Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 583 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    She actually posted about that incident on her stg page. I hesitated on seeing before, and will definitely not see now. Too bad that crap happened, but I don't think posting about it on her part is such a good strategic move. I mean, it definitely scared me away. Not interested in that kind of drama. If it happened once, it can happen again. Any news reports on that? There must be.
    Her roommates are Alley the thief and a 60 year old lady and her boyfriend. Good luck.

  2. #4491

    No thanks

    She actually posted about that incident on her stg page. I hesitated on seeing before, and will definitely not see now. Too bad that crap happened, but I don't think posting about it on her part is such a good strategic move. I mean, it definitely scared me away. Not interested in that kind of drama. If it happened once, it can happen again. Any news reports on that? There must be.

    Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteC  [View Original Post]
    I've been to her house! She has a roommate! (not the red head pictured) she does hair cuts in her lower level home hair salon complete with chair and everything! I didn't get a hair cut, I was there for her room mate. Room mate has her own bedroom upstairs! Cammie bedroom is across hall! Very very very nice home! Clean etc! Cammie allowed a black guy with dred locks! 6 ft 5 older black dude, who beat her face in and was going to do her in by choking her but she struggled away and told the guy the police are on there way because she yelled for her Amazon echo to call 911! The dude took off with her wallet and took her brand new Camaro! They found the car a mile away but still have not caught him! She looks just like the pictures posted!

  3. #4490

    Thanks CC

    Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteC  [View Original Post]
    I've been to her house! She has a roommate! (not the red head pictured) she does hair cuts in her lower level home hair salon complete with chair and everything! I didn't get a hair cut, I was there for her room mate. Room mate has her own bedroom upstairs! Cammie bedroom is across hall! Very very very nice home! Clean etc! Cammie allowed a black guy with dred locks! 6 ft 5 older black dude, who beat her face in and was going to do her in by choking her but she struggled away and told the guy the police are on there way because she yelled for her Amazon echo to call 911! The dude took off with her wallet and took her brand new Camaro! They found the car a mile away but still have not caught him! She looks just like the pictures posted!
    Do we know if she really reduced services after this episode? Her older ads seemed to list more "non-grooming" services.

  4. #4489

    And Now the Ad has Disappeared

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake to me. Location, no direct contact info, and "add me".
    She's gone already.

  5. #4488

  6. #4487

    Cammie

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I sounds like something happened to her and she's eliminated a lot of services.
    I've been to her house! She has a roommate! (not the red head pictured) she does hair cuts in her lower level home hair salon complete with chair and everything! I didn't get a hair cut, I was there for her room mate. Room mate has her own bedroom upstairs! Cammie bedroom is across hall! Very very very nice home! Clean etc! Cammie allowed a black guy with dred locks! 6 ft 5 older black dude, who beat her face in and was going to do her in by choking her but she struggled away and told the guy the police are on there way because she yelled for her Amazon echo to call 911! The dude took off with her wallet and took her brand new Camaro! They found the car a mile away but still have not caught him! She looks just like the pictures posted!

  7. #4486

    Rack them up

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I added her on SNAP a few days ago. Got a fairly quick reply. She says she's in New Britain and 160 for hh. I was planning on going, but had to cancel. May try late night tonight. Will report back.
    I love her rack. I'm hoping she is real but wouldn't get myself to excited.

    Good luck DD.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #4485

    Info

    I added her on SNAP a few days ago. Got a fairly quick reply. She says she's in New Britain and 160 for hh. I was planning on going, but had to cancel. May try late night tonight. Will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Love the look! Any info appreciated. Thanks. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...p/774806688968.

  9. #4484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1236

    Looks Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Love the look! Any info appreciated. Thanks. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...p/774806688968.
    Looks fake to me. Location, no direct contact info, and "add me".

  10. #4483

    Any info

    Love the look! Any info appreciated. Thanks. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...p/774806688968.

  11. #4482

    Rio Road

    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angela at her Weybossett place about 3 years ago, her oral skills were very good but she looked like a wreck. I vowed never again.
    Clean up your mailbox. I can't reply to your message.

  12. #4481

    Reports

    Any reports on this one before I dive in.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...n/458444843961

  13. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFan125  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if miya / rachel from north haven or angela from weybosset are still around?
    Saw Angela at her Weybossett place about 3 years ago, her oral skills were very good but she looked like a wreck. I vowed never again.

  14. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter. Search on her name, Cammie, here and Htfd. You won't want one.

    BMD.
    Run for the hills!! Those pics are probably 10 years old and very much edited. If you want disappointment then go see her. If you just want to give out money, call me and I will take your donation and save you your dignity! Just saying!!

    Play safe and have tons of fun!

  15. #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter. Search on her name, Cammie, here and Htfd. You won't want one.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape