Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 794 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 844 894 1294 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12654

    It's not that hard

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Let's call Crofton shawl-wearing, skinny Bree Breezy, since she goes by that sometimes.
    So you have several times confused Crofton Bri and Curtis Bay Bree. Met had asked if this was the Bree who worked with Lindsey. Which is Curtis Bay Bree. Do you know Curtis Bay Bree or Lindsey? If not. Then why are you responding to a post about Curtis Bay Bree and Lindsey by bringing up Crofton Bri? You mistakenly commented on the pictures of Bree Curtis Bay again bringing up Bri Crofton. Does that chest or body look anything like Bri Crofton? Maybe a few big tattoos are missing?

    It's not that hard. Crofton, Curtis Bay. Two different words, two different places. Deciding to change one of their names really doesn't solve anything. We could more easily say to stop abbreviating Curtis Bay to CB. That would be more effective. But Bri Crofton and Bree Curtis Bay have a review history going back 3 years under those names. Good reviews, bad reviews, ripoff reviews. But it's the ability to search for old reviews that adds a lot of value to this site, and changing the name decouples them from their history. There will always be new users who are going ask about Bri Crofton or Bree Cutis Bay. Probably the best we can do is stop abbreviating Curtis Bay to CB.

  2. #12653

    Jess in Aberdeen

    She's still around, same number as always ends in 0003. Can't post ads anymore because she got a new phone.

    Had to move up into town right near 95 for health and safety reasons.

    Room is a bit smoky so keep that in mind if that's an issue.

    That said, dreamt about BBBJ that was above average for sure.

    Followed up with her riding until I popped.

    Damage was 100 for hhr.

  3. #12652
    [QOTE=AdamGold;5712573]Do you have a link of her? QUOTE]No, I don't. That what I'm trying to find out.

  4. #12651
    Quote Originally Posted by DogFourYou  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I have been trying to meet up with her. I know she has a OF page I'm going to try that!

    Is she still in the area? Doing anything? If anyone knows something you can DM. We were going to meet up when she was with star. But couldn't get it to happen.
    Do you have a link of her?

  5. #12650

  6. #12649

    Jazzy / Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72995667

    Anyone have any experience with her? There are a few things that raise my spidey sense here. One of the things I'll do with providers I'm unsure of is to get a burner and is to generally annoy them or negotiate prices etc etc and if I get banned or blocked I'm fairly sure they are real. This one never blocks, even when I no showed her. So idk, I know the number in her add has reviews but it seems odd she got rid of her EB account with that number. Your thoughts lads?
    Jazzy visits the DMV from CA regularly and is a longtime provider. Safety girl as everything is covered. The contact number ending in 5894 and displayed on her pics is the number I know as credible. I'm not sure about the 804 number as it could be someone using her pics.

    Xquisitely4.

  7. #12648

    Kitty

    Yep she worked at Pussy Cat on the block.

  8. #12647

    Bree = Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    She the Bree who was with Lindsey.
    Let's call Crofton shawl-wearing, skinny Bree Breezy, since she goes by that sometimes.

  9. #12646

    Jazzy / Jasmine

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72995667

    Anyone have any experience with her? There are a few things that raise my spidey sense here. One of the things I'll do with providers I'm unsure of is to get a burner and is to generally annoy them or negotiate prices etc etc and if I get banned or blocked I'm fairly sure they are real. This one never blocks, even when I no showed her. So idk, I know the number in her add has reviews but it seems odd she got rid of her EB account with that number. Your thoughts lads?

  10. #12645

    Kitten

    Has anyone seen her? I have been trying to meet up with her. I know she has a OF page I'm going to try that!

    Is she still in the area? Doing anything? If anyone knows something you can DM. We were going to meet up when she was with star. But couldn't get it to happen.

  11. #12644

    CB Millerville

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    I think that you are confused with Crofton Bree. She had (had) shorter hair and need to cover arms.

    CB (now Millersville) Bree has always had pretty long hair and arms never been marked up.

    We need to rename one of them or give them I'd number to differentiate! Haha.
    She the Bree who was with Lindsey.

  12. #12643

    Still confusion.

    I think that you are confused with Crofton Bree. She had (had) shorter hair and need to cover arms.

    CB (now Millersville) Bree has always had pretty long hair and arms never been marked up.

    We need to rename one of them or give them I'd number to differentiate! Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe you got her to take off the shawl she wears to cover her arms. She's looking better than ever and her hair is much longer.

  13. #12642

    Millersville Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Bree, after being away for several months. She actually texted me and said that she is available. As always she did not disappoint and will be my go-to girl if she's available when I need service. Her number ends with #7057. Got her permission to post these pictures.
    Can't believe you got her to take off the shawl she wears to cover her arms. She's looking better than ever and her hair is much longer.

  14. #12641
    If you find out, lmk. I heard from her in the summer. Then hit the same phone which was her moms, and moms told me she was in rehab. Anyone else got any info?

    Phyuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dated or heard from CB / Brooklyn Park Corrine lately?

  15. #12640

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Bree, after being away for several months. She actually texted me and said that she is available. As always she did not disappoint and will be my go-to girl if she's available when I need service. Her number ends with #7057. Got her permission to post these pictures.
    Nice pictures. Did you guys go to a place, or was it a car date? And how much was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape