Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24616

    Riverside Rachel's

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Check Riverside Rachel review, coms good until meet then ghosted, so be prepared.
    Just FYI, the other fake titted Riverside Rachel (went by Rae Rae) is currently visiting uncle again!

  2. #24615

    Recommendations

    Hey neighbors!

    Possibly coming into town and wanted a recommendation for a quick visit, maybe a hh. I don't know Jacksonville too well, but I'll be near San Marco it looks like. I thought about stopping in Wackos or Sin, but I've never done more than have a few beers in a club, so I don't know the procedure or cost there.

    Also, going to read through your AMP thread too.

    Thanks!

  3. #24614
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I been trying for 2 years my brother. LOL. Made it to her location once out of the two years only to be ghosted in the parking lot. LOL.
    Damn! Really?

    Thankfully, I've never had a problem setting up with her. I saw her two days ago, and even posted a few pics in the show and tell. She went to the Southside for a couple days, but should be back at her room in OP!

  4. #24613

    There is some reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Check Riverside Rachel review, coms good until meet then ghosted, so be prepared.

  5. #24612

  6. #24611

    Hartley / Jezebel

    Anyone have a good contact for Jezebel / Hartley? Looks like last post mentioned she broke her phone. Much appreciated!

    JR.

  7. #24610

    Thick SS Barbie

    I couldn't find any Intel on this one, but she been posting for quite some time. Anyone have the inside scoop?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/043716819445

    JR.

  8. #24609

    Anybody?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/161465082760

    I know her pictures are old but I just wondering if anyone has anything new on her.

  9. #24608
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years ago when she actually had curves. Nice girl, mic skills were good. Never had an issue with her, but like I said that was a few years ago. She took a break not to long ago and unfortunately had to get back in the business. Sorry it's old Intel.

  10. #24607

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Seen her about a year ago at a trailer off of Scindler I believe. I did not repeat due to odor from downstairs. I could not even finish it was so bad. I wrapped up for all services. My choice and glad I did as that funk just wierded me out. Back door was available but I did not partake. Again it was a year ago, not sure how she would be but I will not try again. Good Luck.

  11. #24606

    Try 2 years

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Can someone that knows her tell her to answer her damn text, or at least follow up on a 'meeting' time and not go MIA close to it.

    Been trying for nearly a year to get a chance to review her, either nothing on a text, or a reply that goes ghosted when the time comes to head her way.One of the FEW providers I'm actually excited to meet the first time, and its like herding cats nailing her down to commit to a session. :\
    I been trying for 2 years my brother. LOL. Made it to her location once out of the two years only to be ghosted in the parking lot. LOL.

  12. #24605

    JoJo / Jodie

    Can someone that knows her tell her to answer her damn text, or at least follow up on a 'meeting' time and not go MIA close to it.

    Been trying for nearly a year to get a chance to review her, either nothing on a text, or a reply that goes ghosted when the time comes to head her way.
    One of the FEW providers I'm actually excited to meet the first time, and its like herding cats nailing her down to commit to a session. :\

  13. #24604
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She gives Eris as her name but her ads are newish and I don't think I have her in my database. No results from searching the forum.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/727835574378
    Total bad news. Drug addicted. Dirty. Transient, bad attitude. Not appealing. Like the other guy said you would feel better getting robed. I left her with the donation with out service. My mistake but it was better than anging around.

  14. #24603

  15. #24602
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    It's some reviews on her a lot back in the thread. I don't remember hearing anything bad about her. I never met up with her. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape