Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 17717
-
01-06-22 12:38 #8942Senior Member

Posts: 251Rub Ratings = FS?
The recent posts about Eden made me wonder. I always looked at RubRatings as a strictly massage only listing of providers. Do most, many of the ladies on Rub Ratings also offer FS?
Sorry if it's an elementary question. I'm just wondering if I've been avoiding Rub Ratings all this time thinking that no one there was a full service provider.
-
01-06-22 12:18 #8941Senior Member

Posts: 251Yep. I thought I might have found a unicorn on Kik, but as we got closer to setting everything up, I asked for an additional pic. It was of a different lady from the ones she previously sent. I called her on it and she said she accidentally sent pics of her sister. So I asked for the pic again. She then sent pics of a different woman. By now I knew it was a catfish, but called her out again. So she sent more pics of yet a different woman.
Originally Posted by HotJohnny33
[View Original Post]
I've tried several local groups on Kik and every woman on there wants a deposit first. I'm afraid the hood ol days of the hobby in St. Louis have gone by the wayside. So many great providers used to be here. Oh well. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and pony up to see one of the reputable women on Eros.
-
01-06-22 11:22 #8940Senior Member

Posts: 82Eden
And she is one of non desperate ones. Seen her once and couldn't agree more with reports I see here.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 10:44 #8939Senior Member

Posts: 399Eden
I saw Eden a few months ago for a half hour visit. She does have a great body, athletic with nice big MMs, and I agree that she is one of the best 200 hh deals in town. BBBJ, 69, and lots of fun CFS positions, including Asian CG and reverse Asian CG (a first for me). Most providers don't even have the muscle strength to do Asian CG. After the big finish, she cleaned me up and we still had a few minutes, so she had me flip on my stomach for a quick sensual massage with her rubbing those great tits on my back. Not like the ladies who rush you out the door regardless of how much time you paid for.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
She wouldn't kiss, and she said that a more GFE is available with the hour visit, which I respect. She does run it like a business, and she is very professional and pays attention to the small touches, like a hot towel for my face after the massage. If you haven't seen her I would also highly recommend.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666
-
01-06-22 09:48 #8938Senior Member

Posts: 88OK I guess
Everyone has their own standards. If you are not use to getting very pretty girls you will think she's pretty but she's just average. If you are not use to intimacy and good sex you will think she's amazing. Eden is an ok looking very reliable provider in a nice clean place that provides a somewhat mechanical service. Donation should be more like 150-180 hhr. Not bad by any means though not some OMG amazing experience.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 04:40 #8937Senior Member

Posts: 304It would help to know who you're talking about.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 23:54 #8936Senior Member

Posts: 46I was more referring to the look. She looks like a trannie in those pictures.
Originally Posted by Peter86
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 18:27 #8935Senior Member

Posts: 126Jess
I've seen Jess a few times and she's good af until she started asking for a deposit from me. She said she never deletes texts so I figured since I've seen her she wouldn't ask for one. From personal experience I never do a deposit, that's just saying "take my money". I asked a few times to see her and the last she got an attitude about the deposit bs. I'm not saying she'll rip you off, but I never do deposits. Stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by Semper314
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 15:54 #8934Senior Member

Posts: 47Kik
The only thing I know about Kik is there is a lot of catfishing going on.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 15:48 #8933Senior Member

Posts: 399Ladies
I've seen both of them. The first lady I saw in August of last year. She looks quite a bit older than her pictures, and she is a bigger woman with rather small titties for her body size. She didn't kiss, she said that was a "fetish" that she charges more for. She wasn't attractive enough for me to want to pony up any more dough. She did allow daty, and the BBBJ / gum job was OK, nothing special. She said she really only likes doggy, so that's all we did for CFS. She had a nice personality and attitude. She is located in an industrial area just north of downtown close to the river, hardly any traffic and safe.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
The second lady is a BBW much bigger than her pictures. I saw her September of last year. There are also some pictures of a light skinned aa woman, but Ms Peaches is the white woman. She does have a massage table and a bed. We started with a brief light touch massage on the table (my preference) and then moved to the bed. She insisted on a CBJ which was just ok (not a fan) and then did some daty and CFS mish for the big finish. She has much bigger titties, and they were flopping all over the place in mish. She had a really sweet personality and did her best to make sure I had a good visit. Her location was in the Hyde Park area, which was fine during the day but might be a little sketch at night.
I did not repeat with either one, and to be honest they were both the only women that responded on the days that I saw them. Good luck!
-
01-05-22 12:25 #8932Senior Member

Posts: 186Info Help. Listcrawler ads
I wanted to see if any monger has any experience with a couple of ladys advertising on listcrawler.
Wanted to get real reviews before pulling the string.
1 : https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/72993975.
Had an interest in this one for a while due to offerings, but not sure on location, as hate to venture in various areas downtown. Just wanted to give her a shot and see how much fun could be had.
2 : https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72999811.
Always enjoy massages with great endings and her ad hints at that. Also interested in the area and what she is like.
Thanks for any info and PM would be fine.
ElNino.
-
01-05-22 11:59 #8931Banned Member

Posts: 116Eden is easily the best in St. Louis
Her ad state "Physical attraction, sexual chemistry, uninhibited intimate discreet sessions, passion and the desire to be accepted simply as you are. " It is that and more! An experience like no other in St. Louis with a connection. YMMV but she exudes sensuality and intimacy; a GFE like no other.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:58 #8930Senior Member

Posts: 251Kik Hookups?
I've been chatting with a few gals on Kik about hooking up. They don't require a deposit, which is good. However, I'm curious if anyone has had dreams about hooking up with any gals from Kik. If so, did it go ok? Part of me has some reservations, but part of me wants to try it.
The reservations part of me says not to risk it and just pony up the $$$ for an established provider, like someone from Eros. Yeah, it'll be more $, but less worry.
Any thoughts?
-
01-05-22 11:08 #8929Senior Member

Posts: 638Adrian
I saw her a couple of weeks ago, hoping for a better experience than last time. When I saw her a year ago, she had a few pounds on her and looked really good. Nice full tits. She has some of the best tits out there when she's a normal looking (most of her pictures on LC). I saw her about 6 months back and she was skinny. Obviously having some sort of dependency problem. I was unimpressed by her looks. I saw her a few weeks ago and she had put on a few pounds but not enough to fill out those tits. While she looked okay and was eager, she was high as shit and wouldn't stop fidgeting before my cock was in her mouth. The plus is that she was really into it. Low budget motel in Noco. It was a pretty scary looking place. Value was all right, I guess. She charges extra for video.
-
01-05-22 10:43 #8928Senior Member

Posts: 1744Eden's Menu
Mostly full service, covered. The 200 half is probably the best FS deal in the Lou. 300 gives you more time and probably more options. I think I have seen one bad review in the past few years on Eden. That reviewer talked mostly about her older body. Yep 40-50. Tighter abs than many half her age. Oh, and there is what a decade of experience brings to the table.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





