Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4416

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing she wasn't that great if you're throwing her out there that quick.
    I'm with Ty here. Seems her pics look pretty damn good (within my taste) so wondering why the throw back unless the damage is too high.

  2. #4415

    She's pretty new

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBuddy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...49789548645a71

    She is real and reasonable, looks just like her pictures (Beech Grove area). Be nice, don't over pay. For those struggling on SB here you go. JB.
    I'm guessing she wasn't that great if you're throwing her out there that quick.

  3. #4414

    Ahopefulsb

    Quote Originally Posted by TallCoolOne69  [View Original Post]
    She's a member on here. If everyone will remember, she's the one that wanted to find 3 different guys to send pics to her hubby. She certainly talked a good game at the time. I'm surprised she actually met someone. Seemed to be a complete waste of time.

    Good luck guys.
    Yes, her user name is AhopefulSB. I reached out to her on here and she gave my text app number to another user, someone who claims to be enjoy. Funny thing is that I only text her from my new text app number and immediately got a text from someone else. So beware.

  4. #4413
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys! Throwing her out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-9ed9e4ab8578

    Tightest kitty I've ever had. When she cums it's the sexiest thing I've seen her whole body is involved. BBBJ, CIM, CIP. Perfect body. But I'm moving on.
    She's a member on here. If everyone will remember, she's the one that wanted to find 3 different guys to send pics to her hubby. She certainly talked a good game at the time. I'm surprised she actually met someone. Seemed to be a complete waste of time.

    Good luck guys.

  5. #4412

    Snowbubby SB

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...49789548645a71

    She is real and reasonable, looks just like her pictures (Beech Grove area). Be nice, don't over pay. For those struggling on SB here you go. JB.

  6. #4411

    Can you PM me the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys! Throwing her out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-9ed9e4ab8578

    Tightest kitty I've ever had. When she cums it's the sexiest thing I've seen her whole body is involved. BBBJ, CIM, CIP. Perfect body. But I'm moving on.
    Can you PM me the damage? Trying to avoid GPS.

  7. #4410

    Size

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys! Throwing her out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-9ed9e4ab8578

    Tightest kitty I've ever had. When she cums it's the sexiest thing I've seen her whole body is involved. BBBJ, CIM, CIP. Perfect body. But I'm moving on.
    Haha. Her profile requires fit. She looks good but I'm guessing my weight would be an issue.

  8. #4409

    Your Angel

    Hey boys! Throwing her out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-9ed9e4ab8578

    Tightest kitty I've ever had. When she cums it's the sexiest thing I've seen her whole body is involved. BBBJ, CIM, CIP. Perfect body. But I'm moving on.

  9. #4408

    Sydny

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3fd73d2015587d

    She's real, actually looks better in person than the pictures. Lame in bed. Would not repeat.
    Agree very lame. Not wort it!

  10. #4407
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Saw her several times with very few limits. She also has a MEGA hot body and it took her several orgasms before I got all the way in, but then she took a pounding and we left puddles in the bed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e4e129e1-7b97-4aaf-8166-d146209badc3
    Thanks for the intel. I'm seeing her next week. I'm excited after seeing this review. I will post once I see her.

  11. #4406

    Dollface

    Does anyone have contact info for dDllface she was in greenwood now in Danville. She is a nurse I used to see her often before She got engaged. Rumor has it she is back. Thanks for any help I'm banned on Seeking for some reason.

  12. #4405

    Also.

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    This has been posted several times.

    1. email them and ask if they will re-instate you. (sometimes works).

    2. use VPN software, set it up for somewhere close like Chicago (redirects and gives you a different IP address.

    3. Clear your cache / cookies etc. You can google how to do this / or jsut download Duck Duck go and use that browser Log On SA as new user.

    4. This is the important one Get a VISA gift card or green dot debit. Use a different name and address on it. (note if you get a green dot card they will ship the card to the address you provide so make sure its a buddy or some address you can get mail at one time.

    5. sign up using that card.

    6 use a different pic of your self.

    This has worked for me.
    If your VPN location is another city, make sure to add that city as a secondary location.

  13. #4404

    If you are banned

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Someone recently gave a really well documented process on how to sign up to SA again, after being banned. Tried a bunch of search options. Can anyone steer me towards that post. Hopefully the author. Thank you.
    This has been posted several times.

    1. email them and ask if they will re-instate you. (sometimes works).

    2. use VPN software, set it up for somewhere close like Chicago (redirects and gives you a different IP address.

    3. Clear your cache / cookies etc. You can google how to do this / or jsut download Duck Duck go and use that browser Log On SA as new user.

    4. This is the important one Get a VISA gift card or green dot debit. Use a different name and address on it. (note if you get a green dot card they will ship the card to the address you provide so make sure its a buddy or some address you can get mail at one time.

    5. sign up using that card.

    6 use a different pic of your self.

    This has worked for me.

  14. #4403

    Glad

    Quote Originally Posted by SurferDude1969  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a really good BBBJ cim several month ago though. I agree with everything else.
    I'm glad you feel you got something for the money. Perhaps she just didn't like me.

  15. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3fd73d2015587d

    She's real, actually looks better in person than the pictures. Lame in bed. Would not repeat.
    She gave me a really good BBBJ CIM several month ago though. I agree with everything else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape