Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16780

    AMPs with Latinas

    Any spots with Latinas anyone could help be out with. I know of the usual spots like, Daisy, Moon, Murcury, Jw, and Db. But I've seen those already. Looking for something new. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to DM me.

  2. #16779

    VIP New Year's Day

    Stopped by on NY Day just to do a little recon. I had to drop a load with my girl at home earlier. It was a really dead. I just had to see if the girls lived up to the hype. They most certainly did.

    I was greeted by Mina. She said hi, come on back and motioned to take me into the back. That surprised me due to the new precautions that I read about. I said that I just wanted to stop in and meet them. I asked if she was Mina and see said yes. I mentioned that I thought that sessions were by appointment only now. She said okay, and gave me a card. I told her my name and said that I'd call back Friday.

    Just then Kiki came out. I asked if that was Lisa and she said no, she was sleeping and the other girl, I forget her name, was eating. Really cute but I think I'd still opt for Mina. I'd love to get a look at Lisa though.

    I thought about telling her that I read their post here and show her that I've been a member forever to let her know I was safe but I wasn't sure if that would be a good move. I'm not crazy about showing them my I'd. I want to be able to check out the new location. I really hope that we all can keep it on the down low.

    Too bad I was not ready for a session because it was so dead it would have been nice. Would have probably gotten some nice two on one action. I'll report back.

  3. #16778
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt2020  [View Original Post]
    Finally checked out VIP. Saw Jojo. It was amazing.

    I'll skip the usual narrative review since the VIP reports are getting repetitive LOL. Just want to say that I usually see independent escorts (from mid to high end), and this is my first ever foray into AMP in the US. This experience at VIP blew my mind. This is probably the best bang for one's buck you will get in this hobby. Mid / high end escorts are model like but their service can be a hit or miss. Truly good escorts are few and far in between. But the girls at VIP are incredible. They are young, cute, and enthusiastic. I think VIP might be my new bread and butter LOL.

    Will definitely be back to check out the other girls. And hopefully I'll build enough rapport to be trusted to their second location. Will also need to check out 108.
    Yogurt, glad you made that leap to the AMP world and had a good experience. I agree, truly good escorts especially ones at the price point at VIP or 108 will never be found. This is probably the best I've seen at FS AMPs in my hobbying experience. AAMPs are good as well when compared to mid / high end escorts.

  4. #16777
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #16776

    All this work

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDropLove  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all. This board has given me a ton of interest in checking out VIP. New to the AMP scene and definitely want to make sure I'd have enough on me. Any chance someone could PM me the rates, so I know what's up prior to going? Many thanks!
    It's rather interesting how LE can check up on something.

  6. #16775
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Erma / Nancy

    http://adultsearch.com/california/sa...scorts/2690966

    It was last night. What the Hell!. In comes Nancy and yes she got a nice soft little plumpy ass for a Asian girl. She is tall with long legs and long hair. Sweet and giggly personality. Sexy ass legs in a black dress. Light massage for about 15 minutes. We talked and got to know each other a little. On the flip. A very sensual bodyrub ensued after, and I indicated my needs which she fulfilled completely. Started with a nude body to body rub on top of me, reversed and she started a ball tongue tease then slipped on the cover for a good slow deep BBBJ while I had her full glorious ass in my face to play with. Then she put on the cover flipped to Cowgirl position and I could suck those big titties while she slid my cock in slow up and down.

    Final cum was Doggie. What else if you got a booty like Nancy??

    Enjoy!

    Clean up with a hot towel. I would visit Nancy again. She said it was her first time in San Diego. She had a good attitude and was very friendly.

  7. #16774

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRobe  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Vivi twice now before this review) She has a very nice personality and likes what she does. She takes her time with you and undresses you. She then leads you to the shower and starts the shower. Once you return she starts the play. She really gets into DATY and is passionate about the act. Each time is different. Many and any positions. Very nice tight kitty. After finish she starts on a very complete CMT quality massage. I have never left there at the hour mark. I would see her frequently if not for the many other fish in the see.
    Hi John, Where is 7 spa? I am not on hear often so apologies if I missed the location.

  8. #16773
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    To answer your question. Generally a FS place will want 30 minute sessions. It gives them a quick turn around for max pay. I've noticed if you try to get a full 60 minutes in a FS place the massage tends to be poor, and they often rush you out door before your time is up. FS women want to offer FS not really work on giving massages.

    If you are looking for a great massage, maybe with just a HE, then go to a place that is not FS, and focuses on massages. They are the best for a full 60 minute massage and SD has many of them.

    There are FS places that will do 60 minutes, providing great massages, and FS fun, but usually the providers focus on either FS, or great massages. In my experience, seldom both.
    I'll second this. I've even tried to stretch to 60 minutes after being established that certain girls and did not get the expected reaction. I had one MP girl that used to give me two pops but she is long gone. I'm pretty sure that she liked me legit.

  9. #16772
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Half Hour vs. Hour

    It all depends on what you want and your individual preference.

    Also, some shops prefer you do half hour based on their pricing structure.

    Personally for me, I have heavy preference for the 1 hour session. I feel like a valued client and you get to know the lady better and the various skill sets she brings to the table.

    After a 30 minute session, it feels like a drug hit, and I get anxious for the next shot. I don't feel like that after an hour session.

    Last week, I did a 30 minute session with MRC Tina and a 1 hour session with 108 Ella. Tina was a lot of fun, short and brief massage, very enthusiastic CBJ, CG, Missionary, Standing Missionary, back to Missionary, finished in DG. Simply delectable 32 A's. Also I arrived near closing time and she just came from the shower. Her hair was still wet when we had our session. She just felt so fresh and so clean.

    With 108 Ella, it was a follow up visit, so I have the luxury of familiarity with her. At this stage, I was already messaging her directly that I wanted to see her that evening. She told me to come in at 10, but she still placed me in the waiting room. After a little bit of a wait, we had our time together. Great massage, awesome BBBJ, heavenly 69, CG, and finished in Missionary. Her enhanced 36 D's are just yummy. She wasn't wearing panties that evening, and at one point, she shamelessly flashed me her pussy. When I left, I thanked her for the memories and hope to see her again.

    So comparing 30 minutes vs 60 minutes. With the 30 minutes, Tina was fun and the sex was fun, but that is all I can say about her. I don't know anything else about her that makes her a unique individual. The money thrown down won't lead to anything further. I doubt I'll do a follow up with her. Regarding the 60 minutes, I enjoyed getting to know Ella throughout this month. Due to our familiarity with each other, we had much better sexual chemistry, I found her wonderful to converse with, which led to a number of follow up visits. You also get learn about her individual quirks such as she's not a morning girl at all. Christmas morning, I had a morning session with Ella at 9:30. Mia comes into the room to tell me to wait a bit because Ella still needs to eat some breakfast. Yup, Ella was definitely not a morning girl. Man, I just loved her height and she smelled great.

    So it really depends on what you are after. Do you want to have a hottie, who you can have a quick fuck with? Or do you want a more solid professional relationship with the provider who you'll have much better sexual chemistry with?

    As for me, personally, I really enjoyed my time with 7 Spa Liya. I really enjoyed her personality and pleasant attitude. She just gave off a positive vibe and I thoroughly enjoyed her company. My next outing will be to do a one hour follow up session with her.

    If you want another recommendation of someone who doesn't mind 1 hour sessions, check out my ATF Lulu at 108. She's got Thai massage skills. You can tell her that you want it strong.

    I don't know where this hesitancy for 1 hour comes from. Now if you arrive during a busy time, I can understand why they would prefer a half hour. So just be mindful of the situation. Did you arrive during rush hour or when the ladies are all lounging about?

    Also another thing to take into account. If you want an hour at the same time as when a half hour guy arrives, the lady will make you wait, work on the half hour guy first, then proceed to you next.

    Hope this helps. Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tday555  [View Original Post]
    Was curious, is the standard time 30 minutes or 60 minutes per visit? I normally get 30 minutes, take care of business and roll.

    But, I do enjoy a good massage and you really can't get that and the other within 30 minutes.

    I've heard in the past if you ask for an hour the girls get a little hesitant, is that true?

    Recently visited an establishment in KM and asked during the session if she preferred 30 or 60 and she stated 30 is better for the both of us.

    Anyways, just curious what you guys have to say on that. Thanks.

  10. #16771

    30 vs 60

    Quote Originally Posted by Tday555  [View Original Post]
    Was curious, is the standard time 30 minutes or 60 minutes per visit? I normally get 30 minutes, take care of business and roll.

    But, I do enjoy a good massage and you really can't get that and the other within 30 minutes.

    I've heard in the past if you ask for an hour the girls get a little hesitant, is that true?

    Recently visited an establishment in KM and asked during the session if she preferred 30 or 60 and she stated 30 is better for the both of us.

    Anyways, just curious what you guys have to say on that. Thanks.
    To answer your question. Generally a FS place will want 30 minute sessions. It gives them a quick turn around for max pay. I've noticed if you try to get a full 60 minutes in a FS place the massage tends to be poor, and they often rush you out door before your time is up. FS women want to offer FS not really work on giving massages.

    If you are looking for a great massage, maybe with just a HE, then go to a place that is not FS, and focuses on massages. They are the best for a full 60 minute massage and SD has many of them.

    There are FS places that will do 60 minutes, providing great massages, and FS fun, but usually the providers focus on either FS, or great massages. In my experience, seldom both.

  11. #16770

    Pegging At An AMP

    I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but has anyone gotten pegged by a massage girl? How did it go down? What was the girl's response to the request?

  12. #16769

    Half hour of full hour?

    Was curious, is the standard time 30 minutes or 60 minutes per visit? I normally get 30 minutes, take care of business and roll.

    But, I do enjoy a good massage and you really can't get that and the other within 30 minutes.

    I've heard in the past if you ask for an hour the girls get a little hesitant, is that true?

    Recently visited an establishment in KM and asked during the session if she preferred 30 or 60 and she stated 30 is better for the both of us.

    Anyways, just curious what you guys have to say on that. Thanks.

  13. #16768
    Yes she is with a try. I need to make a visit again soon to see more of the talent I saw. Lots of candy, need to try them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster224  [View Original Post]
    Great report. I think I'm going to give Jojo try.
    LOL I kid. I did go in very respectful abs was given some info. Like everyone said please treat them well. This place is a paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    LOL, this is not some exclusive club or spa. Go visit VIP and give them your name and number and meet the girls and spend some money for a good time and your good to go. It's very simple.

  14. #16767

    VIP Question

    Hey y'all. This board has given me a ton of interest in checking out VIP. New to the AMP scene and definitely want to make sure I'd have enough on me. Any chance someone could PM me the rates, so I know what's up prior to going? Many thanks!

  15. #16766

    VIP kiki

    Visited at their original location.

    I was greeted by Lisa and she introduced me to Kiki.

    Kiki is young, petite and has a gorgeous face.

    Gave the half hour house fee, she left and I undressed.

    Kiki came back, laid on top of me and put her head next to mine and we started kissing.

    I flipped real early, gave the fees and she went to get supplies.

    Kiki gave some BBBJ, I didn't want it to stop but I was ready to get inside.

    She slipped the condom on and rode me.

    Kiki was able to ride, and she's the tighest girl I've ever been with.

    I finished so quick there was time left, so she gave me a light girlfriend massage.

    On my way out Lisa showed me the rest of the lineup.

    All 3 beautiful girls, but Lisa is still my favorite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape