Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 1448 1948 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16600

    Nami Update

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDaySC  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about scheduling with Nami / Jasmin in the near future. Has anyone tried the Fantasy Tantra session with her? Does that include more than just the nuru?
    I had a chance to see Nami again and spending the extra coin to upgrade was so worth it. Seniors can message me if you want some details.

  2. #16599

    3 x the same reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    It's a preset snapchat filter. No rhyme or reason.
    Don't think I am going to pursue this one. Snapchat filter notwithstanding.

    I questioned her ** link and asked about actually meeting. She responded with her same ** link. If only I were a fan of that (see what I did there?

    I then asked if she meant to send the ** link. Anyone care to garner a guess as to her reply?

    Correct. The same darn link.

    Interest waned. Moving on. Sorry, fellas! Will not be able to provide any reviews here.

  3. #16598

    What is The SnapChat?

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    It's a preset snapchat filter. No rhyme or reason.
    I just hope she is reading this thread laughing at some of the posts here.

  4. #16597
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that is what that date means. If you look a little closer, in the same font, is says "Source: iPhone", which did not exist in 1993. Maybe a birthdate to indicate her age? Hard to guess what that date may indicate.
    It's a preset snapchat filter. No rhyme or reason.

  5. #16596

    Seems shady

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    30 year old pictures? I think not.
    I think this is pretty shaky. I agree the date of the pics is probably not accurate but is a red flag. It is almost appearing like these are stills from a video. I was dive on the number and research it but I think we all agree there are enough red flags here.

  6. #16595
    Quote Originally Posted by Randoid642  [View Original Post]
    Proceed with caution. Pics are dated from 1993 (28 years ago). Will probably ask for a deposit to "Guarantee her safety" or "Guarantee you will show up". Will probably ghost you or if she is there, is probably 100 lbs heavier and nearly 50 years old. Again, proceed with caution.
    I don't think that is what that date means. If you look a little closer, in the same font, is says "Source: iPhone", which did not exist in 1993. Maybe a birthdate to indicate her age? Hard to guess what that date may indicate.

  7. #16594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely correct. This Savannah is out of Greensboro and has many bad reports up there and she actually stood me up and wasted my time. The feedback was mentioned that I was better off and was going to be in for a very boring lame session and my back up plan was much better. The older MILF Savannah who is friends with Jessica Foxxx is very legit with incredible reviews.

    This is the bad Savannah to stay away from: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/336-506-8161.

    Be careful as she changes her number often, which is never a good sign either.
    She ghost me in Greensboro check reviews in Greensboro forum.

  8. #16593
    Quote Originally Posted by GregG73  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about these two?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/569769995230
    They are both heavily reviewed. Try the search feature before posting.

  9. #16592
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuits1234  [View Original Post]
    This is the second or third time I've seen someone point that out like it's some sort of major red flag.

    It's a snapchat filter. That's it. There's nothing more to it. There's no underlying scheme involved.

    It's just a free effect anyone with a smartphone can apply to a picture.

    Come on guys.
    Hahahaha alot of the boomers on here don't understand that or know or use snap LOL.

  10. #16591
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    30 year old pictures? I think not.
    This is the second or third time I've seen someone point that out like it's some sort of major red flag.

    It's a snapchat filter. That's it. There's nothing more to it. There's no underlying scheme involved.

    It's just a free effect anyone with a smartphone can apply to a picture.

    Come on guys.

  11. #16590

    Savannah

    Absolutely correct. This Savannah is out of Greensboro and has many bad reports up there and she actually stood me up and wasted my time. The feedback was mentioned that I was better off and was going to be in for a very boring lame session and my back up plan was much better. The older MILF Savannah who is friends with Jessica Foxxx is very legit with incredible reviews.

    This is the bad Savannah to stay away from: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/336-506-8161.

    Be careful as she changes her number often, which is never a good sign either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    She was described as having the personality of a blow up doll. I believe she goes by a version of the name Savannah, which is very common among providers. There's a mature Savannah in this area with excellent reviews. Please don't confuse the two.

  12. #16589

    Pretty red head Irish Cream. Anyone have any actual recent experiences?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBum85  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one (see link below) and she replied days mater with an * link. I questioned this politely and have no reply as of yet.

    She ticks numerous boxes for me. I have looked and see only a couple of reviews (one good and a few about ghosting). I would be making a nice journey to see her so don't want to waste my time.

    Talking about this one:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/114300880403
    Proceed with caution. Pics are dated from 1993 (28 years ago). Will probably ask for a deposit to "Guarantee her safety" or "Guarantee you will show up". Will probably ghost you or if she is there, is probably 100 lbs heavier and nearly 50 years old. Again, proceed with caution.

  13. #16588
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBum85  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one (see link below) and she replied days mater with an * link. I questioned this politely and have no reply as of yet.

    She ticks numerous boxes for me. I have looked and see only a couple of reviews (one good and a few about ghosting). I would be making a nice journey to see her so don't want to waste my time.

    Talking about this one:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/114300880403
    30 year old pictures? I think not.

  14. #16587

    Liar and thief ad update

    Thief avoid.

    She is a thief. Took my money and ran. She got me with the I need money for a room con. She was on new Bern Ave. Lookout for her at budget or quality inn.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73038204
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1010dc6c2c5b1c95ccc4da1b15015fff_f.jpg‎   2018ce0f96ff79d07ef76201eac49df8_f.jpg‎   91e71e864559bfe5ee5dca9c970f7213_f.jpg‎   3e2527075358fa78a13190164cb1cd91_f.jpg‎   6ad924b550fd81e9ed718f07a539fd39_f.jpg‎  


  15. #16586

    Pretty red head Irish Cream. Anyone have any actual recent experiences?

    Contacted this one (see link below) and she replied days mater with an * link. I questioned this politely and have no reply as of yet.

    She ticks numerous boxes for me. I have looked and see only a couple of reviews (one good and a few about ghosting). I would be making a nice journey to see her so don't want to waste my time.

    Talking about this one:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/114300880403

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape