Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8136
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    That's the Christie I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She was definitely a special kind of crazy and a raging alcoholic to boot. Like, drunk by 10 am Type.
    Huh. I had forgotten all about her. And she drank? When I saw her she was very strict no alcohol only water and healthy eating. Dang. Sounds like I missed out on tipsy fun.

    I just sent her a text, and sure thing she is still around and was eager to meet.

  2. #8135

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Texting with Natalie and she is cute, reasonably priced (for DC), quite open but no birth control and can't host. However, something seems off and I have a slight suspicion of scam / catfishing. I had her do a certain number of fingers pic but I swear she just cropped a pic so it was 3 fingers showing. You guys have any foolproof pic verification methods? I would really like a hot, reliable SB in the DC / Alexandria area but don't want to meet up with a troll (or worse).
    Use the video chat function on SA or set up a snapchat account using your nom de sucre.

  3. #8134

    Inflation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, NYC pricing is out of whack. But you get some model quality instead of decent looking like Anne asking for 1 k.

    Shit, the 20 yr old I saw a year ago for 400 is getting 2 k in NYC.
    Is rampant in all the big cities. Once the Fed raises interest rates and student loan payments get turned back on, there is likely to be a big influx of SBs, and a big outflow of Bitcoin bro, stonk apes, and NTF traders from the bowl.

    Numbers for SBs have been down significantly since they can live at home with their parents and don't need to pay back loans. The numbers for young Guys who have no concept of money will also drop considerably once they realize that their aren't baby buffets but rather they have been drinking from the trough of massive central bank liquidity.

    I'm thinking that May 2022 we'll start to see significant numbers of SBs come back to the bowl (plus weather will be nicer and seasonal COVID fears reduced). Good happy hunting until then.

  4. #8133

    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She was definitely a special kind of crazy and a raging alcoholic to boot. Like, drunk by 10 am Type.
    That's the Christie I remember.

  5. #8132
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, NYC pricing is out of whack. But you get some model quality instead of decent looking like Anne asking for 1 k.

    Shit, the 20 yr old I saw a year ago for 400 is getting 2 k in NYC.
    The comeback to "I'm used to getting xxxx offers" is something like:

    If you're getting those kinds of offers from men you're interested in then you're going to have a great time on seeking! I've found some amazing connections for xx I guess we are both hot commodities!

    Dudes need to stop negotiating by saying they can't afford the girls ask. Even if they cave, that just justifies her ask. A better way to go is by gently implying that what they are asking for isn't worth it to you.

    Its not uncommon for girls to accept different amount from different guys. No reason for all the belly aching that some guys are willing to pay more.

    And yes I pissed someone off and have a fun tag on my profile.

  6. #8131
    So far my findings have been a LOT of people from Venezuela favorites me, most messages I send out being ignored, one girl from New York hitting me up (I like talking with this one). A couple have messaged back though (my opening message couple probablyuse tweaking, I'm figuring that one out haha) , both were talking about hotels for meetups. I guess hotels are the norm of things? Playing the haggle game with one of them now.

  7. #8130
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Chrissie9 was her username or something like that. Been a while since I saw her, didn't realize it was over a year ago, but makes sense now since I saw her well before the pandemic hit. I found her face to be quite unattractive in person and when you take into account her basket case personality, it was a one and done for me.

    Pretty sure she was very high volume and assumed all of us saw her and hit it.
    No worries, I missed her but suppose that's ok based on your assessment.

  8. #8129
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've had no success with NYC either. Allowance amounts in NYC are also super high. Between paying for the train down, hotel, then a night out, on top of higher allowance, I can't swing it while trying to juggle a rotation I'm really happy with.

    PA, and DE on the other hand are much easier fishing spots. I've found that the smaller cities like York and Lancaster PA; certain smaller towns in southern VA, and Newark, DE (university of Delaware is a huge party school with lots of coeds) have lower allowance requirements and the ladies are more likely to take an hour or two drive to you.

    Competing with NYC pricing and egos isn't much fun for me.
    Yeah, NYC pricing is out of whack. But you get some model quality instead of decent looking like Anne asking for 1 k.

    Shit, the 20 yr old I saw a year ago for 400 is getting 2 k in NYC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220105-123532_Voice.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220105-123449_Seeking.jpg‎  

  9. #8128
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.
    My french girl isn't a pro WG so there wasn't even an ask on $$ Her roommate had a bf in DC so she came with her. We met and she practically molested me. The she came back 4 x times before going back to Paris.

    The other one is still in going because she has family in this area. It's some work to chat and find someone decent since DC is getting out of control with avg girls asking for 5 and decent ones want 1 k. Like fuck that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211121_114738.jpg‎  

  10. #8127

    Chrissie

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Chrissie9 was her username or something like that. Been a while since I saw her, didn't realize it was over a year ago, but makes sense now since I saw her well before the pandemic hit. I found her face to be quite unattractive in person and when you take into account her basket case personality, it was a one and done for me.

    Pretty sure she was very high volume and assumed all of us saw her and hit it.
    She was definitely a special kind of crazy and a raging alcoholic to boot. Like, drunk by 10 am Type.

  11. #8126
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Nova is starting to run dry. Been searching out of the area. This one visited me from out of town for the New Year. Dicks about to fall off.
    Hot! Which area are you searching for this.

  12. #8125

    NatalieH

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    No intel, sorry. But she looks appealing to me. Good luck!
    Texting with Natalie and she is cute, reasonably priced (for DC), quite open but no birth control and can't host. However, something seems off and I have a slight suspicion of scam / catfishing. I had her do a certain number of fingers pic but I swear she just cropped a pic so it was 3 fingers showing. You guys have any foolproof pic verification methods? I would really like a hot, reliable SB in the DC / Alexandria area but don't want to meet up with a troll (or worse).

  13. #8124

    Itfcd's post is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    I missed her somehow LOL. What her profile link, anyone?
    Chrissie9 was her username or something like that. Been a while since I saw her, didn't realize it was over a year ago, but makes sense now since I saw her well before the pandemic hit. I found her face to be quite unattractive in person and when you take into account her basket case personality, it was a one and done for me.

    Pretty sure she was very high volume and assumed all of us saw her and hit it.

  14. #8123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.
    Mines is not from NY. Haven't searched long outside my area but I figure it would be tough in NY. There's prob too many hunters out there and they wouldn't make the trip unless you pay some crazy amount. I've found that college towns are easier. Mine happened to be a horny foreign exchange student. Takes some work but is usually worth it since the visit ends up a couple of days.

  15. #8122

    Pa, de, va

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.
    I've had no success with NYC either. Allowance amounts in NYC are also super high. Between paying for the train down, hotel, then a night out, on top of higher allowance, I can't swing it while trying to juggle a rotation I'm really happy with.

    PA, and DE on the other hand are much easier fishing spots. I've found that the smaller cities like York and Lancaster PA; certain smaller towns in southern VA, and Newark, DE (university of Delaware is a huge party school with lots of coeds) have lower allowance requirements and the ladies are more likely to take an hour or two drive to you.

    Competing with NYC pricing and egos isn't much fun for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape