Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1091
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #191
    Met this one when I was in town last week. AVOID. She seemed like she was on something and after a very disappointing short time, I sent her on her way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy1565  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Tampa this week and have a meet set up with her. Any info is appreciated and let me now if any of you need info on Indianapolis or Portland, OR.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-4b8113ecd5b6

  2. #190
    First time out, go high end very well reviewed escort. Someone that is at a price point above this forum, but with lots of reviews demonstrating high professionalism. Get the V card out of the way. Then you can consider Sugar Babies, GFs or regular escorts. The high end service provider is more likely to guide you through an almost educational process.

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    So say hypothetical there's a guy who is in his 20's and has never had a girlfriend before or intercourse. Which would be better for him Sugar Babies or Hookers? The downsides for him are sugar babies cost a lot more but tend to be cleaner and are most likely more hygienic while the hookers are much, much cheaper but are more risky for getting STD's or something. If you guys were in this situation which one would you choose?

  3. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaneShift  [View Original Post]
    Go to a bar pick up a desperate single women or what not, make some friends and hang out, you'll fail in picking girls up but eventually succeed, you don't know what these girls have or how many guys have run through them. Get yourself a girlfriend & try try try until you succeed.
    I totally agree. Go to the bar, and look for a fat ugly girl. She'll be thrilled, and after doing her every girl will look good. I'm in my mid 70's, and my pick-up line is hey baby, do you like sucking dick? That only works on drug addicted ******, you need to develope some game. Game comes from confidence, confidence comes from past success. Good luck!

  4. #188

    Neither

    Go to a bar pick up a desperate single women or what not, make some friends and hang out, you'll fail in picking girls up but eventually succeed, you don't know what these girls have or how many guys have run through them. Get yourself a girlfriend & try try try until you succeed

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    So say hypothetical there's a guy who is in his 20's and has never had a girlfriend before or intercourse. Which would be better for him Sugar Babies or Hookers? The downsides for him are sugar babies cost a lot more but tend to be cleaner and are most likely more hygienic while the hookers are much, much cheaper but are more risky for getting STD's or something. If you guys were in this situation which one would you choose?
    .

  5. #187

    Any Intel on ArtisticLAdy

    I will be in Tampa this week and have a meet set up with her. Any info is appreciated and let me now if any of you need info on Indianapolis or Portland, OR.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-4b8113ecd5b6

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    If you are fortunate enough to find a gem on a SD site then they get the win. But be advised that there are lots of hookers posting on the SB sites because they get paid a little more. I've even seen streetwalkers posting on seeking. Just be careful is what I say.
    Seeking is shit show now. Even couple of years ago, the ratio of SB to riff raff was 50-50. Now its 1:9. You gotto get lucky. Too many rinsers and tiktok SBs who have learnt their ways to be sweet upfront to rinse you for whatever they can. Never pay for an M&G. If they want few platonic meets before the deed, I pay for dinners and such but no allowance.

  7. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    So say hypothetical there's a guy who is in his 20's and has never had a girlfriend before or intercourse. Which would be better for him Sugar Babies or Hookers? The downsides for him are sugar babies cost a lot more but tend to be cleaner and are most likely more hygienic while the hookers are much, much cheaper but are more risky for getting STD's or something. If you guys were in this situation which one would you choose?
    Being 20 yr old, you are going to have tough time convincing anyone that you are legit SD. And SBs are not that experienced either. Anyways. Good luck though!

  8. #184

    Gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by FLBugg  [View Original Post]
    This looks interesting. Just divorced and looking for a gang bang https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-d4e96c15b66b.
    Just out of curiosity wondering if anybody jumped on this mid thirties 4'11" blonde asking to be roughly gangbanged?

  9. #183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    So say hypothetical there's a guy who is in his 20's and has never had a girlfriend before or intercourse. Which would be better for him Sugar Babies or Hookers? The downsides for him are sugar babies cost a lot more but tend to be cleaner and are most likely more hygienic while the hookers are much, much cheaper but are more risky for getting STD's or something. If you guys were in this situation which one would you choose?
    If you are fortunate enough to find a gem on a SD site then they get the win. But be advised that there are lots of hookers posting on the SB sites because they get paid a little more. I've even seen streetwalkers posting on seeking. Just be careful is what I say.

  10. #182

    Need advice

    So say hypothetical there's a guy who is in his 20's and has never had a girlfriend before or intercourse. Which would be better for him Sugar Babies or Hookers? The downsides for him are sugar babies cost a lot more but tend to be cleaner and are most likely more hygienic while the hookers are much, much cheaper but are more risky for getting STD's or something. If you guys were in this situation which one would you choose?

  11. #181

    Lovelylady2

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ10  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, I saw her when she first moved to the other Orlando area. She's down to meet once you get a comfortable. She delivers a good service. PM Me if you have any specific questions.
    Orlando Monger here. I've seen her and have review of her in the Orlando Sugar baby forum.

  12. #180

    Raised prices

    Now the monthly price is $109. I feel like they know they have a corner on the SB market. All the other sites are either owned by them or pale imitations. Damn monopolies!

  13. #179

    Duchesswanderer

    She initially asked for 500 (LOL), said her last arrangement was like that, but I talked her down to 300. Protection is required.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-401d01f090c6

  14. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    The most laughable part was when I asked her for a verification picture holding a single pinky finger up to her nose, she returned the worst photoshop attempt I think I've ever seen! Lmao.

    https://imgur.com/a/sOm3jXu

    Happy Hunting,

    Daniel.
    I don't see anything off! Give me her number. Let me have a chat! .

  15. #177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    This one is such a laughable, blatant scam I had to share!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-3bf0d249c2f3

    At first, the communication almost seemed legit. She seemed to vibe with the hobbies I have listed in my profile. But the rather quick begging for cash app funds to fix her car, get her prescriptions, pay for a babysitter. Yes we've all heard them before and I'm sure she's used every one. For that matter I doubt that she's a she. Probably some dude in Bangladesh!

    The most laughable part was when I asked her for a verification picture holding a single pinky finger up to her nose, she returned the worst photoshop attempt I think I've ever seen! Lmao.

    https://imgur.com/a/sOm3jXu

    Happy Hunting,

    Daniel.
    That's the funniest photoshop job I have seen to date. I mean damn she must of thought you were blind or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melbournefl  [View Original Post]
    Quoted 4 which was above what I was looking for. Great pics she can text to you almost makes it worth it.
    Definitely not worth 4 bills man the pictures are deceiving. I've seen her a few times and I'd put her in the 100 dollar range. She's definitely a good time and will do just about anything. No drama with this girl and she just wants to make cash. But she's high mileage and her hygiene isn't the best. If she would clean up a little better she would definitely be on my regular rotation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape