are all monumentally terrible. Yours is the most glowing one I've seen. Mongers should always AVOID this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/843134187235

    Had a dream of snow recently. Texted her late Monday and she got back with me quickly. Typical short back and forth. We set the dream to be hhr at $40.

    Arrived at a notell off 401's. Place was very run down and when I arrived several doors were open with someone peaking out from them, for which I almost turned and left. Room didn't feel secure but I settled in.

    She matches her picks, has a sweet voice, big tits, and a decent body. On the plus she did have a cover, but wasnt interested in doing much. I didn't see signs of demons but I just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. Blew in the bag and left. Probably wasnt there more than 10 minutes.

    It wasnt bad, wasnt good, YMMV I probably won't repeat.

    Stay safe!

  2. #16629
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and turned out well.

    Pvt residence, BBBJ etc.

    $120 HH.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/803293826008
    Second visit. Lump of coal. Avoid.

  3. #16628

    Sorry brother

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaySay  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73098915

    So started by contacting her get all the way to her spot in triangle town center and she asked if I have a rub.

    Why didn't you tell me earlier also felt like a red flag. Left drove down the road and LEO was parked on the curb don't know if it was related.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73094490

    Set this up otw to candy because we all now how it goes. Get to her spot she has me waiting outside her apt complex. She tells me I can wait for her to finish folding clothes or I can get the hell on. So I did.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73023651

    Finally this one falls through incall is at her apt. Will not be repeating, she has two small dogs with her. Her face was not very pleasing but I was already there so wth. Damage was 70 for qv but she let me bust twice.
    Sorry for the lame visit bro. I can tell you that you were smart to walk from the second provider on your list. I've seen her before and she arguably has the nastiest attitude out of anybody on listcrawler. She'll ask for the money first and then from there she's treating you like a home invader. Not worth the time or money.

  4. #16627

    Re: Maya Taylor update

    Sorry, there is an amt listed. $800.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firangyoda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Seems good but no reviews anywhere else. Says she's in Raleigh.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4791266.htm

  5. #16626

    RE: Maya Taylor

    I found two reviews on anoThER site. Los Angeles and NY from December 2021. Both were enthusiasticly positive, beginning with easy set up a day in advance. Neither mention donation amount requirements. She looks VERY expensive to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firangyoda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Seems good but no reviews anywhere else. Says she's in Raleigh.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4791266.htm

  6. #16625

    Any Info

    Looking for a BBW, saw this ad but couldn't find any information on the board. Anyone seen her before?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...leigh/73173070

  7. #16624

    Oh hush

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  8. #16623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Quick visits

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad the other week but missed my chance to see her, pics looked good so I told myself I'll see her next time she's in town which didn't take long. Hit her up and get back Ashton time responses, I slowly work my way into an set appointment but she asks for a pic of myself before I can see her. I would have stop then and there but really wanted to see her so I did. Appointment comes and she's late to respond but gives me her location to a nice hotel near Crabtree. Get there and tells me to wait as she gets ready, couple minutes later she gives me the room #. I head up and get greeted by the girl in the pics, more skinner than I imagined. Get comfortable and can see her bod. Pretty flat chested and same can be said for her butt so not much to play with but I try to make it work. Start off with a bit toothy CBJ and lots of eye contact but she was only sucking the tip so I didn't enjoy it as much. She puts some lube and gets on for CG which was just kinda "boring", little to no moans and ride was just so mediocre. Says if I wants to switch positions as she feels she's not as good on top (yea no kidding) so we go to doggy but before we do I noticed she's bleeding a bit and there she now just mentions she's on her period. She's not bother by this and just says to simply continue, and I was only 5 minutes so I decide to quickly get my nut and go so I tell her to go to doggy which has that unfresh smell from the back so I just tell her to go mish, which was also pathetic so I had to really try for my nut which finally came. I pull out to see a fair amount of blood on the condom which I quickly just go to the bathroom and carefully pull it off only to find some blood on my crotch area so I had to clean myself in her bathroom. I just get changed and to my surprise after all that she tells me if I would like to be texted next time she's in town (haha NO) but I say yes to not seem rude. I leave, hit the lobby bathroom to take my time to fully clean myself then head home to shower. Overall Bad experience. Not a bad looking girl but hate that she hid the fact she was in her period and her performance was just terrible. QV $120. I hoped she was going to be a nice little hidden gem but I was wrong. I don't recommend seeing her but you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72768982#.
    I can't remember anyone who offers quick visits getting good reviews. I had a policy that I never would see a provider who offers qv. Because even though I only do 60 minute visits I learned a while back if they are offering qv than an hour visit is usually 5 minutes longer and 3 x more money. She is charging high end rates and isn't even hygienic. Good grief.

  9. #16622

    Niki Taylor / Maya Dior

    Anyone seen her? Seems good but no reviews anywhere else. Says she's in Raleigh.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4791266.htm

  10. #16621

    Marley

    Saw this ad the other week but missed my chance to see her, pics looked good so I told myself I'll see her next time she's in town which didn't take long. Hit her up and get back Ashton time responses, I slowly work my way into an set appointment but she asks for a pic of myself before I can see her. I would have stop then and there but really wanted to see her so I did. Appointment comes and she's late to respond but gives me her location to a nice hotel near Crabtree. Get there and tells me to wait as she gets ready, couple minutes later she gives me the room #. I head up and get greeted by the girl in the pics, more skinner than I imagined. Get comfortable and can see her bod. Pretty flat chested and same can be said for her butt so not much to play with but I try to make it work. Start off with a bit toothy CBJ and lots of eye contact but she was only sucking the tip so I didn't enjoy it as much. She puts some lube and gets on for CG which was just kinda "boring", little to no moans and ride was just so mediocre. Says if I wants to switch positions as she feels she's not as good on top (yea no kidding) so we go to doggy but before we do I noticed she's bleeding a bit and there she now just mentions she's on her period. She's not bother by this and just says to simply continue, and I was only 5 minutes so I decide to quickly get my nut and go so I tell her to go to doggy which has that unfresh smell from the back so I just tell her to go mish, which was also pathetic so I had to really try for my nut which finally came. I pull out to see a fair amount of blood on the condom which I quickly just go to the bathroom and carefully pull it off only to find some blood on my crotch area so I had to clean myself in her bathroom. I just get changed and to my surprise after all that she tells me if I would like to be texted next time she's in town (haha NO) but I say yes to not seem rude. I leave, hit the lobby bathroom to take my time to fully clean myself then head home to shower. Overall Bad experience. Not a bad looking girl but hate that she hid the fact she was in her period and her performance was just terrible. QV $120. I hoped she was going to be a nice little hidden gem but I was wrong. I don't recommend seeing her but you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72768982#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16752fe8e990ad7428515b0635a6750a_f.jpg‎   5722b2a20122515af9334900dfb91f7c_f.jpg‎  

  11. #16620
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    One more post and you would have been an unmoderated Sr Member, now that will never happen. Talk about fumbling on the 1 yard line.

    A2

  12. #16619
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuits1234  [View Original Post]
    This is the second or third time I've seen someone point that out like it's some sort of major red flag.

    It's a snapchat filter. That's it. There's nothing more to it. There's no underlying scheme involved.

    It's just a free effect anyone with a smartphone can apply to a picture.

    Come on guys.
    I call bull Mr. White Knight. That is plainly a timestamp. Why would a girl want to purposely add 30 years to her pictures.

  13. #16618

    Info

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Has anyone had a visit with this one? Piqued my interest.

  14. #16617

    Chyna

    Anyone seen her, I am thinking of going tomorrow.

    https://callescort.org/910-331-0247

  15. #16616

    Spanish ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to some of these ladies?
    If you search for "Cary" on Listcrawler there's a list of them. A few are below:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73095332

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73095899

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73095341

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape