Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8976
    Quote Originally Posted by JTimberlake  [View Original Post]
    Searched the forum for Briella and nothing.

    Anyone have anything to share on this one? Not going to TOFTT for $300, looking for a review.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/247084

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautybriellatinney

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3225560
    I've seen her. Is legit. Reasonably attractive, great tits / nipples. I liked to suck on both at the same time. She's very sweet. Pretty good bbj too.

  2. #8975

    So ridiculous it's becoming funny

    A visiting gal sent me this message: "$300/ hhr plus $200 for bbj".

    What a bargain! Spend 30 minutes for a BJ, only $500. And she is not an attractive spinner, no reviews.

    Dollar tree girls selling pussy at Prada prices!

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone whom looks or reads from LC is a member of this board, just because no one post that they were taken or cheated out of a deposit, I have heard bad things about her and also good things and have not posted here, all my choice, so I just ho with the flow. Most of these girls are way too overpriced, and want to give half ass service for a top shelf price, and most are just mot worth it at all. Dollar tree girls selling pussy at Prada prices. LOL and some treat you like shit, and are so so very nice to the next customer to try to beg for that outstanding review so the guy she treated like shit can get harrassed by the white knights who read that outstanding review.

    LOL. Common sense prevails sometimes. Just my two cents.

  3. #8974

    Long Time Senior Member Back and Looking for Recommendations

    My very long-term regulars have both recently packed it in. They were wonderful arrangements while they lasted. Now I'm back in the game looking for 1 or 2 (preferably just 1) lady I can see regularly. Primary interest is in BBBJTC and I'm seeking primarily quality of the experience but definitely prefer younger, attractive with a nice body but open to all with true quality BBBJ. I'm a good guy. A credit to our hobby. Respectful, always clean, understanding and on time. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post contact info here.

    P.S. I'm still searching to see if Soulard Susan is still around. I have 4 old non-working phone numbers for her. I really don't want to drop by her place in Soulard in person to see if she's still there. That carries too many possible bad outcomes. If you know her / see her, would appreciate current contact info. Tell he "hot John" wants to see her again (her nickname for me, not mine).

  4. #8973

    Breilla Tinney

    Searched the forum for Briella and nothing.

    Anyone have anything to share on this one? Not going to TOFTT for $300, looking for a review.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/247084

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautybriellatinney

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3225560

  5. #8972

    Lilia

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveMWet  [View Original Post]
    I can concur all the above. Saw her for my first time back in the fall. Why did I wait so long??

    Hour visit is the way to go. Once she warms up to you her guard come down a bit and her great personality starts to show.

    Love that sexy body. Eden, Parker, Tavia are the top picks in StL. Lilia is still on my list to explore.
    Lilia may be the prettiest girl I have ever gotten naked with. Well worth the time and cash.

  6. #8971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Parker earlier this week. She is fantastic. A+ attitude. Seems down to earth and genuine. All you could want in a provider and more. If I had the funds I'd see her every week. Premium pricing but worth the visit. 250 hhr /400 hr cfs BBBJCIM lfk daty. Give respect to get respect. What more could you ask for? Save the LC money for a quality experience. Highly recommend. Idk if she wants me to post contact info but you can PM me.
    I couldn't agree more. Of course she has a great body, but her attitude is one of the best out there. Similar to Reanne, who is also genuine and down to earth. There are less expensive options out there, but you get what you pay for. I like to see a variety of ladies, but when I want to see someone who I know is going to consistently provide a top-notch experience, she's one of my go-to gals.

  7. #8970

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Her contact info is on the site just do a search it comes up a few times getting in is another issue pretty guarded select group of lucky guys she is best in town hands down no one close no one not even the gold standard Eden!
    If there was one downside to her it would be the tats. I've visited several times. The candles the music and the passion make for a great experience. Her client list is very limited now so it might take a lot of persistence to get there.

  8. #8969
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    I saw Eden a few months ago for a half hour visit. She does have a great body, athletic with nice big MMs, and I agree that she is one of the best 200 hh deals in town. BBBJ, 69, and lots of fun CFS positions, including Asian CG and reverse Asian CG (a first for me). Most providers don't even have the muscle strength to do Asian CG. After the big finish, she cleaned me up and we still had a few minutes, so she had me flip on my stomach for a quick sensual massage with her rubbing those great tits on my back. Not like the ladies who rush you out the door regardless of how much time you paid for.

    She wouldn't kiss, and she said that a more GFE is available with the hour visit, which I respect. She does run it like a business, and she is very professional and pays attention to the small touches, like a hot towel for my face after the massage. If you haven't seen her I would also highly recommend.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666
    I can concur all the above. Saw her for my first time back in the fall. Why did I wait so long??

    Hour visit is the way to go. Once she warms up to you her guard come down a bit and her great personality starts to show.

    Love that sexy body. Eden, Parker, Tavia are the top picks in StL. Lilia is still on my list to explore.

  9. #8968
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    1. Many providers advertise on multiple sites. Some are exclusive to one site.

    2. The AMPs started carpet bombing RR about 3 months ago. They are a mixed bag. The Illinois AMPs are FS. Angela and Megan are as well. Check the reviews on the MO parlors, and be prepared for DIY.

    3. Best bet would be to check the reviews by name. I did see 3 or 4 FS providers on RR just now.
    This. Angela, megan, eden, diana, lilia are well reviewed and the ones I'd visit on rr. The rest are a mix bag and will get your frustrated especially proluxe gave them a whirl and visited 4-5 times but all of them were just handshakes but if that's what you are into go for it I felt like I wasted money and could have used my time with the well reviewed ones or the angels. Asian megan is one of my favorites though her massage is legit all of the other ones that mention massage can't even compare.

  10. #8967
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Parker earlier this week. She is fantastic. A+ attitude. Seems down to earth and genuine. All you could want in a provider and more. If I had the funds I'd see her every week. Premium pricing but worth the visit. 250 hhr /400 hr cfs BBBJCIM lfk daty. Give respect to get respect. What more could you ask for? Save the LC money for a quality experience. Highly recommend. Idk if she wants me to post contact info but you can PM me.
    Where is Parker's info? Lot's of good reviews. I'd like to see for myself.

  11. #8966

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    She is on my "hope to see list". There isn't more than one Parker is there? About 30 yrs old lots of tats.
    Her contact info is on the site just do a search it comes up a few times getting in is another issue pretty guarded select group of lucky guys she is best in town hands down no one close no one not even the gold standard Eden!

    Not mechanical in any way it is a connection with a beautiful kind hearted young lady.

  12. #8965
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Parker earlier this week. She is fantastic. A+ attitude. Seems down to earth and genuine. All you could want in a provider and more. If I had the funds I'd see her every week. Premium pricing but worth the visit. 250 hhr /400 hr cfs BBBJCIM lfk daty. Give respect to get respect. What more could you ask for? Save the LC money for a quality experience. Highly recommend. Idk if she wants me to post contact info but you can PM me.
    She is on my "hope to see list". There isn't more than one Parker is there? About 30 yrs old lots of tats.

  13. #8964
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has their own standards. If you are not use to getting very pretty girls you will think she's pretty but she's just average. If you are not use to intimacy and good sex you will think she's amazing. Eden is an ok looking very reliable provider in a nice clean place that provides a somewhat mechanical service. Donation should be more like 150-180 hhr. Not bad by any means though not some OMG amazing experience.
    Well Dam don't be shy post a list of who's better.

  14. #8963

    Parker

    Had a visit with Parker earlier this week. She is fantastic. A+ attitude. Seems down to earth and genuine. All you could want in a provider and more. If I had the funds I'd see her every week. Premium pricing but worth the visit. 250 hhr /400 hr cfs BBBJCIM lfk daty. Give respect to get respect. What more could you ask for? Save the LC money for a quality experience. Highly recommend. Idk if she wants me to post contact info but you can PM me.

  15. #8962

    Uh ohh

    Quote Originally Posted by HammBerger  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/biancanoirvip

    Saw this girl back when she was on SA for about half the price she's wanting now. BBBJ, some light kissing, everything else covered. Seemed like she was in a rush to finish me off and get out of there. Maybe things have improved since then, but I'm not going to find out.
    I love the fact that not only are they asking for deposits, extra for this, extra for that, but now you see ads like this saying there is a $200 cancellation fee. GTFO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape