Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 17730
-
01-07-22 10:37 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 82Parker
If there was one downside to her it would be the tats. I've visited several times. The candles the music and the passion make for a great experience. Her client list is very limited now so it might take a lot of persistence to get there.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 10:29 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 133I can concur all the above. Saw her for my first time back in the fall. Why did I wait so long??
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
Hour visit is the way to go. Once she warms up to you her guard come down a bit and her great personality starts to show.
Love that sexy body. Eden, Parker, Tavia are the top picks in StL. Lilia is still on my list to explore.
-
01-07-22 09:38 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 139This. Angela, megan, eden, diana, lilia are well reviewed and the ones I'd visit on rr. The rest are a mix bag and will get your frustrated especially proluxe gave them a whirl and visited 4-5 times but all of them were just handshakes but if that's what you are into go for it I felt like I wasted money and could have used my time with the well reviewed ones or the angels. Asian megan is one of my favorites though her massage is legit all of the other ones that mention massage can't even compare.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 09:16 #8967Regular Member

Posts: 13Where is Parker's info? Lot's of good reviews. I'd like to see for myself.
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 09:10 #8966Senior Member

Posts: 398Parker
Her contact info is on the site just do a search it comes up a few times getting in is another issue pretty guarded select group of lucky guys she is best in town hands down no one close no one not even the gold standard Eden!
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
Not mechanical in any way it is a connection with a beautiful kind hearted young lady.
-
01-07-22 07:21 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 245She is on my "hope to see list". There isn't more than one Parker is there? About 30 yrs old lots of tats.
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 20:24 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 245Well Dam don't be shy post a list of who's better.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 19:40 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 59Parker
Had a visit with Parker earlier this week. She is fantastic. A+ attitude. Seems down to earth and genuine. All you could want in a provider and more. If I had the funds I'd see her every week. Premium pricing but worth the visit. 250 hhr /400 hr cfs BBBJCIM lfk daty. Give respect to get respect. What more could you ask for? Save the LC money for a quality experience. Highly recommend. Idk if she wants me to post contact info but you can PM me.
-
01-06-22 18:35 #8962Regular Member

Posts: 24Uh ohh
I love the fact that not only are they asking for deposits, extra for this, extra for that, but now you see ads like this saying there is a $200 cancellation fee. GTFO.
Originally Posted by HammBerger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 14:16 #8961Senior Member

Posts: 1744Who Advertises Where?
1. Many providers advertise on multiple sites. Some are exclusive to one site.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
2. The AMPs started carpet bombing RR about 3 months ago. They are a mixed bag. The Illinois AMPs are FS. Angela and Megan are as well. Check the reviews on the MO parlors, and be prepared for DIY.
3. Best bet would be to check the reviews by name. I did see 3 or 4 FS providers on RR just now.
-
01-06-22 14:10 #8960Regular Member

Posts: 18Bianca Noir is flabby and saggy, not worth the price at all.
Originally Posted by HammBerger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 12:38 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 251Rub Ratings = FS?
The recent posts about Eden made me wonder. I always looked at RubRatings as a strictly massage only listing of providers. Do most, many of the ladies on Rub Ratings also offer FS?
Sorry if it's an elementary question. I'm just wondering if I've been avoiding Rub Ratings all this time thinking that no one there was a full service provider.
-
01-06-22 12:18 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 251Yep. I thought I might have found a unicorn on Kik, but as we got closer to setting everything up, I asked for an additional pic. It was of a different lady from the ones she previously sent. I called her on it and she said she accidentally sent pics of her sister. So I asked for the pic again. She then sent pics of a different woman. By now I knew it was a catfish, but called her out again. So she sent more pics of yet a different woman.
Originally Posted by HotJohnny33
[View Original Post]
I've tried several local groups on Kik and every woman on there wants a deposit first. I'm afraid the hood ol days of the hobby in St. Louis have gone by the wayside. So many great providers used to be here. Oh well. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and pony up to see one of the reputable women on Eros.
-
01-06-22 11:22 #8957Senior Member

Posts: 82Eden
And she is one of non desperate ones. Seen her once and couldn't agree more with reports I see here.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 10:44 #8956Senior Member

Posts: 399Eden
I saw Eden a few months ago for a half hour visit. She does have a great body, athletic with nice big MMs, and I agree that she is one of the best 200 hh deals in town. BBBJ, 69, and lots of fun CFS positions, including Asian CG and reverse Asian CG (a first for me). Most providers don't even have the muscle strength to do Asian CG. After the big finish, she cleaned me up and we still had a few minutes, so she had me flip on my stomach for a quick sensual massage with her rubbing those great tits on my back. Not like the ladies who rush you out the door regardless of how much time you paid for.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
She wouldn't kiss, and she said that a more GFE is available with the hour visit, which I respect. She does run it like a business, and she is very professional and pays attention to the small touches, like a hot towel for my face after the massage. If you haven't seen her I would also highly recommend.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666











Reply With Quote






