Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23923
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's a tranny.
    There's no "pretty sure" about it. The ad even says CD in the title. Whatever floats Detroit1's boat I guess but that's not my kind of thing.

  2. #23922
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's a tranny.

  3. #23921

  4. #23920

    Best Tease

    Does anyone have a recommendation for the best tease / edging kind of ending? Preferably a private incall.

    Natasha in novi has done the best so far.

  5. #23919

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. She was not super enthusiastic. Nice girl and pretty. But did not get that impression.

  6. #23918

    IG Maria

    https://instagram.com/maria_rosieann...dium=copy_link

    Everything that's been said about her is accurate. Set an appointment a day in advance. Lives on the east side. Only offers hr appointments, 2 bills is the way to go tho.

    She's usually available 9 am-7 pm, but you'll have better luck before 3 pm due to her kid. Will repeat.

  7. #23917

    Hj

    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    Who gives really good HJs? I don't need it to be ripped off but I would like something a little aggressive and fast every once in a while. Not looking for the FS places. More like the HE spas that maybe have an more aggressive than usual masseuse.
    Try Faith, any speed you ask for.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...423006847.html

  8. #23916

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionGenius  [View Original Post]
    Hello All.

    Anyone ever see Brazilian for a massage she offers cuddles too had a massage today strictly legit anyone else get anything from her thank you.
    Where does she run her ads.

  9. #23915
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Opposite preference

    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    Who gives really good HJs? I don't need it to be ripped off but I would like something a little aggressive and fast every once in a while. Not looking for the FS places. More like the HE spas that maybe have an more aggressive than usual masseuse.
    I have found 95% are too aggressive for my tastes, but I'm not really looking for that type release. You may need to repeat your preferences over and over in that first minute.

  10. #23914
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Which provider is hassling you?

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionGenius  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to edit or remove a post.
    Is this about a review she has seen?

  11. #23913

    Not quite a jackhammer, but.

    Who gives really good HJs? I don't need it to be ripped off but I would like something a little aggressive and fast every once in a while. Not looking for the FS places. More like the HE spas that maybe have an more aggressive than usual masseuse.

  12. #23912

    Tip an incall?

    Curious, do you all tip providers when it's an incall at their residence?

  13. #23911
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionGenius  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to edit or remove a post.
    If you don't do it within the first hour you need to ask admin to do it by flagging it. Been there done that.

  14. #23910

    Removing a post

    Anyone know how to edit or remove a post.

  15. #23909
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    That's Sandra. I used to see her at her office in Southfield 3-4 years ago. Tall, thick in the right places. I left happy but it took me a few sessions for her to get comfortable. I think I used to pay 160 with tip. Nice woman.
    Do you have contact info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape