Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 13936
-
01-08-22 17:20 #8686Senior Member

Posts: 362Rhonda The MILF
So I was in the neighborhood this am and hooked up with Ronda The MILF off LC. She is more like a gilf (mid- late 40's) and a little chatty but she was prompt, on time, clean, made up and GREAT. I opted for the car date for $100 and told her a tip is in it for good service. *She was worth every dollar. We hid in the industrial*area close by and jumped in the back of my SUV after disinfecting. *She got completely naked, no weird marks, no tattoos, skinny, small tits with some stretch marks, nice nips, shaved down under, clean small ass. Nice long blond hair that is real, good looking for a women of her years. She looks just like her photos (a nice change from the norm) on LC) and loves to kiss. I laid down and she said " Your gonnna*love this " and started the BBJ. It was so nice to have a provider who likes what she does and puts in good effort*3 different positions on the BBJ. She took the deep throat well with no gag. She kept going until I told her to stop. She loves to dirty talk and keep eye contact. Her BBJ is outstanding- sloppy with a lite jerk- she is a pro at the bbj. CFS was really good - 4 positions never complained, never felt rushed even though we were in a industral*park. Her puzz is super tight, she still gets naturally wet. She took the pounding*well. In doggie she grabbed my hips and grinded deep, she is loud and very responsive*- she squeezed me so hard a couple*of time she queefed. So hot, this gilfs puzz rivals the tightness of any 20 something asian at at a spa. She loved to dirty talk through out - "Come on get mommas puzzy" and O yah (my name) give it to me. I love it) and finally " O yeah I am going to cum" and squeeze squeeze. I pounded her hard, she loved it - 40 minutes total - $100 plus 50 tip. I told her I was going to post a review about her- she said that's great cause she doesn't*"walk" and does very limited social media. She doesn't*work past 7 pm usually because she has to baby sit*her granddaughter. I would repeat most definitely. Be nice. Be kind. And don't fuck her over and ruin her*.
Be Safe Follow Mongers.
-
01-07-22 11:33 #8685Senior Member

Posts: 68Alara
She had two great reviews on another site before she posted about leaving adult work.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 11:14 #8684Senior Member

Posts: 35Ask
You should just ask her. She has an email address, so is probably open to a longer intro from you. Tell her how you see things and what you're looking for (not too explicit, obvs). Maybe she is retiring, but maybe she will be a great fit for you.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 02:09 #8683Senior Member

Posts: 153Do you know her rates?
Originally Posted by Vegasguy324
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 01:38 #8682Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-06-22 21:52 #8681Senior Member

Posts: 648Anita at Graphic Center. She is Cuban with a great slim body, nice small Bee's nice face. She was surprisingly nice to be around. 60 x15 On the way out I got a look at the other woman, she did not look as good but not bad. I said hello she did not even look up from her phone.
-
01-06-22 17:22 #8680Senior Member

Posts: 3418All of the info you seek is in the link I provided along with her contact info to answer questions. She looks to be in her 40's.
Originally Posted by MaddCapp
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 16:49 #8679Senior Member

Posts: 43Thanks, brother. I'm in contact.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 16:39 #8678Senior Member

Posts: 106How old is older? 40's? She doesn't look too old. What's the damage for a good rimjob from her?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 12:19 #8677Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-06-22 12:00 #8676Senior Member

Posts: 493Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 11:41 #8675Senior Member

Posts: 99Alara LaMarr
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/AlaraLaMarr
I was considering contacting her, but she posted this on Twitter.
"Felt good to disappear for a while. I've been thinking a bunch and figured out some interesting things about myself. Going to be pivoting out of porn and all adult work sooner than I thought; I don't actually enjoy sex, I just do it to make others happy, and I'm over it. ".
She seems like she's a fit for me personality-wise and she fits my preferred price point, but I don't know about her if she feels this way and it doesn't sound like someone I can see regularly. Any thoughts on her?
-
01-06-22 11:40 #8674Senior Member

Posts: 808But have you used them?
Those truck / signs are a joke and rip offs. Only guys who fell off the turnip truck would call them.
Originally Posted by Daaacz
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 11:18 #8673Senior Member

Posts: 3569696969
Best phone # ever. I see their ads on trucks driving around all the time.
Originally Posted by YoursOnly143
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 19:24 #8672Senior Member

Posts: 250Girls Direct to You
Call 702.XXX. 9696 Girls direct to you.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




