Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Angel Relaxatioin

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 129 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1928
This blog is moderated by SnatchThat
  1. #1103

    Atf

    Five more days.

  2. #1102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Lineup at Angel

    Went to see Skyy and she is all that the reviewers say. Nice large natural boobs, round butt, and very tight. Treat her nice. On my way in I saw another nice Asian girl light complected with fairly busty front end and quite tall. Like 5'6" or so plus heels. Anyone have any idea who that might be. Young mamasan is pretty secretive and won't give out names. I don't want to go there and offend sky by turning her down if she is "up next".

  3. #1101

    Young mama today

    Saw the young mama today without face mask. Looks pretty cute. Does she provide too? Thanks.

  4. #1100

    Mini update and Sky

    I wanted to see one of my favorite girls, Mini on Sunday night but was told she just went on a vacation and will be back next month. Since Mini is currently not in the lineup, I wanted to try the new popular girl Sky but she was already booked so ended up going elsewhere.

    Anyone know the current lineup? The older mama can be grouchy and it's like pulling teeth in getting info out of her sometimes. I wish the younger girl Sunny (I think that was her name) did the mama duties more often, she's friendly and cute.

  5. #1099

    Skye

    10 for looks, what scale are we using?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patonko  [View Original Post]
    W-O-W. I've been reading so much about this girl Sky I had to check her out and see if she's the real deal. She is 110% the real deal my friends.

    Firstly looks. 10/10, probably the nicest body I've ever seen in an AMP. Nice full DD titties that are soft and squishy and fun to play with. Next her ass, which seems like it was shaped by the gods themselves. Her ass might even rival or beat the famous Leia Adelaide. Full, firm and all natural, it's got to be squeezed to be believed.

    Service is a 9. 5/10. I only deducted. 5 because as she was finishing with BBBJCIM she at one point said "Concentrate!" a little too sharp for me but the rest of her service made up for it. Long and sensual BBBJ and she loves getting on top and riding you, letting her giant tits and ass bounce as she does. Not only that but she loves DFK, and even after we finished we spent at least 20 minutes kissing and fondling each other and talking.

    Long story short, Angel is the real deal. Her body and face are 10/10 and but for one sharp word her service was 10/10. I will most definitely be repeating and may have found my new ATF.

  6. #1098

    Sky

    Sky all reviews pretty much spot on so I haven't posted my review till now. She definitly has an amazing body and good service all around had a small preview in the shower nothing to wild back in the room she ask if I want a massage I told her yes but after she imedietly drops down on her knees and proceeds to give me one of the best bbbjs I have ever had after a while did some daty and 69 she has a beautiful beaver and taste good after about 10 minutes I almlst lost it so switched to rcg OMG what a site to see standing dgy another beautiful site flipped her over and finished in mish opted out of the bbjcim I couldbt hold it any longer LOL any way if you haven't tried your missing out all this being said I still have my all time favorite returning soon might have to ask for a 3 way haha in my dreams anyway stay strong fellow mongers.

  7. #1097

    The Sky is the Limit

    W-O-W. I've been reading so much about this girl Sky I had to check her out and see if she's the real deal. She is 110% the real deal my friends.

    Firstly looks. 10/10, probably the nicest body I've ever seen in an AMP. Nice full DD titties that are soft and squishy and fun to play with. Next her ass, which seems like it was shaped by the gods themselves. Her ass might even rival or beat the famous Leia Adelaide. Full, firm and all natural, it's got to be squeezed to be believed.

    Service is a 9. 5/10. I only deducted. 5 because as she was finishing with BBBJCIM she at one point said "Concentrate!" a little too sharp for me but the rest of her service made up for it. Long and sensual BBBJ and she loves getting on top and riding you, letting her giant tits and ass bounce as she does. Not only that but she loves DFK, and even after we finished we spent at least 20 minutes kissing and fondling each other and talking.

    Long story short, Angel is the real deal. Her body and face are 10/10 and but for one sharp word her service was 10/10. I will most definitely be repeating and may have found my new ATF.

  8. #1096

    Another round

    Went back again. They had two nice girls as I was leaving--but I never get their names. Sky can suck dick good. Made me shoot fast--CFS. BBBJ, DFK, BLS, titty fuck, BBJDT, rim.

    Nice full tits to suck and fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance despite covid bc of all the glaring reviews. The thing I noticed first were her soft lips! I could kiss her for the whole hour and I might be satisfied! She has the right amount of cushion that makes everything feel so sensual! Her legs are so sexy thick a nice departure from the norm. Doggie view is unbelievable with her perfect round ass, small waste, and flawless brown skin! She's a lot of fun to talk too as well, she spoke of getting a ass implant and my response was "are you crazy, you have perfect ass!" I then proceeded to give her ass some kisses just for memory! BTW she is all natural even her D cups! Thanks for sharing she didn't disappoint!

  9. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    Anywhere else? Yes, I'd try Flushing.
    LOL. If you can't find any in Flushing, NY, you can also try Korean town in Los Angeles or just go to Seoul. Many young Koreans to choose from in Seoul. If you can't find anything in Seoul that you like, then I would stop trying and go for some Chinese.

  10. #1094

    Korean

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboi  [View Original Post]
    Is there a decent Korean provider here or anywhere else? TIA
    Anywhere else? Yes, I'd try Flushing.

  11. #1093
    Is there a decent Korean provider here or anywhere else? TIA.

  12. #1092

    Skyy

    Took a chance despite covid bc of all the glaring reviews. The thing I noticed first were her soft lips! I could kiss her for the whole hour and I might be satisfied! She has the right amount of cushion that makes everything feel so sensual! Her legs are so sexy thick a nice departure from the norm. Doggie view is unbelievable with her perfect round ass, small waste, and flawless brown skin! She's a lot of fun to talk too as well, she spoke of getting a ass implant and my response was "are you crazy, you have perfect ass!" I then proceeded to give her ass some kisses just for memory! BTW she is all natural even her D cups! Thanks for sharing she didn't disappoint!

  13. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajarn  [View Original Post]
    Are both Mya and Joy gone?
    I never saw those girls, what did they look like?

  14. #1090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 945

    Mia?

    Are both Mya and Joy gone?

  15. #1089
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha, next time calibrate your arms by picking up 2 50 lb bags of rice simultaneously.
    .
    That might get me close to her top's mass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape