Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,666 to 16,680 of 41287
-
01-07-22 12:23 #24622Senior Member

Posts: 909I'd say go Wackos
The Providers here are many, but few if you know what I mean. They say Wackos have the best burger in town. I dip out to the Carolinas a couple times a year, and man even though there's few, but a worlds difference. If you got the capital chance the clubs more than the providers. Check out our forum let's 2 or so pages. Majority of mentions is bad service, smells, being dashed on, dbs, or being robbed. 90% of providers are dopefiend. So if you chance a visit the pictures will not match up most times. Last one I tried she was like "my niece you mean, but I'll take care of you" nope. If you are here a week or so try Orlando.
Originally Posted by Donny1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 12:09 #24621Senior Member

Posts: 1246Riverside Rachel's
Just FYI, the other fake titted Riverside Rachel (went by Rae Rae) is currently visiting uncle again!
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 11:54 #24620Senior Member

Posts: 180Recommendations
Hey neighbors!
Possibly coming into town and wanted a recommendation for a quick visit, maybe a hh. I don't know Jacksonville too well, but I'll be near San Marco it looks like. I thought about stopping in Wackos or Sin, but I've never done more than have a few beers in a club, so I don't know the procedure or cost there.
Also, going to read through your AMP thread too.
Thanks!
-
01-07-22 11:37 #24619Senior Member

Posts: 1246Damn! Really?
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
Thankfully, I've never had a problem setting up with her. I saw her two days ago, and even posted a few pics in the show and tell. She went to the Southside for a couple days, but should be back at her room in OP!
-
01-07-22 11:35 #24618Senior Member

Posts: 162There is some reviews
Check Riverside Rachel review, coms good until meet then ghosted, so be prepared.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 10:56 #24617Regular Member

Posts: 3New. Any info?
-
01-07-22 10:52 #24616Senior Member

Posts: 214Hartley / Jezebel
Anyone have a good contact for Jezebel / Hartley? Looks like last post mentioned she broke her phone. Much appreciated!
JR.
-
01-07-22 07:13 #24615Senior Member

Posts: 214Thick SS Barbie
I couldn't find any Intel on this one, but she been posting for quite some time. Anyone have the inside scoop?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/043716819445
JR.
-
01-07-22 07:10 #24614Senior Member

Posts: 554Anybody?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/161465082760
I know her pictures are old but I just wondering if anyone has anything new on her.
-
01-07-22 07:09 #24613Senior Member

Posts: 554Saw her a few years ago when she actually had curves. Nice girl, mic skills were good. Never had an issue with her, but like I said that was a few years ago. She took a break not to long ago and unfortunately had to get back in the business. Sorry it's old Intel.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 06:36 #24612Senior Member

Posts: 67Rachael
Seen her about a year ago at a trailer off of Scindler I believe. I did not repeat due to odor from downstairs. I could not even finish it was so bad. I wrapped up for all services. My choice and glad I did as that funk just wierded me out. Back door was available but I did not partake. Again it was a year ago, not sure how she would be but I will not try again. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 04:27 #24611Senior Member

Posts: 522Try 2 years
I been trying for 2 years my brother. LOL. Made it to her location once out of the two years only to be ghosted in the parking lot. LOL.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 22:43 #24610Senior Member

Posts: 180JoJo / Jodie
Can someone that knows her tell her to answer her damn text, or at least follow up on a 'meeting' time and not go MIA close to it.
Been trying for nearly a year to get a chance to review her, either nothing on a text, or a reply that goes ghosted when the time comes to head her way.
One of the FEW providers I'm actually excited to meet the first time, and its like herding cats nailing her down to commit to a session. :\
-
01-06-22 21:51 #24609Senior Member

Posts: 708
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
Total bad news. Drug addicted. Dirty. Transient, bad attitude. Not appealing. Like the other guy said you would feel better getting robed. I left her with the donation with out service. My mistake but it was better than anging around.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 20:42 #24608Regular Member

Posts: 2Help a new guy out
Does anybody have any info?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffany-...review-1642454
https://twitter.com/Tiffanyblazzin/with_replies?lang=en
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/227977564846
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/580119755424
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/034003714932
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/536457932695.











Reply With Quote





