Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 29291
-
01-05-22 11:10 #17606Senior Member

Posts: 808I've never had a massage from her
I've never had a massage from her. Just sex. If you can get at her twin sister, she's way better.
Originally Posted by FunOne7970
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:03 #17605Senior Member

Posts: 405Tranq
South East St. Just past Epler. Next to State farm.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 07:28 #17604Senior Member

Posts: 42Lin Spa
Is the one by planet fitness. Very nice ladies there.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 23:35 #17603Senior Member

Posts: 82Yes. That is the one.
Originally Posted by RoadRunner11
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 17:05 #17602Senior Member

Posts: 1174The place you were looking for is on east Washington near Walmart.
Originally Posted by Keepinitclean
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 16:02 #17601Regular Member

Posts: 24Sheridan Road?
I found an add that said Noblesville and the little map pointed to Sheridan road. Is this the one?
Originally Posted by MiscGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 14:36 #17600Senior Member

Posts: 190Took a visit to Day spa in Plainfield and walked out. 1 women working that was a big no thanks for me. Isn't this the one some called Planet Fitness?
Went to Q in Plainfield and also walked out. Same woman with the giant teased up hair as has always been there. Only Asian I've seen in years around here under 40 is Lucy at A.
-
01-04-22 14:00 #17599Regular Member

Posts: 24Info
Anyone have any info on this one? Saw her once and was a good massage, just curious about extras.
Can PM me.
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...428445534.html
-
01-04-22 12:39 #17598Senior Member

Posts: 436What city is this Tran Spa in? Been trying to find this Helen and Lisa for a duo.
Originally Posted by Samster1313
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 12:21 #17597Senior Member

Posts: 48Maybe I am wrong but I think you are referring to a different Melissa. These are not them. These are older.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 10:55 #17596Regular Member

Posts: 24Info?
Anyone have any info on this one? Saw her once and was very nice massage, no hint at extras though. Thinking about trying again.
Can PM.
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...427731440.html
-
01-04-22 10:08 #17595Senior Member

Posts: 405Helen
She does a splendid titty F* with those tits.
Originally Posted by Samster1313
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 21:52 #17594Senior Member

Posts: 526I thought the same thing but I think these are different girls but I could be wrong. Melissa ghosted me last time she had an ad on RR. I was pretty damn shitty after driving up to Noblesville.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 21:09 #17593Senior Member

Posts: 381At least in my case.
It's based on multiple visits with several providers.
Originally Posted by BaseballBatBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 21:06 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 381BR Love Hope
Went today. Experienced "Linda". Good massage, basic HE. Middle aged but okay. The younger one is, according to Linda, named Lu Lu. I'd ask for her if you go.











Reply With Quote



