Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 895 1295 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12645

    Millersville Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Bree, after being away for several months. She actually texted me and said that she is available. As always she did not disappoint and will be my go-to girl if she's available when I need service. Her number ends with #7057. Got her permission to post these pictures.
    Can't believe you got her to take off the shawl she wears to cover her arms. She's looking better than ever and her hair is much longer.

  2. #12644
    If you find out, lmk. I heard from her in the summer. Then hit the same phone which was her moms, and moms told me she was in rehab. Anyone else got any info?

    Phyuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dated or heard from CB / Brooklyn Park Corrine lately?

  3. #12643

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Bree, after being away for several months. She actually texted me and said that she is available. As always she did not disappoint and will be my go-to girl if she's available when I need service. Her number ends with #7057. Got her permission to post these pictures.
    Nice pictures. Did you guys go to a place, or was it a car date? And how much was the damage?

  4. #12642

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    She was in the Baltimore area a few months ago and posted ads in the escort sections on both STG and EB / LC. I believe a couple members on this forum saw her. I tried to hook up with her (I love emo-goth chicks) but we couldn't coordinate our schedules. I remember she also did some amateur porn about a year or two ago with some white dude which was posted on pornhub if I'm not mistaken. Anyhow, she just did an interracial creampie video shoot for Zstudios on www.hotmovies.com Fat black man fucked her in different positions for nearly a HH and then dumped his nut inside of her. She didn't seem to object or be pissed off. It was probably planned like most porn. The video clips are pay per view and / or buy minutes packages. You have to have an active account with minutes available in order to be able to watch the video. Forum members who saw her please feel free to post some feedback!

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/4522...BBC-Creampie-/
    She Looks like fun. I'd like to workout with her. When I work out aggressively sometimes I get the deer in the headlights look. It's fantastic.

  5. #12641

    Kitten / Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    She was in the Baltimore area a few months ago and posted ads in the escort sections on both STG and EB / LC. I believe a couple members on this forum saw her. I tried to hook up with her (I love emo-goth chicks) but we couldn't coordinate our schedules. I remember she also did some amateur porn about a year or two ago with some white dude which was posted on pornhub if I'm not mistaken. Anyhow, she just did an interracial creampie video shoot for Zstudios on www.hotmovies.com Fat black man fucked her in different positions for nearly a HH and then dumped his nut inside of her. She didn't seem to object or be pissed off. It was probably planned like most porn. The video clips are pay per view and / or buy minutes packages. You have to have an active account with minutes available in order to be able to watch the video. Forum members who saw her please feel free to post some feedback!

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/4522...BBC-Creampie-/
    When I met up with Starr a couple of months back, I had texted Kitten the same day. She was staying with Starr and was about to leave when I came in. Wish I had had a doubles opportunity, and she was looking good. Damn!

  6. #12640
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    She was in the Baltimore area a few months ago and posted ads in the escort sections on both STG and EB / LC. I believe a couple members on this forum saw her. I tried to hook up with her (I love emo-goth chicks) but we couldn't coordinate our schedules. I remember she also did some amateur porn about a year or two ago with some white dude which was posted on pornhub if I'm not mistaken. Anyhow, she just did an interracial creampie video shoot for Zstudios on www.hotmovies.com Fat black man fucked her in different positions for nearly a HH and then dumped his nut inside of her. She didn't seem to object or be pissed off. It was probably planned like most porn. The video clips are pay per view and / or buy minutes packages. You have to have an active account with minutes available in order to be able to watch the video. Forum members who saw her please feel free to post some feedback!

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/4522...BBC-Creampie-/
    She used to work on the block, and at Christina's during Covid. She has an O F that is quite hardcore as well.

  7. #12639
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Bree, after being away for several months. She actually texted me and said that she is available. As always she did not disappoint and will be my go-to girl if she's available when I need service. Her number ends with #7057. Got her permission to post these pictures.
    Interested!

  8. #12638

    Bri's Phone Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a working number for her?

    Thanks.
    Her OG number when she was in Crofton still worked as of 2 months ago.

  9. #12637

    Kitten is a semi-pro porn star now!

    She was in the Baltimore area a few months ago and posted ads in the escort sections on both STG and EB / LC. I believe a couple members on this forum saw her. I tried to hook up with her (I love emo-goth chicks) but we couldn't coordinate our schedules. I remember she also did some amateur porn about a year or two ago with some white dude which was posted on pornhub if I'm not mistaken. Anyhow, she just did an interracial creampie video shoot for Zstudios on www.hotmovies.com Fat black man fucked her in different positions for nearly a HH and then dumped his nut inside of her. She didn't seem to object or be pissed off. It was probably planned like most porn. The video clips are pay per view and / or buy minutes packages. You have to have an active account with minutes available in order to be able to watch the video. Forum members who saw her please feel free to post some feedback!

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/4522...BBC-Creampie-/

  10. #12636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Corrine

    Has anyone dated or heard from CB / Brooklyn Park Corrine lately?

  11. #12635

    Caution yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by AllmenStand  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS or just cfs.
    Plenty of reviews folks going BBFS but be advised. She a heavy addict and tends to out time to time during her sessions. Buyer beware.

    Like in the wire. Do something wrong on the east side and Baltimore person thinks they just can go to the west side. Or vice versa!

  12. #12634
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    She'll promise to come to you after the deposit, but never shows up. Then she'll ghost you.
    Much appreciated.

  13. #12633

    Update

    Unfortunately, she doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]
    Please don't say she doesn't update on the escort sites anymore.

  14. #12632

    No. No. No

    She'll promise to come to you after the deposit, but never shows up. Then she'll ghost you.

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Any monger dream with this one lately She asks for deposit which is a deal-breaker for me.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...imore/72919936

  15. #12631
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Any monger dream with this one lately She asks for deposit which is a deal-breaker for me.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...imore/72919936
    Stay clear will take your money then not respond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape