High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 672 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 1172 1672 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 26409
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16344

    Blu

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    She flaked out on me, too.
    Just a heads up, her body shows signs of heavy drug use.

  2. #16343

    Tru that

    Quote Originally Posted by BeckerPa  [View Original Post]
    Is that a woman? Has she always been a woman?
    My sentiments exactly. And somebody would pay for this?? Sheesh.

  3. #16342

    BluRose flake

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    Texted her about 2 weeks ago on a Sunday and set up a date for Tuesday. Texted her Tuesday morning to confirm. She replied in the affirmative. Texted her when I was on my way to the intersection she gave me Sunday. Texted her when I got there. Silence. Called her and said I'm here. She asked where? Told her the intersection and she said she is now in a hotel that was 10 minutes away and apologized for miscommunication. Ugh! Ok, said no problem, I'll be there in 10 minutes. Texted her 10 minutes later as I pulled into parking lot. Silence. She texted back sorry she had to leave, but would give me a big discount next time. There will be no next time for me, YMMV.
    She flaked out on me, too.

  4. #16341
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckerPa  [View Original Post]
    Is that a woman? Has she always been a woman?
    Her a couple years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails InShot_20200202_222539365.jpg‎  

  5. #16340
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl? Looks like she could be fun.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/025021648400
    Likes to rush and change things up, buy a hhr and get 15 minutes type.

  6. #16339
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Heavy user, drama queen, subpar service. All around bad news.
    Is that a woman? Has she always been a woman?

  7. #16338

    Stay far far far away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl? Looks like she could be fun.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/025021648400
    Heavy user, drama queen, subpar service. All around bad news.

  8. #16337

    Has any one tried

    Has anyone tried this girl? Looks like she could be fun.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/025021648400

  9. #16336

    Tiny Greta / Candy Paula / Jessica. Taycheeda ex con stripper

    She had a baby awhile back that had severe medical issues. Any news there? Once here addiction was out of control and she was party to many crimes, I had to stop seeing her. Lovely little woman.

    What became of bareback West Allis Emily / Paula / Jessica? I think the little baby she had is about 11 now. Appears she is still living with her husband. Wow, does he have a big heart if he's letting her stick around. You know if she was faking her orgasms she did a good job.

    Thanks Doc Manhattan on the info on Olivia. What an amazon. I bet she would still like to be in the game but she is way too talk for me. I always assume the amazons have big pussies. Not really true unless they have had kids. I had a tall big girl with 3 kids. Huge clit. We just traded oral because her vagina was just too big. She really wanted to fuck but neither I or any other man she met online could fill her up. And I know she got some big cocks her way. That Rice girl who was in prison for murder and became a stripper was tall and solid. Really tight pussy. She had a girlfriend she met in prison and their was always drama. Well for a lesbian she gave great head.

  10. #16335

    Full Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    I've had good luck so far messaging a few off FB. I start with compliments on the pics they post, then ask if they have cashapp, send them a 20 for Starbucks or whatever. Then get blunt in what I'm looking for. Most end the conversation and I move on, but I've had 3 so far that were open. 1st was a chubby 22 YO white girl who loves money and was willing to do a SB / SD arrangement but I dropped her to pursue a gorgeous 19 YO AA girl. Had a lunch date with her, a pint of Hennessy and cruise around while I had my hand up her shirt and down her pants. Ended up dropping that one too when she asked to move in with me. Found a 40 YO who was innocently selling shoes on marketplace and was motivated by how much money she could make with her feet. Met up with her and got my first foot job in the mall parking lot. She is willing to move forward with other activities but for me, $125 for the foot job and the fact she's 40 , I passed. Working on a few others right now.
    Your mailbox is full. Shoot me a PM about your contact.

  11. #16334

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    While she's definitely not spinner material, I would most certainly not call her fat. Thick, yes.
    There are very very few actual real spinners these day.

    The 2022 "spinner" is 130 to 150 lbs at 5 ft to 5 ft 6.

    When in reality, an actual true spinner is 100 to 115 lbs at 5 ft to 5 ft 6 with B cup or smaller boobs.

    It's just yet another bs scam tactic to make themselves sound better.

    Oddly enough tho, I've met with a few actual spinners that advertise their weight as 130 plus. I can only assume most guys enjoy the fatties.

  12. #16333

    No spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Agreed but preferably not fat.
    While she's definitely not spinner material, I would most certainly not call her fat. Thick, yes.

  13. #16332

    Amy taylor

    Just some random scrolling found something yesterday interesting.

    Amy taylor from tryst & stg yesterday was posting in phoenix & Milwaukee at the exact time. Distance 1829.2 miles in distance apart, I'd say that's a long way to spread your legs in the same night. Let's not forget about the. 2 miles either lol. I wonder if that's her really posting, or you think someone's using her info. As we all kno that's not uncommon to use someone else's web site or other. I'm headed to phoenix next week for a speech rally & came across the post on stg's. Happy 2022.

    & safe mongering for all.

    Eagle 19.

  14. #16331

    Interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAnEatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has any have an experience to share with this one? Love the pictures. Thanks!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/926484285656
    She is right up my ally, let me know if you have any luck.

  15. #16330

    Fun size

    These reviews work. Last review I read was of her not respecting her clients time, not being punctual, to am almost unbearable point considering everything.

    Clean safe location, she referenced the bad review and was, prompt, great communication, 0 issues.

    As previously stated, she's no longer the fun size version of a candy bar as she advertises, more of a full snack, photos aren't a misrepresentation as she still looks similar, just, well you know.

    She's seemed like a nice person, a motherly grandma, who. No matter how nice. Don't leave her alone with $500 sitting on the table. Can't believe I need to include that last part for that one guy.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-fun-size-and-i-love-too-giv/840484373137
    Last edited by PizzaPiez; 01-05-22 at 20:35. Reason: Forgot link

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape